Originally Posted By: Halo82
 Originally Posted By: Captain Sammitch
halo, with all due respect (no, really), the best you can hope for is to piggyback off of whomod knowing he won't say anything when you slap your name on his "victory". all these times you come out of a "debate" saying you've "defeated" the other guy, it's all I can do not to laugh. just like when I read your sig.* do you really have any business using the word pretentious? do you know what it really means? because if you really had a handle on that I doubt you'd be so quick to apply it to others around you in such a hypocritical fashion.**

* - notice I don't pick on other people's spelling or grammar? that's typically because they're not busy making themselves out to be smarter than everyone else in between butchering the language almost as badly as dubya's accused of.

** - sarcasm was not used. you're really that much of a tool.

I realize this is going to be tough for you, but can you actually back any of this up? See, that's how I judge winning. It's making a point somebody else can't rebuke (non-sequiters, red herrings, and denial don't count). Beating guys like WB, G-man, Pariah, and you is easy cause your reasoning is a straw house. It's based on some specious sense of tradition, ego, or what mommy and daddy told you. For example, ego is why your butt hurt right now cause I've clobbered your dumbass too and then you run away saying "I was only joking, I was only joking".

How am I pretentious for stating a simple fact. That fact is that every argument I get into with one of you 4 bitches you run away from it.

But your not going to go out on a limb and provide any real substance for your claims against me for the same reason most of your posts are nothing more then heckles. Your too fucking chicken shit to be proven wrong.

I've never claimed or even remotely made myself smarter then everyone else. This is the kind of vague argument that any asshole can make against anyone who's confident. I DO hope I'm smarter then you, G-man, WB, and Pariah. But that's only because you've revealed yourselves to be such stupid assholes I couldn't take the idea of being dumber then you.

And where the fuck do you get off talking about hypocracy? I've never relied on anyone for any argument where as your nothing more then a toad for any other conservatve or whoever as shares your opinion.

But you know what? At least the other 3 have the guts to put themselves out there. You only do that once and a blue moon when your certain your right.

Do yourself a favor Sammitch. Put me on ignore cause this isn't going to end well for you.

I love when you do all the hard work so I don't have to.

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