Same gal that did the fan-art x-mas greeting:

Quote:

Well, this is actually all Photoshop painting... which is why it's a bit wonky. Still had to post it though, for the simple reason that it was long(ish) to do... Yes, I'm self indulgent like that.

Quote:

Sketchbook page! Not quite okay with Joker's hand in the top pic, but oh well. My fav is actually the one in the lower right of the sheet - just a sketchie, but I was giggling by myself while I was drawing it XD It's the Joker and Harley in Arkahm - if it isn't clear, there's the glass wall between them, and he's shuffling cards.

Quote:

And this one is loosely based on themadpuppy's fic Lesson #4 . Inked with markers because I'm lazy. Will Harley go Old boy on Mr. J with the hammer, or stick to the classic knife? You decide, dear audience.

Old men, fear me! You will shatter under my ruthless apathetic assault!

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

"I am convinced that this world is of no importance, and that the only people who care about dates are imbeciles and Spanish teachers." -- Jean Arp, 1921

"If Jesus came back and saw what people are doing in his name, he would never never stop throwing up." - Max von Sydow, "Hannah and Her Sisters"