RKMBs
Posted By: Beardguy57 What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-04-21 1:24 AM
I just got done watching Star Trek: Voyager on Spike tv; it was very good. BE'Lanna is stranded on an alien planet
and a man is writing and performing plays based on information he got from her.

Now I am watching That Thing You Do! on Cinemax.

Great movie, and the music, an imitation of mid 1960's performers such as the Dave Clark 5, The Beatles, The Supremes and Johnny Rivers.

The title song is excellent and I never tire of it.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-04-21 3:52 AM
Armegeddon is on Encore movies right now. There's nothing else on. This is far from being a favorite, but I like it.

Michael Clarke Duncun looks great in it.

This is one of at least 3 movies where Bruce Willis' character died. He dies quite well in all of them, too.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-04-21 5:35 AM
Millennium. I have liked this movie for years. George liked it, too. It is on Encore right now.

I named a cat after one of the main characters in it... Louise. She was a good cat, too.

I like the premise.. that they save the people who die in plane crashes and put artificial lifeforms in their place.

They cannot just stop planes from crashing, as that would cause time paradoxes and stuff like that.
Posted By: NurikoK98 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-04-21 5:54 AM
Quote:

Beardguy57 said:
Millennium. I have liked this movie for years. George liked it, too. It is on Encore right now.

I named a cat after one of the main characters in it... Louise. She was a good cat, too.

I like the premise.. that they save the people who die in plane crashes and put artificial lifeforms in their place.

They cannot just stop planes from crashing, as that would cause time paradoxes and stuff like that.

Don't tell Chris!
Posted By: Grimm Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-04-21 7:10 AM
Quote:

NurikoK98 said:
Quote:

Beardguy57 said:

Don't tell Chris!

will he beat you again if he knows it's on?

you know, Snarf's a nice boy and he would never hit a woman.
Posted By: notwedge Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-04-21 7:28 AM
Damn it! Oakley must be stopped!
Quote:

notwedge said:
Damn it! Oakley must be stopped!

maybe you should focus on killing him and take a break from trying to kill rob...
oh yeah...magnificent seven. one of the greatest westerns of all time!
Posted By: notwedge Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-04-21 7:48 AM
I've never actually tried to kill rob. I'm kinda lazy. It's the only thing that's saving him.
Posted By: rex Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-04-21 7:51 AM
Quote:

Beardguy57 said:

I would give my left nut for an Oakley-Beardguy feud.
Posted By: Pig Iran Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-04-21 9:50 AM
That's a steep price to pay.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-04-21 11:14 AM
I watched " It! Terror From Beyond Space. "

A bad horror flick from 1958 about a monster who stowed away on a spaceship from Earth that landed on Mars. It was on Encore Drama. It was dumb but kinda fun.

Now on is " Bride Of The Monster. " Starring Bela Lagosi and Tor Johnson. I think this is an Ed Wood movie. Ed Wood movies are reknowned for being so horrible that they are funny. This is from 1955.

I like bad horror movies from the 50's.
Posted By: big_pimp_tim Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-04-21 12:28 PM
the blind swordsman, zatoichi.

not the original, it looked like a remake, but it wasn't the same story. some cgi. not sure if it was another chapter in a string, or what
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-04-21 10:03 PM
A two hour show on Science Channel called " Krakatoa."

Krakatoa, a volcano which lies halfway between Sumatra and Java.

The 1883 eruption killed 36,000 people.The volcano unleashed a pyroclastic flow... heated gas and particles ( and rocks and boulders! ) which travels up to a few hundred mph, and the temperatature of this flow can be up to 1,000 degrees!

The flow hit the ocean and caused a tsunami, which caused horrible destruction.

There was not enough warning, which would have saved many on coastal cities.

Volcanic dust floated around the region for over a year.

Another volcano in the same vicinity is waiting like a time bomb to go off....
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-04-22 4:31 AM
" What If We Had No Moon? " Now on The Science Channel - a look at how the moon affects the Earth.
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-04-22 8:36 PM
Nothing. I'm on my computer.
NBA playoffs. Waiting for my warriors to come on latter tonight!
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-04-23 3:22 AM
Thank You For Smoking. It's on Cinemax as I type this.

It's a satire about an amoral cigarette company lobbyist who is doing his best to convince everyone that smoking is okay.

It's pretty good!
spiderman
Posted By: harleykwin Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-04-23 5:50 AM
the Yankees v Red sox game
Posted By: Grimm Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-04-23 5:55 AM
Quote:

Beardguy57 said:
I watched " It! Terror From Beyond Space. "

A bad horror flick from 1958 about a monster who stowed away on a spaceship from Earth that landed on Mars. It was on Encore Drama. It was dumb but kinda fun.

Now on is " Bride Of The Monster. " Starring Bela Lagosi and Tor Johnson. I think this is an Ed Wood movie. Ed Wood movies are reknowned for being so horrible that they are funny. This is from 1955.

I like bad horror movies from the 50's.

"We've come to take you home."

"Home? I have no home! Hunted. . .Despised!!! But I will show the world that I can be it's master!!!!!!!

Bela fuckin rawks.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-04-23 6:19 AM
True, LoL!

Am watching Clueless on Cinemax. Good movie!
Posted By: Pig Iran Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-04-23 6:35 AM
I'm watching Hot Rods From Hell...sweet. It's even better the second time.
futurama marathon
sweet...
Posted By: Grimm Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-04-23 8:00 AM
Quote:

big_pimp_tim said:
futurama marathon

same.
Quote:

Knutreturns said:
sweet...

ever wonder what makes the special sauce so special *snap* yo!

god, i know it was on like 2 days ago, but i hope the amazon planet ep comes on
death by snu-snu love that episode...
Posted By: big_pimp_tim Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-04-23 11:53 AM
it didn't come on. but i AM still watchin the marathon
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-04-23 3:33 PM
Quote:

harleykwin said:

How'd that work out for you?
Posted By: harleykwin Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-04-23 9:07 PM
Quote:

Joe Mama said:
Quote:

harleykwin said:

The words "fuck" and "you" come to mind.

Posted By: Joe Mama Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-04-23 9:09 PM
Quote:

harleykwin said:
Quote:

Joe Mama said:
Quote:

harleykwin said:

Wookit his widdle mouf saying "Mo-Mo-Mo-Mo-Mo-Mo-Mo..."

