Quote:

Nowhereman said:
Quote:

Grimm said:

Gotta say, while this is a nice piece of work (I have even snatched it as my desktop wallpaper), there certainly seems to be some neglect in this.

Firstly, why Superman in the original league?
Shoulda been someone like GL or Canary doing the bridge over as Supes was retroactively not that active in the early years! (but I guess that is the only way they felt they could use the magnificent 7 as the bridge characters)

The only appearance of the Flash is the Barry picture in the original league, no appearance of Wally at all (he coulda appeared in either the Giffen era or the magnificent 7 era)!

The Giffen era league features only a handful of JLA characters despite having probably the most members during that era.
Why no JLE or JLTF represented?

I wouldnt expect everyone to appear, but there coulda been a much better mix than this (Captain Atom only lead a team).

It was probably an artistic choice not to include every version of the League. I think it may have weakened a really good pic trying to shoehorn everyone in. As it is, you have the big 7 linking the various eras of the League that makes me wish I didn't decide to wait for the trade. It's odd though that Wally didn't make it in or the silver age Hawkwoman for that matter. Those two being included would have made this perfect for me.

And could Supes now have been an active original member? I haven't been keeping up but it seems like DC has very much embraced the silver age as it concerns Superman. Has this been officially changed?

Fair play!