Originally Posted By: the G-man
 Originally Posted By: the G-man
So...You did find the pictures funny....?

Originally Posted By: Halo82
Are you delusional? He said nothing of the kind. He said nothing even remotely close to it ...

Originally Posted By: whomod
Not that I didn't think all those pics were funny...The jpegs are meant to amuse people, and for the most part, they do.

While whomod's double negative isn't the clearest-written statement I've seen, the sentiment is clear: he thought all the pics were funny.

Poor Halo: easily confused again...

G-man. You are such a douche.

Give it up already. you were called out editing a post to give it the meaning you wanted to convey. A message that frankly wasn't there.

All this weasley lawyer backtracking to try to swing this around isn't helping you much.

Since you ask, did I find the pics funny? Why?

If I do, am I GUILTY of something?? Like guilty of editing quotes to give them a meaning that wasn't there? That kind of guilty?

Since you ask and since it's been commented on already, I'd say I found the entire crop of pictures to be funny. Funny in the way an 'I Love Lucy' episode you've seen a million times before is funny I suppose.

Remember, I already did my posting jpegs bit as a birthday prank almost 4 years ago. I wasn't exactly slapping my knee is amusement but the "TWAT" one (again, the pic I was actually commenting on in the 1st place) was new and I did find it funny. Enough to comment on.

You however had to be a douche and try to use that posting to um... indict me of some monumental hatred on account of me (supposedly) finding a bunch of parody photos to be funny ("supposedly" since you didn't know one way or another). And you went about trying to do that by editing my post. I seem to recall you'd be accused of that sort of stuff when you were a mod. I don't like it being done to me and I don't like the person who did it. instead of fessing up to it try to weasel himself out of it and instead of apologize, continue to try to put me on the defensive.

Last edited by whomod; 2007-12-03 7:05 PM.