Tee hee!
Posted By: Grimm Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-04-23 9:11 PM
okay, take it back to the basaboru thread. . .
Posted By: harleykwin Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-04-23 9:24 PM
Quote:

Joe Mama said:
Quote:

harleykwin said:
Quote:

Joe Mama said:
Quote:

harleykwin said:

Wookit his widdle mouf saying "Mo-Mo-Mo-Mo-Mo-Mo-Mo..."

Tee hee!

I hate you.

Good games all around - woulda been better if we had won at least one of them though!
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-04-23 9:26 PM
Quote:

Grimm said:

Don't you be talkin' all that foreign Eye-talian language at me, boy!
Posted By: Grimm Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-04-23 9:32 PM
Quote:

Joe Mama said:
Quote:

Grimm said:

ooohhhh, feisty! you all hopped up on barley and oats cuz your team won!
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-04-23 9:46 PM
Quote:

Grimm said:
Quote:

Joe Mama said:
Quote:

Grimm said:

Gimme a milk! ...CHOCOLATE!!!
Posted By: Grimm Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-04-24 12:36 AM
Quote:

Joe Mama said:
Quote:

Grimm said:
Quote:

Joe Mama said:
Quote:

Grimm said:

Gimme a milk! ...CHOCOLATE!!!

btw, where's that RDCW profile?
Posted By: Pariah Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-04-24 2:15 AM
Quote:

Joe Mama said:

Posted By: Pariah Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-04-24 2:15 AM
Quote:

Pariah said:
Quote:

Joe Mama said:

Quote:

Pariah said:
Quote:

Pariah said:
Quote:

Joe Mama said:

Quote:

Pariah said:
Quote:

Pariah said:
Quote:

Pariah said:
Quote:

Joe Mama said:

Quote:

Pariah said:
Quote:

Pariah said:
Quote:

Pariah said:
Quote:

Pariah said:
Quote:

Joe Mama said:

Posted By: Pariah Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-04-24 2:16 AM
Quote:

Pariah said:
Quote:

Pariah said:
Quote:

Pariah said:
Quote:

Pariah said:
Quote:

Pariah said:
Quote:

Joe Mama said:

Posted By: Pariah Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-04-24 2:16 AM
Quote:

Pariah said:
Quote:

Pariah said:
Quote:

Pariah said:
Quote:

Pariah said:
Quote:

Pariah said:
Quote:

Pariah said:
Quote:

Joe Mama said:

Quote:

Pariah said:
Quote:

Pariah said:
Quote:

Pariah said:
Quote:

Pariah said:
Quote:

Pariah said:
Quote:

Pariah said:
Quote:

Pariah said:
Quote:

Joe Mama said:

Posted By: Jeremy Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-04-24 3:15 AM
Deal or no deal!
Drive. Which is quite dull, end damnit.
Posted By: Grimm Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-04-24 7:23 AM
Reno 911
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-04-25 5:52 AM
On Science Channel right now... a show about our Sun.
again., futurama
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-04-26 2:11 AM
Back To The Future pt 1 - on Cinemax.
Good Eats.
Posted By: Pig Iran Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-04-26 6:02 AM
Quote:

sneaky bunny said:
Good Eats.

I have a great recipe for peanut butter and graham crackers.
Quote:

Pig Iran said:
Quote:

sneaky bunny said:
Good Eats.

I have a great recipe for peanut butter and graham crackers.

does it involve sticking bourbon up my cooter?
Posted By: Pig Iran Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-04-26 6:15 AM
Vodka?
Posted By: Grimm Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-04-26 8:40 AM
TWA, TWAM UR SIWA,
Posted By: notwedge Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-04-26 8:43 AM
I'm watching Star Trek.

THERE!

ARE!

FOUR!

LIGHTS!
Posted By: notwedge Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-04-26 9:02 AM
hypnotoad
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-04-26 9:48 AM
United 93.

Posted By: big_pimp_tim Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-04-26 10:35 AM
night at the museum
Posted By: sneaky bunny Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-04-26 10:58 AM
Empire Carpet commerical!
Posted By: Prometheus Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-04-26 10:02 PM
CNN...
Posted By: big_pimp_tim Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-04-27 12:07 AM
night at the museum. again.
The fellowship of the ring. (my personal fav of the trilogy)
Quote:

Prometheus said:
CNN...

Pro for Nancy Grace.
Quote:

Knutreturns said:

Mine too.

Quote:

sneaky bunny said:
Quote:

Prometheus said:
CNN...

Pro for Nancy Grace.

Quote:

Ultimate Jaburg53 said:
Quote:

Knutreturns said:

Mine too.

Posted By: Prometheus Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-04-27 2:01 AM
Quote:

sneaky bunny said:
Quote:

Prometheus said:
CNN...

Pro for Nancy Grace.

Go to hell...
batman begins.
Posted By: Prometheus Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-04-27 3:16 AM
FRIENDS...
Quote:

Prometheus said:
FRIENDS...

white people...
Posted By: Prometheus Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-04-27 3:23 AM
There was a black person on there.

Once...
Posted By: Prometheus Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-04-27 3:38 AM
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-04-27 3:57 AM
Sixteen Candles.

On HBO.
nameless crap. have the radio turned up
Quote:

Knutreturns said:
batman begins.

damn i cant wait for the next one...
Posted By: Jeremy Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-04-27 4:57 AM
Quote:

Prometheus said:
There was a black person on there.

Once...

The extras in the coffee shop don't count.

Last watched Smallville, the last half hour with Clark and Lex stuck in a building. I have not followed that show in months, I have no idea what's going on.
lex and lana got married. Lana thought she was pregnant but it turns out Lex was experimenting on her somehow. Chole is a krypto-freak. Lana knows clarks secret but she hasnt told him.
Posted By: Jeremy Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-04-27 5:17 AM
Rack Knut.
Byaaaa!
Quote:

Knutreturns said:
lex and lana got married. Lana thought she was pregnant but it turns out Lex was experimenting on her somehow. Chole is a krypto-freak. Lana knows clarks secret but she hasnt told him.

oh yeah. the martian manhunter shows up every now and then...
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-04-27 6:33 AM
The Wedding Singer.

