Quote:

Wonder Boy said:

Can you read?
The title of the topic is: "Joe Biden in 2008?"

G-man used a quote of mine from another thread where I compared Biden to Bush. He therefore made it a valid part of this thread.

Quote:

All you can offer is grade-school profanity and personal insults.
The video you offer is all partisan fluff (with one exception, where Biden answered the Indian-Americans in every 7-11 comment in a CNN clip).

Its not partisan to show clips of Bush being an idiot. Its called showing the way it is.

Quote:

I'm offered more of substance so far on Joseph Biden than you have.

and your medal will arrive Friday for your brave act.

Quote:

Anyone who came to this topic expecting any discussion of substance on Biden has stopped reading at this point.

yeah, because no one here expects things to get silly.

Quote:

All you've offered is "Fuck you, asshole, fuckface, etc., etc." and "Bush is an idiot".

to G-man. I've been nicer to you.

Quote:

Quite frankly, if Bush is an idiot, he could still out-debate you !

you forgot about poland!!

Bush is pretty wimpy when faced with a real argument.

Quote:

Regarding G-man posting to the Biden topic, I don't see any foul on his part.

and neither would I if you and he hadn't kept claiming this has nothing to do with Bush. My comment that he used was about Biden compared to Bush.

Quote:

When I posted a comment regarding John McCain as a candidate, I similarly resurrected the McCain topic, rather begin or add to a more generic 2008 election topic.

well if you actually read the threads, you'd see the liberals here generally offer real debate. you and g-man generally rehash the same shit without reading what was said.
in fact i can bet you that one of you will rehash your arguments or cut up my quotes to make some pointless point.

Bow ties are coool.