Originally Posted By: the G-man
 Originally Posted By: whomod

If you'd bothered to be honest and second, actually quote my entire response, you'd clearly see that I was laughing at the word "twat" being an acrynom for the war on terror....

Are you seriously saying that you thought the other anti-Bush pics weren't funny?

um.. keep on going. Then maybe you wouldn't have to re-ask a question that I'd already answered.

But noooo.... You have to go and be a douche. Not that I didn't think all those pics were funny mind you, but I wasn't responding to ALL THOSE PICS as you tried to re-edit me into doing.

Originally Posted By: G-Man
In any event, I'll clarify: You took WB to task for "inciteful and hateful" comments towards liberals. I was simply pointing out that Halo (and, come to think of it, Ray) has made posts that are at least as (if not more) "inciteful and hateful" towards President Bush with what appear to be your approval. I mentioned your name because, in fact, I was directing my comment at you and responding to your comment.

"inciteful and hateful"? Putting up parody political jpegs is the same as saying that most liberals hate America and wish "the enemy" to win??

See,... here's how i see it.

The jpegs are meant to amuse people, and for the most part, they do. If you're one of those that disagree and finds them slanderous, mean, Un-American whatever.., I think Jerry Falwell already went to court over this argument and lost.

Now, Wonder Boy asserting with a straight face that liberals and femenists (and gays and Mexicans ....) are responsible for the downfall of the US and western civilization isn't parody, isn't funny and is in fact, quite paranoid and bigoted. There is a difference. Whether you choose to play dumb about it is all up to you I suppose...

Originally Posted By: G-Man
Obviously, you have the opportunity to correct my understanding of what you meant and condemn Halo and Ray's comments and posts if you feel I've mischaracterized your opinion of them. If you say that you think they are out of bounds, I'll take you at your word.

What?

I thought it was perfectly clear the 1st time. I'm not going to go around in a circle with this because I don't like playing legal parlor tricks where one has to go over and over and over the same material.

So for the last time. I responded to the acrynom "TWAT", because frankly, it was funny. You decided to quote that post, edit OUT the fact that I was laughing at "twat", and prefaced it with a bunch of pictures THAT i WASN'T RESPONDING TO and tried to make it seem as if I was.

To what end? Who knows. Whatever it was, I'm sure it was intended to try to make me look bad. In a cheap dishonest way no less.

And even if I was commenting on all those pics, so bloody what? People can't laugh at parody anymore if it parodies and laughs at Bush? Who died and make you Fuherer?

I mind because it's cheap and dishonest.

EDIT:

Oh, I just noticed you even retitled the thread to directly try to hammer your dishonest point across at my expense.

For shame G-Man...

For shame.

So just stop. Stop trying to turn this around as if I have anything to answer for.