You've forced me to make you look stupid.

Originally Posted By: G-man projecting his denial
Not really. But keep telling yourself that.

If anything, and I don't always agree with WB, he's attacking a philosophy and explaining why he opposes that philosophy. You guys constantly attack a person.

Originally Posted By: WB being his typical idiot self
Liberals infuriate me.

Liberals sneer contemptiously at the very notion that America is a great and uniquely valuable country, with a proud history.
Liberals defend murderers, give light sentences to criminals that allow them to victimize others, and defend criminals' rights over those of their victims.
Liberals defend terrorist Al Qaida killers at Guantanamo Bay, who constantly try to kill their jailers, and portray them as "inhumanly" treated and suffering atrocities at American hands, when in truth they have a better diet and healthcare than they ever had on the battlefield, or in their entire lives.
Liberals undermine religious freedom and teaching the role of religion in founding our nation and its principles, while defending gay marriage, and glamorizing single moms, and teaching/promoting islam (the ideology of our enemy).
Democrats promote assisted suicide and abortions. The party of death, the party of decadence.
The party that splinters the nation with allegations of racism far beyond reality.

And you voice a feigned call for unity, bastardizing Lincoln to promote your twisted up-is-down/black-is-white relativist moralism, to defend an ideology that is hell-bent on destroying America.
Fuck your Trojan Horse, Whomod.

Liberals hate America, and in their own minority-pandering for votes, promote hatred of America and its history in our classrooms on a new generation of Americans, to confuse the public into increasingly supporting globalism and a North American Union movement, supported by rampant immigration, and hispanic groups that see the U.S. Constitution as a "transitional document", in a movement toward dissolution of the United States, and as a stage toward that, Mexicanizing and separatist nationalism for the Mexicanized Southwest. [/b]

Last edited by Halo82; 2007-11-30 10:28 PM.