Originally Posted By: WB covering his tracks
You ignore that I frequently praise liberals/Democrats who demonstrate a knowledge of foreign policy, and who demonstrate a clear understanding of the real issues, and who don't resort to the same divisive smear tactics as their fellow America-hating liberal Democrats. Among those I've praised are Sen. Joseph Biden, Sen. Christopher Dodd, Sen Joseph Lieberman, and Sen. Byron Dorgan.

I've even praised Bill Clinton for some of his actions. I think Bosnia intervention prevented a meltdown in Europe that could have escalated into a much larger regional conflict, if not World War 3.
Clinton's wisest actions as president were very quick response to global economic crises, with economic bailouts to Mexico and Indonesia, that without faster response could have caused a lot of harm to global markets, and to our economy as well.
I also have great praise for Clinton's Treasury Secretary Robert Rubin.

It's not that we ignore it so much as we never see you say these good things till your called out on being a conservative zealot.

Anyway

Originally Posted By: WB being biased
intolerant of anyone who doesn't ascribe to the same liberal policies they do.

How anyone can say this about the left as though the right isn't just or MORE guilty of this is blind. The only diffrence is the left is more straight forward while the right is passive aggresive in being judgemental.