Originally Posted By: Halo82

The point is that there all fuck ups.

Oh, the irony...

The guy who couldn't write a literate sentence to save his life, has the audacity to call anyone else stupid.

If you weren't so prone to insults and personal attacks, I probably would just answer your points. But you're so consistently in-your-face and obnoxious, I won't reward your bad behavior.

You post illiterate shit that often doesn't even make sense, and then say idiot crap like "I won" or "I beat you". Who are you kidding? Dumbass.

Originally Posted By: Captain Sammitch
halo, with all due respect (no, really), the best you can hope for is to piggyback off of whomod knowing he won't say anything when you slap your name on his "victory". all these times you come out of a "debate" saying you've "defeated" the other guy, it's all I can do not to laugh. just like when I read your sig.* do you really have any business using the word pretentious? do you know what it really means? because if you really had a handle on that I doubt you'd be so quick to apply it to others around you in such a hypocritical fashion.**

* - notice I don't pick on other people's spelling or grammar? that's typically because they're not busy making themselves out to be smarter than everyone else in between butchering the language almost as badly as dubya's accused of.

** - sarcasm was not used. you're really that much of a tool.

I'll make you a bet: that Halo is this nerdy guy with no confidence, who desperately is trying to convince himself that he is capable. Why else would someone try so hard to prove himself against anonymous adversaries in a political discussion.

I'd like to point out that every one of these so-called discussions, you guys solicit escalating it to the the most bitter of exchanges.
If you respectfully made your case and limited yourselves to the facts, without being cocky in-your-face assholes, I would return the courtesy. You can see how I treat other liberals who are more civil here, like Beardguy, Chant --who I actually like, despite our divergent views!-- and others, who I may disagree with, but who don't resort to the very personal ad hominem attacks you do.

But you guys demonize Republicans, and although you often attack Republicans I'm far from in lock-step with, and who in fact I feel deserve a lot of the more objective criticism they receive, such as Bush, Cheney, Wolfowitz and Rumsfeld, I feel a need to point out the weaselly-ness of your way-beyond-the-pale attacks. If you could stick to the facts, and make an objective case, you might actually find myself and other conservatives agree with some of your points.
But I guess you guys are the animals you are, and you have to slander, demonize, gloat, and make disproportionate personal attacks.

I could post any number of inflammatory and partisan images in retaliation, if I even had the desire to take it that low. Every one of these discussions, you guys have the opportunity to present your views in a respectful way. It would be nice if one of these times you'd take that opportunity.