On Encore movies.
chapelle show: Rick James episode...
The Lost Boys
Posted By: notwedge Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-04-27 7:40 AM
Shin Chan. The anime that even the people who hate anime love.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-04-27 5:47 PM
Quote:

Ultimate Jaburg53 said:
The Lost Boys

Lost Boys rocks!
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-04-28 12:20 AM
Star Trek : Voyager
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-04-28 1:52 AM
Sleepless in Seattle.
Posted By: thedoctor Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-04-28 6:52 AM
Acceptable TV
Posted By: Prometheus Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-04-28 6:54 AM
PBS...
game three. warriors and mavs! (I was supposed to be there... )
Quote:

Prometheus said:
PBS...

someones sad he's not a ZOOM kid.
Posted By: Prometheus Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-04-28 5:34 PM

What's sad is...I'm so far removed from the modern generations, I don't even know what a "ZOOM kid" is...

However, does anyone at all remember "3,2,1 Contact"? "The Electric Company"?
yes.

ah iono

ZOOM was around when i was a kid.
heh. pro's old...
Posted By: Prometheus Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-04-28 6:59 PM
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-04-28 8:00 PM
Quote:

Prometheus said:

What's sad is...I'm so far removed from the modern generations, I don't even know what a "ZOOM kid" is...

However, does anyone at all remember "3,2,1 Contact"? "The Electric Company"?

I remember both. I also remember ZOOM - I think it was filmed in Boston, but I could be wrong.
back to what we're watching....NFL draft 07.
Posted By: Jeremy Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-04-28 8:34 PM
Quote:

Knutreturns said:
heh. pro's old...

Speak up he can't hear you.
did he forget to turn on his hearing aid?
Posted By: Prometheus Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-04-28 9:23 PM

"Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you...you're cool...and fuck you!"
heh. pro said im cool...
Posted By: Prometheus Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-04-28 9:25 PM
dogma
Posted By: notwedge Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-04-28 10:08 PM
Arrested Development
Posted By: Prometheus Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-04-28 10:11 PM
Quote:

Ultimate Jaburg53 said:

Presactly!
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-04-29 4:53 AM
A show on The Science Channel about our sun.
Posted By: URG Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-04-29 7:49 AM
Quote:

Knutreturns said:
heh. pro said im cool...

He am just trying to get in your pants.
Posted By: URG Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-04-29 7:50 AM
Quote:

Beardguy57 said:
A show on The Science Channel about our sun.

Big ass hot thing in sky. Da fuk anyone else need to know?
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-04-29 10:08 AM
Millions. It's on HBO.
Posted By: big_pimp_tim Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-04-29 10:24 AM
bleach
Posted By: notwedge Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-04-29 7:21 PM
Last night's Bleach was my favorite episode.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-04-30 5:40 AM
On now on The Science Channel : Supervolcanoes.

How their eruptions can affect the Earth adversely - the ashe from a supervolcano can block sunlight and cool the Earth. Such an eruption at Sumatra caused a bottleneck in the Mitachondrial dna of humans and wiped out all but six thousand humans.

This is why human dna is not as diverse as it ought to be now.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-04-30 6:00 AM
I forgot to mention.. that Yellowstone Park is one big Supervolcano... and if it went off, it would be the end of the world .. but I wouldn't worry about it ... it might not happen for thousands of years ... or, it could happen tomorrow.

Who knows?
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-05-01 1:29 AM
Stargate - SG1
Quote:

Knutreturns said:
oh yeah...magnificent seven. one of the greatest westerns of all time!

Saw it some days ago. Great film.
spurs/nuggets game 4
Posted By: Glacier16 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-05-01 6:49 AM
Sopranos
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-05-02 3:27 AM
Riddles Of The Polar Sky

The aurora borealis is observed and analyzed by a team of scientists while living in a part of the world where it is dark six months of the year.

on The Science Channel.
x-men 1
Just switched from The Shield to Seinfeld
Posted By: Glacier16 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-05-02 6:31 AM
Justice League
family guy
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-05-04 1:52 AM
Cider House Rules. It just started. I'm taping it, too. It's one of Toby McGuire's best pre - Spiderman movies.

It is on Encore movies.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-05-04 8:22 AM
Lost in Space -on Encore movies.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-05-05 1:15 AM
Alien 3 - on Cinemax.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-05-05 11:36 PM
10 Things I hate About You.

on Encore movies right now.
Don't watch TV right now. These are the series I usually have watched during the last three months:

Battlestar Galactica
CSI
CSI Miami
CSI New York
Dr Who (Season 1)
Law & Order: Criminal Intent
Law & Order: SVU (have been slacking on that one, the theme gets tiresome)
MASH
Stargate: Atlantis
Stargate: SG-1
Vicar of Dibley
The 4400

Waits for new seasons of The Sopranos, The Wire, Midsomer Murders etc.
Forgot these:

CBS 60 Minutes
Jeeves and Wooster
Sherlock Holmes (the one with Jeremy Brett)
The World at War
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-05-06 1:49 AM
Terminator 2 : Judgement Day
Posted By: notwedge Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-05-06 7:01 AM
Bleach
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-05-07 7:43 AM
A show on Science Channel about man returning to the moon, staying at Space Station Freedom for months at a time, and a manned mission to Mars.
Posted By: Jeremy Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-05-07 7:54 AM
History Channel, Star Trek Tech. I'm very surprised you aren't watching this, Beardguy.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-05-07 8:12 AM
Quote:

Jeremy said:
History Channel, Star Trek Tech. I'm very surprised you aren't watching this, Beardguy.

It's a good show. I have seen it a few times.
History channel- a documentary on superman...
Posted By: big_pimp_tim Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-05-07 11:12 AM
i just finished watching some old friends.
but this chick likes it, and she is hot. so i watched friends and liked it
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-05-08 4:42 AM
Star Trek : Enterprise
futurama
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-05-12 12:18 AM
Star Trek: Voyager
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-05-13 9:17 PM
Batman Begins
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-05-14 12:23 AM
A show on The Science Channel about Jupiter's moon, Europa, which may have an underground ocean capable of sustaining life.

Europa is about the size of Earth's moon - 2,160 miles.
Posted By: PJP Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-05-14 2:02 AM
so it's about the same size as your anus?
I meant Uranus.
No I didn't .
family guy
i have no idea whats on next and i have no idea where the remote is
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-05-17 3:24 PM
Time After Time.

Great movie!
Posted By: Glacier16 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-05-19 4:35 PM
Ninja Warrior
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-05-20 12:38 AM
just finished watching MI:3. it was pretty good...
Quote:

Glacier16 said:
Ninja Warrior

Ninja Warrior is the coolest.
Babylon 5
V for Vendetta
Posted By: Grimm Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-05-20 8:49 AM
Office Space on Secret Stash.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-05-23 1:34 AM
Stargate SG-1
Posted By: Glacier16 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-05-23 4:07 AM
Quote:

Ultimate Jaburg53 said:
Quote:

Glacier16 said:
Ninja Warrior

Ninja Warrior is the coolest.

