Originally Posted By: the G-man
 Originally Posted By: Halo82
You've forced me to make you look stupid.

...by posting an example of what I meant?

Wow. No wonder you think you're a "slayer of conservatives." Not hard to give yourself THAT title, then is it?

In the very post you cited to prove me wrong, you see WB attacking generic "liberals". He isn't attacking named persons or blaming a particular person for a problem. He's blaming followers of a political philosophy.

Again, I submit it's not the same thing.

As for Ray, there's nothing wrong with criticizing a President (any President) but, as I've discussed before, some of you guys take it to extremes (see, e.g., the original title of this thread) and/or to the point of illogic, attacking him for things that you wouldn't oppose if it were anyone else.

Sometimes, thankfully not so much on this board, there's even a tendency to wish physical harm or illness on the man.

That crosses a line from reasoned dissent to "hate."

I agree, like I've been saying it's not the same thing. That's why I'm the "slayer of conservatives"...I get you idiots to prove my point.

And what is it with you assholes anyway? I change my title just cause you bitches were blowing it out of proportion and yet your bitching about it more then when I had it up?