Originally Posted By: whomod
 Originally Posted By: the G-man
I've repeatedly argued with Wonder Boy about his rhetoric of blaming liberals for hating and trying to destroy America. It's inciteful.

Originally Posted By: Halo82

Originally Posted By: Halo82

(& a few other JPEGS...)

Priceless.

I know it's not a big thing but it's just an example of how you re-edit someone's post to suit you.

If you'd bothered to be honest and second, actually quote my entire response, you'd clearly see that I was laughing at the word "twat" being an acrynom for the war on terror.

But noooo.... You have to go and be a douche. Not that I didn't think all those pics were funny mind you, but I wasn't responding to ALL THOSE PICS as you tried to re-edit me into doing.

I mind because it's cheap and dishonest.

EDIT:

Oh, I just noticed you even retitled the thread to directly try to hammer your dishonest point across at my expense.

For shame G-Man...

For shame.

"Speaking of Inciteful and Hateful, G-Man"

Man, that nails the point home and in an truthful way. Because it was inciteful and based on the dishonesty involved in doing that, I'd guess hateful as well.

Um guys,...

just wanted to re-post this since I already commented on G-Man's dishonesty but even that wasn't enough to stop my name from still being used disparagingly on the title thread.

Consider this a cease and desist.

It was obviously a distortion of reality.