Quote:
No, that's just what you like to allege, every time I make you look like the idiot you are.

No, that's just coicidental.*

Quote:
What you offer is 90% insults, and factless statements about how anyone who disagrees with your very emotional and opinionated views is an idiot.

More like 30% insults. Maybe 50%. But that's just with tools like you and Sammitch.

What is with guys like you and thinking emotion is a bad thing? Am I suppose to be some robot like you?

Quote:
Once in a blue moon, you offer something resembling a logical argument, and on those occasions, I take the time to answer your points. And on a few rare occasions, we both actually agree.

We both know that's not true. You'd just like to think it is cause it justifies you ignoring alot of what I have to say. Kinda like last time you used your desperate attempt at making me a alt for Whomod and I posted a pm and link as proof (not definitive, granted, but addtional) that we're not the same.

Quote:
If you would dispense with all the cocky in-your-face bullshit, these discussions would be more pleasant, and more productive.

I've tried to have pleasant conversations with you but between your fragile ego and the sand in your vagina that never works out. So I might as well mock you.

Quote:
I'd like to point out that this is the first time I've offered a psychological analysis of you. In retaliation for the many times you've ad-hominemed me with a slanderous projection of the psychological basis for my views

Your pointless whining is duely noted. That is the first time you've offered an analysis.

Quote:
I might add, your recurring use of psychological terms, and your general unbalanced tendency for online tantrums, speaks of a guy who has spent considerable time in therapy. And could clearly use a lot more.

It's more like tantrums in general. I have big gaping whole in my armor when it comes to arrogance and sophistry. I should just ignore idiots like you and Sammitch but...it's too much fun for me.

Actually I got my pychological terms from studying. There was a time I wanted to be a NYPD detective and I thought it might help.

Quote:
I've met quite a few Marines who are enraged and disheartened by the Left-wing sophistry.

I have to. What's your point? We've already covered this WB. Opinions in the Military vary as much as they do in the public.

Quote:
I'm far from "heartless" and certainly am not without criticism of W. Bush, or of Clinton, or of Bush Sr., or even of Reagan for that matter.

And yet you always seem to rationalize that the suffering/death of the troops is okay cause they volunteered.

Quote:
As usual, you're too busy trying to paint me to fit the blanket stereotype of whatever you see as the ultimate hated-right-wing-whipping-boy to actually listen to what I've said.
As I've said repeatedly in many posts, while ideologically my heart and soul is Republican, I've had many disappointments with the Republicans in the last 20 years, to the point that I only voted for a Republican president in 1988 and 2004, and even then only as the perceived best of bad options. I'm not a flag-bearer for W. Bush, but I do feel you (and Whomod, and Ray, and several other liberals here) give a fee pass to the Democrats, who are arguably just as responsible for the Iraq War, just as responsible for 9-11, just as responsible for Bin Ladin's rise, just as responsible for not capturing Bin Ladin, just as responsible for the housing bubble, just as responsible for Abramoff, just as responsible for gridlock on legislation, just as responsible for pork spending, out-of-control immigration, deficit spending, and on and on.
But you assholes act like the Democrats walk on water and have all the answers, and heap all the blame on Republicans.

I've told you before, I'm an independant. I just so happen to think that right now the Republicans are worse.

Another thing that bothers me is how you want the Democrats to be just as responisble for the things that annoy you about the Reps. So it's not like you ever give the Dems any credit. Not that I really care about giving credit it's just that your claims of being fair minded are entirely false.

Quote:
You can't possibly reveal me or anyone as wrong by indulging in insults and personal attacks, as you relentlessly do. There aren't enough facts in what you say to prove anything, other than you're being an infantile and highly opinionated jerk.

You just like to play the part of the victim Wondy but it's inherently false. Like the time you called me a partisan asshole JUST for agreeing with Ray. Get off your cross.

Quote:
I've made every effort to be civil. It took quite a bit of your relentless antagonism to get me to fire back. But when you continuously don't play by the rules, indulge in relentless ad hominem attacks and insults, and relentlessly solicit a backlash, don't even fucking try to call me or anyone else hypocritical.

ahem...YOUR A HYPOCRITE!!!!!

You are. You pretend to be civil so you can claim the high ground but it's all bull shit.