Quote:

r3x29yz4a said:
Quote:

Wonder Boy said:

Can you read?
The title of the topic is: "Joe Biden in 2008?"

G-man used a quote of mine from another thread where I compared Biden to Bush. He therefore made it a valid part of this thread.

If you looked more carefully, his including your mention of Bush was incidental.
What he was really commenting on was your superficial endorsement of Joseph Biden, based solely on his appearance, because Biden projects "dignity", rather than any substantive --or even slight-- understanding of what Biden represents.

As I've said repeatedly, I think Biden is a good candidate also. But I've based my opinion on what he's actually said, rather than just on the image he projects.

Quote:

r3x said:
Quote:

W B said:
All you can offer is grade-school profanity and personal insults.
The video you offer is all partisan fluff (with one exception, where Biden answered the Indian-Americans in every 7-11 comment in a CNN clip).

Its not partisan to show clips of Bush being an idiot. Its called showing the way it is.

The way it is to you, and to other Bush-hating liberals.
As seen through a heavily edited, soundbyted distorting mirror.

As I've said in previous topics, Rush Limbaugh ran similar clips of Clinton and his cabinet staff, every day on his show, during Clinton's presidency.
Clinton, Gore, Hilary, Donna Shalala, Madeline Albright, Robert Reich, and my absolute favorite, Jocelyn Elders.

Quote:

r3x said:
Quote:

W B said:
All you've offered is "Fuck you, asshole, fuckface, etc., etc." and "Bush is an idiot".

to G-man. I've been nicer to you.

Yeah, I guess you've been somewhat nicer to me.
Except for speculating on my "frilly panties in a wad".

Quote:

r3x said:
Quote:

W B said
Regarding G-man posting to the Biden topic, I don't see any foul on his part.

and neither would I if you and he hadn't kept claiming this has nothing to do with Bush. My comment that he used was about Biden compared to Bush.

I already answered this earlier in the post. G-man was commenting on your lack of understanding of Biden beyond his "looking dignified", not on your comparison of Biden to Bush.

Quote:

r3x said:
Quote:

W B said:
When I posted a comment regarding John McCain as a candidate, I similarly resurrected the McCain topic, rather begin or add to a more generic 2008 election topic.

well if you actually read the threads...

I do read the topics before I respond. I even looked at all your anti-Bush propaganda soundbytes.

Quote:

r3x said
, you'd see the liberals here generally offer real debate.

I suppose you exemplify that debating skill ?

Quote:

r3x said:
you and g-man generally rehash the same shit without reading what was said.

If by "re-hashing" you mean posting new links with new information, and usually writing out a few lines of my own opinion of what it signifies, then yeah, I guess that qualifies as "the same shit".
But I definitely read and consider what's been said, even when I disagree. You could learn a lot from the way M E M and Magicjay post. I often don't agree with them, but they offer a valid opposing counter-perspective.

Despite the sneering contempt and namecalling you so often indulge in, I still think you're an articulate kid, and that you're certainly capable of a better quality of debate, if you really tried.

The clips I offer of Biden are unsoundbyted. If you want a better idea of his position on international issues, they're very much worth watching.