Quote:

the G-man said:
Quote:

r3x29yz4a said:
You bumped this thread when I brought up Biden's name on another thread.

I'm sorry, Ray. I didn't realize that you were in charge of deciding which threads should or shouldn't be bumped.

well, technically i posted a comment on another thread that you used to bump this one.
also, as stated many times, my comment was in regards to biden compared to bush and called biden intelligent. you have yet to disprove his intellect or to show bush being dignified at all.
now, i've posted biden's own video response to the doughnut thing (which is pretty fucking small shit), and i've posted plenty of videos showing bush the bafoon.
you have chosen to harp on a minor bit of the biden angle claiming this thread is about biden (despite, again, this thread being bumped by my quote which compared the two), and ignoring bush all together.

Quote:

You were talking about Biden on one thread. Your comments reminded me of something on an existing thread DEVOTED TO BIDEN. So I bumped that thread.

Look, Ray, it isn't my fault that you said Biden had an "air of dignity" without having bothered to read the earlier thread. Maybe if, as discussed previously, you tried researching your points once in a while, instead of just churning our "RayFactsTM" without substantiation, you wouldn't have this problem.

Also, if your arguments and reasoning about a topic are so shakey that we can't bring up that reasoning on a RELATED thread without your screaming "unfair," then maybe you should rethink the merits of your position.

You know, I really don't think you've proven he's undignified at all. He made an offhand comment and apologised. That's actually pretty dignified. Watch the video I posted of him explaining himself, that's more than Bush has ever done. Hell, I've posted videos of Bush showing how undignified he is.
I've actually one this one, G-bitch. Pack up your ball and go home.

Bow ties are coool.