RKMBs
Posted By: winged creature even more batman begins pics - 2005-03-05 4:00 AM
Posted By: thedoctor Re: even more batman begins pics - 2005-04-19 9:56 PM
Posted By: unrestrained id Re: even more batman begins pics - 2005-04-20 10:55 AM
Quote:

winged creature said:

AWESOME!!!!!!!
Posted By: Animalman Re: even more batman begins pics - 2005-04-20 1:09 PM
That must be the Antarctic fight scene I've been hearing about.
Posted By: Jason E. Perkins Re: even more batman begins pics - 2005-04-20 3:13 PM
I heard they broke their budget trying to get as much realistic looking snow on the screen as they could.
Posted By: rex Re: even more batman begins pics - 2005-04-20 3:14 PM
RASCIST!
Posted By: Chris Oakley Re: even more batman begins pics - 2005-04-20 4:50 PM
Quote:

unrestrained id said:
Quote:

winged creature said:

AWESOME!!!!!!!

I can't see a thing.
Posted By: PrincessElisa Re: even more batman begins pics - 2005-04-20 11:03 PM
I'm so looking forward to this movie and Hitchiker's guide...Can't wait for "The Translator" this weekend either!
Posted By: Animalman Re: even more batman begins pics - 2005-04-21 5:05 AM
Quote:

Chris Oakley said:
I can't see a thing.

You can't? What are you, blind? That's one of the greatest picture-sets ever.

Too bad you can't see it.
Posted By: Irwin Schwab Re: even more batman begins pics - 2005-04-21 5:27 AM
Quote:

PrincessElisa said:
I'm so looking forward to this movie and Hitchiker's guide...Can't wait for "The Translator" this weekend either!

can you repost this in "sailor mouth PE" style?
Pay attention reax. She's asking for TheTranslator to repost it that way.
Posted By: Uschi Re: even more batman begins pics - 2005-04-21 5:30 AM
I read some of the Batman Begins stuff is CGI:

Yeah, those clouds look fake...
Posted By: TheTranslator Re: even more batman begins pics - 2005-04-21 5:33 AM
Quote:

PrincessElisa said:

Quote:

Ok screw the being nice thing because I'm like totally pissed now. What the fuck? Do you think I asked for this? Sideways pmmed me first, then prompts me for answers. It's not like I spend all my fuckin time off the internet gossiping about the rkmbs...I mean come freakin on! Then the bastard takes what was supposed to be confidential and posts it bloody online (the second fuckin' time that happened on the rkmbs by the way). It's not like I hate you UJ...some stuff you said just irritated me...as some stuff does with people I work with, the kids I teach, etc.

That said I apologized, I didn't realize what I said was going to be repeated or that it would fuck with someone later on. Forget it....I have better things to do with my time then defend myself here.

Posted By: jafabian Re: even more batman begins pics - 2005-04-21 7:01 AM
Quote:

rex said:
RASCIST!

Amazingly, I agree.

Nothin' but white people....

Posted By: PrincessElisa Re: even more batman begins pics - 2005-04-21 7:06 AM
Quote:

Bsamsy said:
can you repost this in "sailor mouth PE" style?

Naw.....that's only when I'm really, really, really angry ;p I'm pretty good mosta the time!!!
Posted By: Chant Re: even more batman begins pics - 2005-04-21 12:19 PM
yo...you can get angry?
Posted By: Steve T Re: even more batman begins pics - 2005-04-21 1:03 PM
Yeah, you must have seen it!
It's when she writes "grrrrrr"
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: even more batman begins pics - 2005-04-21 2:26 PM
Quote:

Uschi said:
I read some of the Batman Begins stuff is CGI:

Well thats certainly a huge CGI Bat-Penis!
Posted By: rex Re: even more batman begins pics - 2005-04-26 9:21 AM
Some more news on Batman Begins:
http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stories/0504/25/index.htm

Christian Bale, star of the upcoming Batman Begins, said he felt like a "beast" when he wore the Batsuit.

"When I put on the Batsuit, I wanted to see a creature, not a man wearing a suit that looks like a bat," Bale said.

Bale said he attempted to take on the persona of something not human.

"And, frankly, I had to that out of necessity just because I felt like an idiot when I was standing in the Batsuit and just being the guy," he said. "You can't hang out, you know, in that suit. You have to be in control and you'd have to be focused.

"I would always remember about the fact that this is somebody who is fanatical. If you think about the obsession that somebody must have to retain the pain and the anger from an incident that happened 20 years previously, and is still at the forefront of his mind, that's an incredible obsession. That's an unhealthy obession.

"And so concentrating on the fact that he's attempting to take his pain and his guilt and his anger and the rage, and do something good with it, even though his impulses are he does just want to rage and break bones and do damage. So there's always that conflict."

In other Batman Begins news:

* Katie Holmes appeared on MTV's Total Request Live on Monday, and the film's new trailer was shown. She confirmed that Green Day will be on the film's soundtrack.

* HBO has announced its air dates for HBO First Look: Batman Begins on HBO2.

Air dates include Wednesday, June 8 at 6:15 p.m.; Sunday, June 19 at 1:15 p.m.; Saturday, June 25 at 4:20 a.m.; and Monday, June 27 at 11:55 p.m.

* According to a Warner Bros. representative, the eight-minute special on Batman Begins shown during the season finale of The WB's Smallville will feature "never before seen footage from the film."

Posted By: rex Re: even more batman begins pics - 2005-04-26 9:21 AM
Quote:

She confirmed that Green Day will be on the film's soundtrack.

So we now know the soundtrack will suck.
Posted By: Pariah Re: even more batman begins pics - 2005-04-26 9:23 AM
Why is America so obsessed with making Batman into an American James Bond? Seriously, what the fuck is up with that shit?
Posted By: Jeremy Re: even more batman begins pics - 2005-04-26 9:27 AM
Quote:

rex said:

So we now know the soundtrack will suck.

I care about as much for the soundtrack as I do about Green Day. Which isn't a lot. All I care about is the movie, I don't think I've ever been big on a movie's soundtrack. I've never bought one...with my own money.
© RKMBs