Yeah!
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-05-26 12:21 AM
Star Trek : Voyager

" Faces. "
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-05-26 2:03 AM
Heroes on Sci - Fi.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-05-26 3:20 AM
Stargate SG - 1 .... again.
Posted By: Jeremy Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-05-26 11:01 PM
Office Space just started, before that it was Orange County...a surprisingly funny movie.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-05-26 11:12 PM
" Inside Man ", starring Denzel Washington.

A superb movie!
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-05-27 1:19 AM
Tommy Boy
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-05-27 2:22 AM
Star Wars : A New Hope

On Cinemax.
Posted By: allan1 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-05-27 3:54 AM
Nothing.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-05-27 5:28 AM
From The Earth To The moon, on The Science Channel.
Last Exile...love that anime...
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-05-28 6:07 AM
A show about earthquakes on National Geographic Channel.

Before that, I watched a show about tornados, and earlier, a show about tsunamis.
Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee-has got to be one of my favorite movies evar!
fuckin white people...
Posted By: rex Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-05-28 9:08 AM
At least were not black.
rex. ur emo. stop reading my post...
Posted By: rex Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-05-28 9:24 AM
Is it really that hard to push two more buttons?
huh?
Posted By: Grimm Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-05-28 9:56 AM
adult swim. the remote has vanished.
Posted By: Mr. Nice Guy Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-05-28 11:05 AM
Sadly there's not much on at 3 AM. So I am watching the news.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-05-28 5:21 PM
A Piece Of The Action, 1977, starring Sidney Poitier and Bill Cosby.
Quote:

Beardguy57 said:

I thought that was Shatner and "Mel" from "Alice".
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-05-29 3:02 AM
Star Trek : Enterprise

from 7 to 11 pm on Sci Fi channel!

This one guest stars Brent Spiner; it's a 3 part episode about augmented beings and it is superb!
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-05-29 3:04 AM
Quote:

Ultimate Jaburg53 said:
Quote:

Beardguy57 said:

I thought that was Shatner and "Mel" from "Alice".

I have that episode, it is terrific!
U know jerry u really dont have to tell us ur watching startrek. Every time i see its on i figure ur watching anyways...
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-05-29 3:20 AM
just sayin...
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-05-29 3:28 AM
It's cool
But what Jerry isn't telling us is that he has banks of TVs and mirrors all over.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-05-29 6:23 AM
That's no moon......
The Fresh Prince of Bel Air...sadly.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-05-29 7:22 AM
That's a good show.

I'm watching Return of The Jedi.

Before that, Empire Strikes Back.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-05-30 6:02 AM
A show on The Science Channel about man returning to the Moon.
Posted By: Grimm Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-05-30 6:04 AM
Once Upon A Time In the West.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-05-31 5:54 AM
The Right Stuff, on HBO
Im watching the Jazz get their monkey asses handed to them by the Spurs...
so am i

and flipping to futurama for my son
Will watch the 1st ep. of BBC's new Robin Hood series. I'll record Dr Who in the meantime.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-06-01 3:25 AM
Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee.

I read the book years ago.

It's painful seeing a re-enactment of how badly Native Americans were treated.
Cavs/ Pistons Game 5.
Caddyshack.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-06-01 5:18 AM
Alien
REALLY?

What network? That's one of my favorite movies...
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-06-01 5:39 AM
Cinemax!
Damn.

I only get HBO.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-06-01 5:47 AM
Ouch! If you have it on dvd, that would work, too...
Quote:

THE Bastard said:
Damn.

I only get HBO.

yup...same problem...
futurama again
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-06-03 4:28 AM
Jaws, on Encore movies.

I put on the stereo speakers and it's almost like being in the movie theater.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-06-03 6:25 AM
Accepted - on Cinemax
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-06-03 8:21 AM
The Godfather on Bravo Channel.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-06-04 8:56 AM
Grandma's Boy
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-06-06 4:16 AM
From The Earth To The Moon, part 5, on The Science Channel.
The Shield.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-06-07 3:17 AM
Back To The Future
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-06-08 6:29 AM
Futurama
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-06-08 6:32 AM
now Family Guy is on... Robot Chicken is next....
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-06-09 3:29 AM
Am watching Stargate SG - 1.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-06-12 1:25 AM
Am watching Stargate SG -1 ..... again.
Posted By: Glacier16 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-06-12 5:15 AM
Ghost in the Shell: Solid State Society
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-06-14 7:10 AM
Robot Chicken
wonder years...
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-06-14 9:01 AM
The Deer Hunter

on Encore movies
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-06-20 3:24 AM
A show is on the Science Channel right now called " Passport to Pluto. "

It's very good. It talks about Pluto, it's moons, etc.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-06-20 4:09 AM
Now on the History Channel : The Universe - Jupiter.

It is good so far...
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-06-20 6:01 AM
I'm getting hooked on watching " Ice Road Truckers."
It is on The History Channel.
futurama
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-06-20 5:14 PM
Rendezvous With Saturn's Moon, Titan, on The Science Channel.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-06-21 3:50 AM
Chronicles Of Narnia, on Encore Movies right now...
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-06-21 5:18 AM
 Originally Posted By: Beardguy57
Chronicles Of Narnia, on Encore Movies right now...

I liked this movie! I had read the book, many years ago, and enjoyed it immensely. I will record it tomorrow when it is on again next.

Anyone else see it?
Posted By: Glacier16 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-06-21 6:10 AM
Justice League Unlimited
AFI's top 100 movies of all time...
bleach
 Originally Posted By: big_pimp_tim
bleach

\:noice\:
\:woo\:
 Originally Posted By: Knutreturns
AFI's top 100 movies of all time...

Good show, that.

I'm watching reruns of Top Chef.
Posted By: Pig Iran Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-06-21 9:32 AM
I just watched Top Chef
Posted By: Pig Iran Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-06-21 9:32 AM
Later Ghosthunters
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-06-23 4:05 AM
I just got done watching the series finale of Stargate SG-1.

