Originally Posted By: Halo82
 Originally Posted By: WB covering his tracks
You ignore that I frequently praise liberals/Democrats who demonstrate a knowledge of foreign policy, and who demonstrate a clear understanding of the real issues, and who don't resort to the same divisive smear tactics as their fellow America-hating liberal Democrats. Among those I've praised are Sen. Joseph Biden, Sen. Christopher Dodd, Sen Joseph Lieberman, and Sen. Byron Dorgan.

I've even praised Bill Clinton for some of his actions. I think Bosnia intervention prevented a meltdown in Europe that could have escalated into a much larger regional conflict, if not World War 3.
Clinton's wisest actions as president were very quick response to global economic crises, with economic bailouts to Mexico and Indonesia, that without faster response could have caused a lot of harm to global markets, and to our economy as well.
I also have great praise for Clinton's Treasury Secretary Robert Rubin.

It's not that we ignore it so much as we never see you say these good things till your called out on being a conservative zealot.

That's yet another lie. I've repeatedly praised Biden, Lieberman and others on occasions where I was not defending myself.

But I'm almost always responding to vitriolic liberal posts that blame/demonize Bush and other Republicans for everything. And in deconstructing your collective liberal slander, disproving your lies, that takes time away from simply addressing the real issues, and giving credit to some of the better men and women of the Democratic party. Although I've often made time to praise them anyway.

The Democrats weren't predominantly a party of anti-American marxist ideology, until the early/mid-sixties. And there is a vanguard of Democrats who resist that trend within their party.

And as I've said, the Republicans I admire are of the Reagan/Buchanan model, and I'm less than thrilled with the Bush administration, on a number of issues. But when the alternative are treasonous liberal pacifists like John Kerry, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Tom Daschle, Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama and John Edwards, the better alternative is clearly the Republican party.

Originally Posted By: Halo82

Originally Posted By: WB
intolerant of anyone who doesn't ascribe to the same liberal policies they do.

How anyone can say this about the left as though the right isn't just or MORE guilty of this is blind. The only diffrence is the left is more straight forward while the right is passive aggresive in being judgemental.

Psychobabble of yours, that makes no sense.

I've said repeatedly, with examples, how the Democrats are clearly far more hypocritical and destructive:
On social issues, abortion, assisted suicide, undermining two-parent families, publicly funding "art" that a majority of Americans find obscene and offensive, undermining security of our borders --and our very sovereignty!-- for political gain and minority pandering, undermining our long-term national security, liberal hypocrisy regarding Gerry Studds that far exceeds what liberals criticize Republicans for with Mark Foley, liberals bemoaning conservative repression of their rights, while they plot stealing a majority of Americans' religious freedom and conservative free speech. And on and on.