But Biz stays with his own sense of logic, you know? Kelly Jones is all over the map.

Batman is Norm Breyfogle. I like his gestural quality. It gives a lot of action to the image. Batman puts on the cowl and the human vanishes, replaced by a creature of motion and fluidity and scary and shadow. There are others, maybe a handful, but I never really bothered to learn their names.

Joker? I am more open with my Joker artists. Breyfogle is great at rendering him, but fails to capture any madness. His is the wrong sort of Joker. Alex Ross draws a beautiful Joker though. That "Justice" thing that came out? OH my god yes. Just want to gobble it up to enjoy it all the more. But I also absolutely adore the Biz Joker, all grossness and twisty and weird. Batman: Lobo is my favorite comic of all time due to this. Then back in Gotham Central there was a storyline called "Soft Targets" where Joker sniped people X-Mas shopping and then turned himself in and then blew people up anyway -- he was drawn very "Conrad Veidt" and that makes me melt. I also have some random War Games issue where Joker was drawn looking exactly like David Bowie. Hawtt. Then the Chuck Dixon version from Joker: Devil's Advocate -- as represented in Kwink's avatar. Tasty. Especially in that bright orange suit with the neon green tie and pitch black dress shirt... mmm.

Anyway, time to stop playing nice. People might get ideas.

Old men, fear me! You will shatter under my ruthless apathetic assault!

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

"I am convinced that this world is of no importance, and that the only people who care about dates are imbeciles and Spanish teachers." -- Jean Arp, 1921

"If Jesus came back and saw what people are doing in his name, he would never never stop throwing up." - Max von Sydow, "Hannah and Her Sisters"