Originally Posted By: Halo82
Your comparison is invalid. There's a diffrence between saying bush is evil/stupid/bad and blaming him for every [single] thing that's bad which is what WB does with Liberals.

Originally Posted By: whomod

I've repeatedly argued with Wonder Boy about his rhetoric of blaming liberals for hating and trying to destroy America. It's inciteful.

You ignore that I frequently praise liberals/Democrats who demonstrate a knowledge of foreign policy, and who demonstrate a clear understanding of the real issues, and who don't resort to the same divisive smear tactics as their fellow America-hating liberal Democrats. Among those I've praised are Sen. Joseph Biden, Sen. Christopher Dodd, Sen Joseph Lieberman, and Sen. Byron Dorgan.

I've even praised Bill Clinton for some of his actions. I think Bosnia intervention prevented a meltdown in Europe that could have escalated into a much larger regional conflict, if not World War 3.
Clinton's wisest actions as president were very quick response to global economic crises, with economic bailouts to Mexico and Indonesia, that without faster response could have caused a lot of harm to global markets, and to our economy as well.
I also have great praise for Clinton's Treasury Secretary Robert Rubin.

Most of the other Democrats I like tend to be more conservative, such as former Sen Sam Nunn, Zell Miller and Lloyd Bentson.

But I generally see liberals as borderline Marxist, if not overtly Marxist, very cynical and secularist, intolerant of anyone who doesn't ascribe to the same liberal policies they do.
Liberals who are eager to play divisive racial politics (even as they tout themselves as the ones pushing for racial unity, while their actual agenda depends on keeping America divided along racial and class lines.)

Liberals talk about conservatives "exploiting fear" to get votes, but it is in truth Democrats and the liberal media who perpetually exploit fear, and manipulate the public with completely misleading media exploitation to rally support for their anti-American causes.

• Perpetuating the notion of white racism, as if blacks should live in daily terror of white racism, when the statistics of race-motivated violence is actually 50 black-on-white incidents, for every 1 white-on-black incident. (Blame the U.S. Justice Department for those numbers, not me.)
    To the division and detriment of the nation.
  • Blaming Bush for the Iraq war, while absolving virtually all the Senate Democrats (except Barack Obama) of their support of regime change, and their liberal rhetoric (John Kerry, Hillary Clinton, Tom Daschle, Harry Reid, etc.) that perfectly mirrored Bush's, citing the imminent threat of Iraq that needed to be dealt with, until they opportunistically turned on Bush and started attacking the war THAT THEY VOTED FOR !
    Angry divisive, hypocritical rhetoric. To the division and detriment of the nation.
  • Liberals/Democrats spinelessly resist any attempt to secure our borders or limit immigration in any way, because any legal or illegal immigrants who become citizens will likely register Democrat. It is usually 20 years or more after becoming Americans that immigrants acquire enough wealth to see the wisdom of becoming Republicans. When they are poor and new to the country, they want tax-paid benefits and handouts, and they know which of the two parties provides those handouts. Importing an alien electorate to change the demographics so they can finally begin winning elections, while balkanizing America.
  • partisan coverage of "the homeless". Which liberals/Democrats further exploit as a class issue. In Bias by Bernard Goldberg, he cites how homelessness suddenly became a celebrated cause by the liberal media during Reagan and Bush Sr presidencies, massively reported as a growing crisis.
    And yet while nothing changed and no programs were implemented to improve homelessness, it miraculously ceased to be covered when Clinton became president. How did Clinton cure homelessness? He got elected. Nothing more. If a Republican were elected in 1992, it would have continued to be exploited and propagandized as a "heartless Republicans" class issue. But because a Democrat was elected, the propaganda war could stop, and a brother Democrat was given a free pass. But class envy continues to be exploited by Democrats in many other ways.
  • Similarly liberal rhetoric and media coverage of AIDS
  • Similarly liberal rhetoric on the environment
  • Similarly liberal exploitation of Hurricane Katrina/New Orleans/FEMA

And on and on.

Fear and hatred are the core weapons of the Democrats. So I always find it amusing when they try and reverse it, and allege that it is Republicans who "exploit fear".

Other favorites of liberals are namecalling, caricatured mockery and slander. Which Whomod, Ray and Halo82 exemplify in virtually every post.

And use of such tactics, as I've said a few times here, is beyond dishonest. It's evil. The level of malice and deliberate misrepresentation liberals consistently use (not all liberals, but way too many, certainly the most vocal ones) can only be described as evil. Certainly by those who have been slandered by liberals, by those whose civil rights, free speech, freedom of religion, and even their reputations have been deceitfully stolen from them by liberals.

There are Democrats and liberals I respect. Such as Ralph Nader. There was a California Congressman I saw recently (on Tavis Smiley's program)who suggested a new program for scholarships as an expansion of the G.I. Bill that I see as a reasonable liberal-Democrat program that would benefit the nation, and reward education, that would more than pay for itself in taxes and economic development.

Not all liberal-Democrats are evil. But all too many of them are, in how they willfully conduct themselves, or in what they unwittingly support.