Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy

Originally Posted By: Sammitch preached
halo, with all due respect (no, really), the best you can hope for is to piggyback off of whomod knowing he won't say anything when you slap your name on his "victory". all these times you come out of a "debate" saying you've "defeated" the other guy, it's all I can do not to laugh. just like when I read your sig.* do you really have any business using the word pretentious? do you know what it really means? because if you really had a handle on that I doubt you'd be so quick to apply it to others around you in such a hypocritical fashion.**

Originally Posted By: Halo82

Yet, here he is. He comes out of this debate saying he's a "puppet master" and I can't see any diffrence between that and announcing your the victor. I don't how you can say claiming victory is pretentious and then claim to control others.

What have I done to earn Sammitch's obsession with me.

I announce victory for two reasons. 1st, it's true when it comes to Sumbitch, WB, G-man, and Pariah. Those four bitches can't have a straight up conversation without using a logical fallacy, twisting reality, or relying on some lame ass masquerade as puppet master.

2nd reason is I know it bothers them. There all so fragile and easily threatened. Like little pussies-

-I know Sammitch is bothered by it cause he won't stop following me around. He can say what he wants but eventually he's gonna throw one of his bitch fests about right and wrong (shortly before he puts his foot in his mouth).

So go ahead Sandwitch. Keep proving me right by not being able to make an intelligent point or not being able to back up the points you make ever once and awhile. Keep reassuring my victory. Although, I guess it's not so much a victory for me as it is for the intelligent people of the world.

Y'know, I was gonna sit this one out and just let you dance to Sammitch's tune. But then you had to go and mention me by name. In a laundry list of names that basically amounts to anyone who dares to disagree with your highly opinionated liberal views.

Holo, your ego is so fragile that you have to respond to every last post, and every last point. You absolutely have to get the last word, and Sammitch is leading you around like a puppy on a leash.

Please, pray tell, continue to dance.

WOOF WOOF !

I wouldn't say fragile. Massive maybe.

But come on, the fingering yourself during a cheech and chong flick was funny.