Originally Posted By: the G-man
Why would I apologize for pointing out what you, yourself, said?

You can parse words all you want, or claim that the quote from your post was taken out of context, but you have repeatedly made it clear that, in accord with what I wrote, you found Halo's anti-Bush cartoons funny. As such, there was nothing inaccurate about how I presented your quote.

As such, the only weaseling here I see is arguably coming from you.

Does mean, per se, that I believe you to be "guilty" of anything? Not really.
I think you believe that I was calling your reaction to his cartoons "inciteful and hateful" or otherwise blaming you for the cartoons. That was not my intent. I was simply pointing out that Halo was engaged in activity not dissimilar from what you condemn in WB and that your reaction in Halo's case was different.

Ok. You're not going to apologize for editing someones quotation to suit your point. All you're going to do is spin spin spin and try to make this about me.

Is it so hard to admit to something that you clearly did and got called out on? Does it show 'weakness' to fess up and apologize? I'm just asking because it seems to be the standard M.O. of right wingers when they get called out on stuff. Stick to your guns and pretend you didn't do any such thing while calling out for the accuser to apologize to some other fabricated outrage that they apparently did. It's old hat already and it's boring. Plus since it's been done so often, it's predictable as fuck.

And thanks for again bringing up WB's hatred of liberals since I already addressed it once before. But if you want to pretend I didn't, fine.