Quote:
here's the problem: how do you back that up? how long have you been around here? a month, give or take? do you even look at the other forums on here? you don't know me. at all. which is why you've never 'beaten' me and never will. you don't know why I think or feel what I think or feel any more than I care what you think or feel. all your sad little attempts either come out of this idea that you have of these posters you can't stand or out of your stockpile of tired off-the-shelf message board material. you talk about 'straw houses' in between railing against straw men. that's why you dance when I want you to dance.

That's a pretty asinine argument considering you don't know me any better then I know you.

Let me tell you what I do know. You normally don't bother to provide any substance to what you say. All you do is mock other people's opinion. Your so sure your right you feel like you don't need to back it up. Hell, had you bothered to look you'd see that I've posted in the comics, sports, offensive, women, and random sections. But your so sure you know everything didn't bother to look. You just figured you'd try and put me on the spot as some kind of political troll.

I know you toss out all these little generic moralisms at guys like Ray, Whomod, Rex, MEM, and myself but when WB, G-man, or Pariah are just as guitly or generalizing or whatever else bothers you with us your cheap attempts at being witty are nowhere to be found.

I know you have no real imagination since your arguments are about as unctuous as possible. You talk about making me "dance" yet your the one who always seems to follow me around. You talk about me "railing the strawman argument" yet you and I both know I haven't put any words in your mouth, although you might try to distort my infering who you are as strawman but it's not.

So put it all together you a pathetic little toad who can't think for himself.

this is my favorite part! I realize you're used to not being liked on other message boards (seriously people, check out the stuff they put this guy through on the insurgency forums), but I'm gonna be nice to you for a moment and tell you that this isn't your house. and just about anyone who comes in here thinking it is ends up leaving forever at least three times. (though I did see pcg on here earlier.)

Oh, that's awesome. Use my recent flame wars against me. How imaginative, thanks for proving my point. Good one. Despite my recent arguments I get along with everyone there (except Sikkbones who's more a sparring parnter then a guy who truly hates me). So yeah people, please do check out the insurgency and see how wrong Sumbitch is.

What you don't understance Sammitch is that this doesn't need to be my house to out think you and your warlords. All I need is for you to keep typing.

Quote:
do you really think I care what you can dish out? this is the forum I kill time in when nobody's doing anything in random chat or video games. typically, anyone whose existence on these boards is confined to the politics forum is more to be pitied than ridiculed, but anyone who actually thinks what they say in here makes them better than another poster is just plain asking for it. these boards started out as a place for people who got banned from other message boards, and ninety percent of the population of this place consists of alts, trolls, spammers, and various tools and toads of all stripes. (my kind of people!) chances are most of us don't take this nearly as seriously as you seem to, and about as many of us honestly couldn't give a flying fuck what you have to say.

Obviously you do care since you take the time to post replies bitching about my opinion. Ironically, you once made a comment about my "obsession" with you but your the one who's always starts this shit.

Quote:
...and I do enjoy watching my puppet dance. besides, like I said before, there's really no need to ignore you, since aside from your occasional moments of accidental hilarity most of your stuff is just so damn unremarkable. so yeah, you can try and take it to me all you want, but honestly you're wasting your time. compared to most of the posters who've taken shots at me, you're small potatoes. and again, you don't know me any more than I care to know you. you may as well just keep doing what you're doing and keep your entertainment value high. because regardless of what you may think, the only people who are 'winning' anything on here are the ones who enjoy watching you dance away.

The only thing I'm dancing on is your ego.

But you can tell yourself whatever you like.