It was awesome. I will miss seeing new episodes of this wonderful, original, outstanding show. \:\(
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-06-23 4:51 AM
Stargate Atlantis
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-06-25 2:35 AM
Roots, all 12 hours on Tv One.
millennium-oakley would be so proud...
the loop
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-06-25 8:25 AM
Love Me, Love My Doll - On BBC America... about these men who would rather have sex with life size female dolls than try and have an actual relationship with a living woman.... \:\?\!\:
Posted By: Pig Iran Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-06-25 2:18 PM
Three Amigos
Posted By: Pig Iran Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-06-25 11:32 PM
I just watched Commando
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-06-26 1:12 AM
am watching Stargate SG - 1
Posted By: big_pimp_tim Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-06-26 11:36 PM
fairly oddparents
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-06-27 5:21 AM
Lost Boys... on Cinemax.
futurama
Posted By: Pig Iran Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-06-27 5:51 AM
Some show on the truckers on the Alaskan highway.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-06-27 5:56 AM
 Originally Posted By: Pig Iran
Some show on the truckers on the Alaskan highway.

Ice Truckers..it's a cool show. I'll watch it later tonight.

It takes guts to drive over a frozen lake.
Bloodsport just ended.
Heat. love that freakin movie...
I saw that too. I only watched the big shootout.
just started out here and ive never seen it from the beginning...
I found Heat just a tad too long. Still a good movie though.
yeah i agree it was a little too long but still enjoyable...
samurai jack!

though on my comp, not tv
samurai jack!

though on my comp, not tv

got all the episodes downloaded...i loved this show. they said there was gonna be a new movie out but i dont think there gonna do it...
i was just reading about it. they still intend to do it.

i myself thikn the gaurdian episode was best, though i likle aku's origin, the silent eopisode, and the scotsman eps.
yeah any of the ones with the scotsman are my top favs. the gaurdian...is that the one with the guy blocking the portal and him and jack duking it out the whole episode?
 Originally Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53
I found Heat just a tad too long. Still a good movie though.

\:yeahthat\:

Dragged in places but absolutely one of the best shoot out scenes ever.

Ranks up there with The Wild Bunch...
the morpheus looking gaurdian, yes. end with him beating his ass, and then seeing old pimp jack in the portal
the morpheus looking gaurdian, yes. end with him beating his ass, and then seeing old pimp jack in the portal

yeah. great episode...
my favorite episode. just a long kick ass fight, with jack just getting \:pwn3d\:
Before: HBO Transformers:First Look

Now: Larry King Live with Paris Hilton.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-06-28 4:20 AM
Honey I Shrunk The Kids

on Encore Movies
Posted By: Jeremy Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-06-28 4:31 AM
Now: Larry King Live with Paris Hilton.

Now there's the must see interview of the year.
Dude, it's awful.

Larry is a fucking hack.
Posted By: Jeremy Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-06-28 4:40 AM
I almost don't want to ask about it. Did he ask the kind of questions one would ask after receiving a hefty sum of money?
I think he's just a pussy.
Posted By: rex Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-06-28 4:44 AM
He's a kiss ass. He never asks any hard questions or calls a guest out when they lie.
About to watch Top Chef.
Posted By: Jeremy Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-06-28 4:54 AM
I just don't understand how people can still think she's great. You drive drunk, you deserve what you get. It's sick to think that her family probably doesn't grasp the gravity of her actions.
 Originally Posted By: rex
He's a kiss ass. He never asks any hard questions or calls a guest out when they lie.

Also he doesn't do anything when somebody doesn't answer the question.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-06-28 5:21 AM
Roseanne, on Nick at Night.

Also he doesn't do anything when somebody doesn't answer the question.

Dude....he's like 106 or something. Do you really think he's paying any attention to the answers or is he just wondering if his Depends are leaking...
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-06-28 6:49 AM
Fresh Prince Of Bel Air
athf
Posted By: Grimm Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-06-28 7:26 AM

mothmonsterman is one of my favorite episodes.
Posted By: Pig Iran Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-06-28 7:45 AM
Tonight is lesbian night on TCM....
i like the episode, i have no idea what the name is....but where all the villains try to team up[ and they name themselves mondaytuesdaywednesday.....
Posted By: Grimm Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-06-28 7:50 AM

yeah, when they show up and they keep saying the name. "tell them mondaytuesdaywednesday. . ."
i liked how they went to carl's and you could see and hear them in the house.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-06-28 7:57 AM
Just watched The Cosby Show
Posted By: Pig Iran Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-06-28 8:14 AM
Top Chef..tivoed
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-06-29 4:13 AM
The 40 Year Old Virgin

On HBO
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-06-29 5:02 AM
Roseanne... on Nick At Night.
family guy
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-06-29 7:01 AM
Cosby Show......
Posted By: Jeremy Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-06-29 7:10 AM
South Park
charlie's angels...for some reason...
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-06-30 5:05 AM
I was watching " Man Of The House", starring Chevy Chase, and am now watching Lady In The Lake, on Cinemax.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-06-30 11:56 PM
A show about Queen Neferiti, and how they found her mummy and positively identified it.

Science Channel.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-07-01 7:00 AM
Little People, Big World
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-07-02 2:03 AM
The Shining

on Cinemax
Super Troopers on IFC.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-07-02 5:38 AM
Futurama

The one where Frye falls in love with a robot version of Lucy Liu.
Posted By: Pig Iran Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-07-02 6:08 AM
next food network star
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-07-02 6:11 AM
Robot Chicken - Star Wars episode is on again.
Seinfeld
justice league unlimited (on the computer though)
Does that count? Does TiVo?
Posted By: rex Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-07-03 6:32 AM
Do you want beardguy to start a separate thread for each?
I don't care. You're mancrush on him is becoming a little obvious.
I don't care. You're mancrush on him is becoming a little obvious.

just like with holden... \:nono\:
Posted By: Pig Iran Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-07-03 6:58 AM
youtube then...fuck..
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-07-03 7:06 AM
Tv, Youtube, your computer.... it's all good.
sweet...
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-07-04 1:16 AM
Twilight Zone marathon on Sci - Fi channel..
Posted By: Pig Iran Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-07-04 3:52 AM
hell's Kitchen from last night...Rock is the fucking man and Jen is the best woman.
I love that show.
Posted By: Grimm Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-07-04 12:50 PM
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-07-05 4:59 AM
Twilight Zone : " The Invaders " - a lone woman in a rural setting fights off two tiny alien invaders.. who turned out to be human explorers.. the woman was actually a giant, though we are led to believe up to the end of the episode that the woman is from Earth..

I remember seeing this one in 1961 at age 4 and being absolutely terrified!
scrubs
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-07-06 7:05 AM
Robot Chicken...
bleach
I liked Bil Hicks. I also like Denis Leary.

