The only people "trapped" IMO are the people without any insurance. I wasn't trying to set up any "trap" for anyone. But I'm wondering as to why you see one.

Is it because of my prior point about them being REAL people and not just faceless ideological debates?

I found this essay worth mentioning and posting because it brings to life a big talking point of the right. About how if you make a certain amount of money that means you can afford insurance. It really doesn't mirror reality for this family and for many others. And in the first part of the article in the prior page, it detailed that point.

Again..

Quote:
OLBERMANN: I saw that man, Steve Skvara, downstairs this afternoon in front of the NBC bureau here. He has to have a friend deal with the media. I offered him our congratulations and our condolences. And he said it was entirely worth it and he wished the AFL-CIO would do this every month because it put a human face on the conditions in the country right now. That was the moment of the debate, correct?

ALTER: I absolutely agree. I had my nephew and my 16-year-old son with me last night and after that, I turned to them and I said, this is not sports. We tend to look at this as if it‘s a contest, a horserace, you know, boxing match. Yes, on some level that helps makes politics fun to cover and fun for people to watch, but this is about real people‘s lives. And he drove that home.

The importance of what we are talking about—when people say forget politics, who cares about any of this, there are real people out there who are really suffering because of policies that are made in Washington.
This was a reminder of it.
And I think it was—it will be seen as one of the highlights of the whole campaign season. - Countdown W/ Keith Olbermann Aug. 8

Amen.