Quote:

sneaky bunny said:
another year? my god.

if this is going to be half hassed, semi serious thread after thread then no ones gonna take coming serious.

if NEXT FUCKING YEAR is the in stone date then at a later point i'll set up an dedicated page on my server.

Alright, fine. I just wanted to be organized and start a new one so nobody had the ability to be all queer, like "oh I thought it meant THIS and not what it actually fucking SAID." I'm just trying to step up and draw a line, since Rob isn't about to. I woulda locked the other one, but I HAVEN'T THE POWER... yet. Just gotta get the fix in on the survivor game, eh?

I still would prefer this year, but that would end up being me and you and a bar and in that case we might as well hop the border and visit Klinton.

Old men, fear me! You will shatter under my ruthless apathetic assault!

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

"I am convinced that this world is of no importance, and that the only people who care about dates are imbeciles and Spanish teachers." -- Jean Arp, 1921

"If Jesus came back and saw what people are doing in his name, he would never never stop throwing up." - Max von Sydow, "Hannah and Her Sisters"