Never related the two of them til now.

That's fucked up...
Posted By: Grimm Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-07-06 7:45 AM

I liked Leary, too, but he completely stole Hick's stuff. there's other stuff he lifted that's not even in that video. like smoking a cigarette through a tracheotomy hole.
Damn shame...
Posted By: rex Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-07-06 7:46 AM
Not to mention "Rescue Me" rips off just about every other show on TV.
So... this means that Carlos Mencia stole Denis Leary's method of obtaining jokes for stand-up? Damn! Is there anything that guy won't steal?!
 Originally Posted By: Chewy Walrus
So... this means that Carlos Mencia stole Denis Leary's method of obtaining jokes for stand-up? Damn! Is there anything that guy won't steal?!

What is the deal with that?

I don't watch Mind of Mencia and I've seen the one HBO special he had...
Is it really true that he steals material?
I know there's a thread around here somewhere...
Posted By: Grimm Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-07-06 7:59 AM
Damn.

That was raw as fuck. Carlos is a ho...seems like he woulda clocked that kid for callin' hi out like that. Unless he really does have something to hide....
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-07-06 9:38 AM
Futurama - The one where they all go back in time to Roswell in 1947.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-07-07 3:16 AM
Doctor Who
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-07-07 10:27 PM
sabercats playoff game...
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-07-08 3:52 AM
" Topper ", on TCM, made in 1937, starring Cary Grant and Constance Bennet.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-07-08 8:27 PM
Land Of The Dead
Kids are watching Spongebob. That's about the only cartoon really dislike to much to watch with them.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-07-09 8:45 AM
I watched Wicker Man earlier, which sucked, and Idle Hands, which was fun.

Am watching the Shining. ( again )
Kung fu Hustle.
great movie...
 Originally Posted By: Lothar of The Hill People
Kung fu Hustle.

i am buying it tomorrow.

my second favorite movie. after the nightmare before christmas.

futurama
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-07-09 9:56 AM
I switched to Futurama..... it was a good one, too.
one of my favorites.

even a huzzah in it
Top Chef: Season 3
animal planet. kids have the remote
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-07-11 3:37 AM
Mars Underground... a show about a manned mission to Mars.

On the Science Channel.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-07-12 5:23 AM
A Night To Remember
aqua teen
american body shop
 Originally Posted By: K-nutreturns
american body shop

Any good?

It's a parody of American Chopper I gather.
yeah it was my first time watching it. I gotta say the episode i caught was pretty hilarious. Ill definitely check out another episode...
south park
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-07-13 1:21 AM
Stargate SG 1 - " The Replicators "
Super Troopers
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-07-13 5:43 AM
Roots - The Next Generation.
NFL-live
Posted By: Pig Iran Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-07-13 7:57 AM
i just finished watching ghosthunters from last night
full metal alchemist
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-07-13 8:06 AM
Roseanne.
sportscenter
Posted By: Pig Iran Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-07-13 8:28 AM
season premiere of Kitchen Nightmares
sportscenter

i saw grant hill signed with the suns..... he would have fit better in s.a.
great pick up for the suns tho.
yeah if he can stay healthy...
Posted By: Pig Iran Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-07-13 8:39 AM
\:zzz\:
oh yeah... and when the bengals get all there players out of jail they should be pretty good too...

right PI \:D ?
heh
yeah if he can stay healthy...

i hear grant is a great guy, always willing to pick up a (hip)check.....
yeah ive heard nothing but good stuff about him no matter where he's been. plus his wife is super fine...
Posted By: Pig Iran Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-07-13 8:49 AM
The Bengals will be lucky to be .500 this year, their defensive woes will continue. Their offensive line may also suffer from a couple losses.
Cleveland will actually be the team to watch in the central division this year-Ravens should repeat.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-07-13 9:06 PM
Mrs. Miniver - on Turner Classic Movies.
Posted By: PJP Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-07-13 9:11 PM
The Bengals will be lucky to be .500 this year, their defensive woes will continue. Their offensive line may also suffer from a couple losses.
Cleveland will actually be the team to watch in the central division this year-Ravens should repeat.
yeah but their hit song walk like an egyptian still rocks.
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-07-13 9:15 PM
 Originally Posted By: PJP

That was so DUMB!!!

\:lol\: x "I feel guilty for laughing"
Posted By: PJP Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-07-13 9:17 PM
\:blob\:
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-07-13 10:08 PM

this makes me somewhat upset...

this makes me somewhat upset...

Thats cause you dont appreciate the hotness of Sussanah Hoffs!
Posted By: Pig Iran Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-07-13 10:31 PM
We all should though....

Posted By: Pig Iran Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-07-13 10:33 PM
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-07-14 1:57 AM
Stargate SG 1 - " Family Ties."
Posted By: PJP Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-07-14 3:58 AM
Thnak you Piggie.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-07-14 4:30 AM
Doctor Who - " The Shakespeare Code."
casablanca
its just as classic as ever...
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-07-14 10:19 PM
"Im shocked! Shocked to find gambling going on in this establishment!"

"Your winnings sir."

"Oh, thank you."

\:lol\: favorite line...
Commando.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-07-15 4:12 AM
Roots - The Next Generation - Part Five.
Posted By: Pig Iran Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-07-15 4:21 AM
Commando
Jenny!
Posted By: Pig Iran Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-07-15 4:54 AM
Sully, remember when I promised to kill you last...?
I eat Green Berets for breakfast, ad right now I'm very hungry.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-07-16 1:43 AM
Dr Who - Parting of the Ways - conclusion.

This episode is freakin' awesome!
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-07-16 3:46 AM
Roots - The Next Generation - Part seven. The conclusion.
This is a very good mini series, but the first mini series - Roots - is better.
Posted By: allan1 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-07-16 4:31 AM
E3 Coverage on G4.
F/X
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-07-18 3:40 AM
My Super Ex Girl friend

on HBO
Just finished Kids In the Hall: Brain Candy.
My Super Ex Girl friend

on HBO

why...??
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-07-19 5:30 AM
My Super Ex Girl friend

on HBO

why...??

That was an hour and a half I'll never get back. It was total shit.

