Quote:

harleykwin said:
Quote:

PJP said:
Quote:

PJP said:
Issue 17 came out today and they really fucked with Kitty's head. Scott shot and potentially killed the new White Queen at the end.

How did they fuck with Kitty's head? Spoil it for me please.

No way the new White Queen is dead. Too quick a death for a character that can further screw with Scott's mind.

The White Queen created a illusion in Kitty's mind that made her believe that she was a mother with a newborn (Father being Colossus). This nightmare went on to the X-Men taking her son away, claiming that the boy had "great power". Kitty corners Peter in their home one night, threatening to merge an axe handle with his head if he didn't give her the kid's location. He told her that their son was "in a box in the basement". So Kitty, in a trace, goes to the box in the mansion's basement that the Hellfire Club was trying to get into to rescue her son (in reality retrieving the box's contents).

And the new White Queen probably isn't Adrianne Frost (Emma's older sister), as

1. Emma shot and killed her years ago
2. Adrianna wasn't a telepath, but had psychometry (psionic ability to tell of the history and future of a physical object by touching it).

I believe that this White Queen is a psychic manifestation created by Emma (as are Sebastian Shaw and Negasonic Teenage Warhead). They represent different facets of her personality and different stages in her life. Sebastian Shaw made Emma the White Queen, Negasonic was a student who died in her arms in Genosha, and Emma has always secretly missed the days of being the White Queen (probably the reason behind the name "Perfection").

In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people. Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed, and blew it out. - Joker