Originally Posted By: WB bloviated
Oh, the irony...

The guy who couldn't write a literate sentence to save his life, has the audacity to call anyone else stupid.

If you weren't so prone to insults and personal attacks, I probably would just answer your points. But you're so consistently in-your-face and obnoxious, I won't reward your bad behavior.

You post illiterate shit that often doesn't even make sense, and then say idiot crap like "I won" or "I beat you". Who are you kidding? Dumbass.

Of course a shallow idiot like you would think I'm talking about something as trivial as literary shit.

Or your just desperate for an argument so you revert back to your favorite red herring of exaggerating on my bad spelling/grammar.

Originally Posted By: WB summized
I'll make you a bet: that Halo is this nerdy guy with no confidence, who desperately is trying to convince himself that he is capable. Why else would someone try so hard to prove himself against anonymous adversaries in a political discussion.

Believe it or not I don't have to try all that hard in these discussions. You idiots usually shoot yourselves in the foot with your contradictions, distortions, and exaggerations.

So there goes that theory. One to try another, Freud? Actually that's a bad comparison since Freud wouldn't try so hard to come up with a negative diagnosis since "sometimes a cigar is just a cigar".

I've explained to you several times now why I'm so passionatly against this kind of right wing sophistry. I've known Marines who have died and/or had there life fucked with for the sake of this idiotic war and callous cocksuckers like you and Sammitch don't fucking care as long as you get what you want which is bragging rights about how great your country is.

Quote:
I'd like to point out that every one of these so-called discussions, you guys solicit escalating it to the the most bitter of exchanges.
If you respectfully made your case and limited yourselves to the facts, without being cocky in-your-face assholes, I would return the courtesy. You can see how I treat other liberals who are more civil here, like Beardguy, Chant --who I actually like, despite our divergent views!-- and others, who I may disagree with, but who don't resort to the very personal ad hominem attacks you do.

I'd like to point out your a broken and hypocritical record. You've givin as good as you've gotten. Most of the time you start the insults when somebody reveals your reasoning to be wrong.