Glad I watched it on HBO, instead of paying to see it in a theater.
come on jerry. you had to know that movie sucked just from the preveiws...
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-07-19 5:39 AM
I don't always heed the advice of previews. They said that Somewhere in Time was awful... I watched it anyway...and it is one of my favorite movies.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-07-19 6:13 PM
Mask
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-07-20 1:31 AM
Those Magnificent Men In Their Flying Machines
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-07-21 2:54 AM
Stargate SG 1

" Redemption"
Posted By: Glacier16 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-07-21 6:44 AM
Extras
an HBO documentary on jackie robinson
Friday Night Smackdown.
Posted By: Glacier16 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-07-21 4:39 PM
Burn Notice
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-07-22 4:37 AM
Pride and Prejudice

on TCM
heh. sorry jerry but... damn ur gay...
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-07-22 4:44 AM
Ya think?
heh.

Oh yeah im watching the A's game...
star trek TOS
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-07-22 6:11 PM
just watched Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire....
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-07-23 1:05 AM
Doctor Who - " The End Of The World "
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-07-23 1:57 AM
It was an incredible episode!

Thanks for posting a clip of it, Jaburg...

am now watching Doctor Who - " The Unquiet Dead."
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-07-23 8:31 PM
Stargate Atlantis - " The Gift. "
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-07-25 2:12 AM
Jeopardy!
what's a tv?
me n my son r watchin pokemon diamond n pearl
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-07-25 4:05 AM
Saturn : Lord Of The Rings.

A show on History Channel speaking about theories of how Saturn's rings formed.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-07-25 5:04 AM
Ice Road Truckers - on History Channel.
Yeah, breaker one nine
This here's the Rubber Duck
You got a copy on me Pig Pen, c'mon

Uh, yeah, Ten-Four Pig Pen, fer sure, fer sure
By golly it's clean clear to Flag Town, c'mon
Yeah, its a big Ten-Four there Pig Pen
Yeah, we definitely got the front door, good buddy
Mercy sakes alive, looks like we've got us a convoy

It was the dark of the moon
On the sixth of June
And a Kenworth pullin' logs
Cab over Pete with a refer on
And a Jimmy haulin' hogs
We was headin' for bear
On 'I-1-0
'Bout a mile out Shakey Town
I says, Pig Pen this here's the Rubber Duck
And I'm about to put the hammer down

'Cause we got a little 'ole convoy
Rockin' through the night
Yeah, we got a little 'ole convoy
Ain't she a beautiful sight
C'mon and join our Convoy
Ain't nothin' gonna get in our way
We gonna roll this truckin' convoy
'Cross the USA
Convoy
Convoy

Yeah, breaker Pig Pen this here's the Duck
And uh, you wanna back off them hogs
Uh, ten-four 'bout five mile or so
Ten-Roger them hogs is gettin' intense up here

By the time we got into Tulsa Town
We had eighty-five trucks in all
But they's a road block up on the clover leaf
And them bears was wall to wall
Yeah, them smokies as thick as bugs on a bumper
They even had a bear in the air
I says, callin' all trucks
This here's the Duck
We about to go a huntin' bear

'Cause we got a little 'ole convoy
Yeah, we got a great big convoy
'Cross the USA
Convoy
Convoy

Uh, you wanna give me a ten-nine on that Pig Pen
Uh, negatory Pig Pen you're still too close
Yeah, them hogs is startin' to close up my sinuses
Mercy sakes, you'd better back off another ten

Well, we rolled up Innerstate fourty-four
Like a rocket sled on rails
We tore up all of our swindel sheets
And left 'em settin' on the scales
By the time we hit that Shy Town
Them bears was a gettin' smart
They'd brought up some reinforcements
From the Illinois national guard
There's armored cars and tanks and jeeps
And rigs of every size
Yeah, them chicken coops was full of bears
And choppers filled the skies
Well, we shot the line
We went for broke
With a thousand screamin' trucks
And eleven long haired Friends of Jesus
In a Chartreuse microbus

Yeah, Rubber Duck 'tis Sod Buster
C'mon there
Yeah, Ten-Four Sod Buster
Listen, you wanna put that microbus
In behind that suicide jockey
Yeah, he's haulin' dynamite
And he needs all the help he can get

Well, we laid a strip for the Jersey Shore
Prepared to cross the line
I could see the bridge was lined with bears
But I didn't have a doggone dime
I says, Pig Pen this here's the Rubber Duck
We just ain't a gonna pay no toll
So we crashed the gate doin' 98
I says let them truckers roll
Ten-Four

'Cause we got a mighty convoy
Yeah, we got a mighty convoy
'Cross the USA
Convoy
Convoy

Ah, Ten-Four
Pig Pen what's you're Twenty
Omaha
Well, they oughtta know what to do
With them hogs out there, fer sure
Well, mercy sakes good buddy
We gonna back on outta here
So keep the bugs off yer glass
And the bears off yer...tail
We'll catch you on the flip flop
This here's the Rubber Duck on the side
We gone
Bye, bye
Posted By: MisterJLA Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-07-25 5:59 AM
bunny for mod...
Posted By: Grimm Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-07-25 7:03 AM
Saturn : Lord Of The Rings.

A show on History Channel speaking about theories of how Saturn's rings formed.

Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-07-25 7:33 AM
bleach

watched somthin bout saturn earlier. bout the hurricane like storm on the south of saturn
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-07-27 6:32 AM
Am watching Family Guy " Blind Ambition "

before that I watched Futurama " The Farnsworth Box"
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-07-28 2:47 AM
Stargate SG 1 - " Prometheus "
Commando
I watch Commando every time it's on.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-07-28 11:46 PM
Back To The Future, part 1.
Posted By: Jeremy Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-07-29 3:09 AM
An episode of Teen Titans.
Posted By: big_pimp_tim Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-07-29 10:06 AM
shin chan
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-07-30 1:35 AM
The Lost Boys

A classic!
Shark Week!
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-07-30 5:22 AM
Batman Begins...

on HBO
Batman Begins...

on HBO

Me too.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-07-30 7:44 AM
Little Miss Sunshine

on HBO

Very different. I like it.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-07-30 7:45 AM
Batman Begins...

on HBO

Me too.

This is the Batman movie we have all waited for.

Love to see the next Batman movie.
tv is off
...Shark Week!

I think Mike Rowe will be on tomorrow...
talladega nights
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-08-02 7:30 PM
" Canadian Rockies " - The Lavish hotels built by Cornelius Van Horn.

