Originally Posted By: Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man
 Originally Posted By: thedoctor
I have to ask, Ray, why would you want the same government who, according to you, has instigated a false war, killed US soldiers and Iraqi civilians, fumbled relief efforts during Katrina, trampled civil liberties, created a bad economy, has filled itself with lies and corruption, and is 'evil' to have the power to decide if little Sally Sue can have her chemo?

that's an idiotic and loaded question.

No. It's a completely valid question that you just don't want to answer. You already pre-supposed that Sammitch approves of some government programs yet did not consider that he also disapproves of others when you asked him why the government shouldn't control health care. Why can't I put your own disapproval of how the government has acted when asking you the same question? The fact is that you're willing to give more power to a government that you've claimed is too greedy for it and misuses the power that they already has. You can either explain why you feel the government can handle this responsibility, or you maintain your non-responsive posts that only deflect away from the issue instead of actually trying to discuss it.

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."