On History Channel International.
my son playin liberty city
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-08-02 9:13 PM
On History Channel International is a show about Sigmund Freud.
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-08-02 9:45 PM

Get a job, hippie!!!
Posted By: Grimm Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-08-02 9:48 PM

the bums lost, Mr. Lebowski! the bums lost!!!!
Posted By: Chewy Walrus Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-08-02 10:33 PM
"Top Chef Miami"
Posted By: big_pimp_tim Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-08-02 11:08 PM
 Originally Posted By: Joe Mama

Get a job, hippie!!!

got one, i work 3 12's and have 4 days off
Posted By: big_pimp_tim Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-08-02 11:08 PM
 Originally Posted By: Grimm

the bums lost, Mr. Lebowski! the bums lost!!!!

dude......
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-08-03 1:17 AM
Stargate SG 1 - " 2010 "
my son is playin liberty city again.

just killin himself with molotov cocktails and havin me reenter the weapons cheat.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-08-03 9:39 PM
Stargate SG 1 " Proving Ground."

There's a Stargate SG 1 marathon on all day from 8 am to 4 pm on Sci - Fi Channel.

I was out til about 12:30 pm, and will watch it til 4 pm.

Today's episodes have been superb.
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-08-03 10:07 PM

Blah blah Stargate SG 1 marathon blah blah blah blah blah...

Blah blah blahdey blah-blah. Blah blah blah...

Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Get a job!
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-08-03 10:18 PM
heh
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-08-04 12:20 AM

Get a job!

I'm on disability, remember?
Posted By: rex Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-08-04 1:22 AM

Get a job!

I'm retarded remember?
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-08-04 6:25 PM
Shark Week: The sharks that attacked the men of the USS Indianapolis
.( ship that delivered components of the bomb dropped on Hiroshima )
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-08-05 4:56 AM
Sharkman - on Discovery Channel
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-08-05 4:21 PM
Spartacus
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-08-05 11:25 PM
The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance

It is Jimmy Stewart's birthday and TCM has been playing his movies all day.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-08-06 5:39 AM
Futurama - " Love and Rocket"
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-08-06 6:08 AM
Family Guy - " Mother Tucker "
Posted By: Glacier16 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-08-06 6:23 AM
The Company
Seinfeld.
The Shawshank Redemption.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-08-06 10:32 AM
James Stewart in " The Far Country."
Iron Chef. Show always gives me the munchies.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-08-06 5:36 PM
V for Vendetta - never seen it before, and I like it.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-08-06 6:58 PM
V for Vendetta - never seen it before, and I like it.

It just ended.. freakin awesome movie!
I disliked it. One, because it was nowhere near as good as the book, and two, Natalie Portman didn't do the nudity.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-08-06 10:01 PM
Understood. I like the Harry Potter books WAY better than the Potter movies.

There's only so much they can cram into a 2 hour movie.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-08-07 1:05 AM
Stargate SG -1 " The Light "
ice age
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-08-09 10:11 PM
Back To The Future part 2
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-08-10 5:19 AM
Aliens
harvey birdman
Posted By: rex Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-08-11 4:56 AM
I think I've finally seen every Scrubs episode at least once.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-08-11 5:47 AM
Tommy Boy
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-08-12 4:34 AM
Back To The Future part 3
Curb Your Enthusiasm.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-08-12 6:32 AM
The 40 Year Old Virgin
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-08-12 7:07 AM
Accepted
astroboy
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-08-12 5:28 PM
astroboy

Which version, Tim? There were 3 Astroboy cartoons..

1964 - 1966

I prefer the original Astroboy, myself.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-08-13 5:43 AM
I was watching " The Great Raid ", am now watching " Survivor Man. "
Posted By: big_pimp_tim Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-08-13 10:15 AM
astroboy

1964 - 1966

i assume original. black n white, looks bout gigantor quality animation.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-08-13 5:57 PM
astroboy

1964 - 1966

i assume original. black n white, looks bout gigantor quality animation.

Ahh, very good! I have 94 of the 104 episodes released in the US. I need to get those on dvd sometime.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-08-15 3:40 AM
"Extreme Universe"

On The Science Channel - a show about the conditions on the planets that have been observed stars other than our own.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-08-15 5:48 AM
A show about Stephen Hawking on Science Channel.. and how he re - wrote his theory on Black Holes... it's shit, really,as it is all theory. I think Black Holes are either too simple or far too complex for us to comprehend....
futurama
Posted By: Jeremy Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-08-15 6:38 AM
American Pie, I forgot how annoying Tara Reid is.
family guy
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-08-16 1:15 AM
Stargate SG 1 - " The Fifth Man"
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-08-17 4:18 AM
Star Wars : A New Hope
ahh the classics...
Posted By: Pig Iran Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-08-17 4:25 AM
Finally.........
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-08-17 3:28 PM
That's no moon...
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-08-17 8:14 PM
Aliens - "Game over, man, game over!"
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-08-17 9:23 PM
Fuck! I missed 90 % of Empire Strikes Back while I watched Aliens!

Would rather have seen all of Empire...

Oh well.. It's not like it won't be on Cinemax another 8 times before August is over.
Posted By: Jeremy Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-08-18 11:57 PM
Batman on AMC
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-08-19 12:05 AM
That's no moon...

thats yo mama!
Posted By: the G-man Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-08-19 1:25 AM

Oh well.. It's not like it won't be on Cinemax another 8 times before August is over.

Didn't you just buy a DVD recorder? I would start recording some of this stuff if I were you.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-08-19 3:01 AM
That's no moon...

thats yo mama!

Heh
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-08-19 3:02 AM
 Originally Posted By: the G-man

Didn't you just buy a DVD recorder? I would start recording some of this stuff if I were you.

I have a Lotta the stuff I love to watch already; I make a game of finding it on
tv to watch...
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-08-19 4:02 AM
Cider House Rules
the niner raider game...
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-08-19 5:43 AM
The Mighty
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-08-19 7:44 AM
Terminator 2 : Judgement Day
the niner raider game...

niners won by the way...

Smallville.

I don't know how this happened.

I can only ask you all forgive me for my moment of weakness.
Posted By: rex Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-08-19 8:46 AM

I haven't even watched that in months.
Smallville.

I don't know how this happened.

I can only ask you all forgive me for my moment of weakness.

I forgive you. was it at least a good episode...?
iron chef america
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-08-20 8:49 AM
Return of the Jedi
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-08-21 11:41 AM
Out Of Africa
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-08-22 2:14 AM
Back to the Future part 2
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-08-23 12:16 PM
Pan's Labyrinth

very strange movie
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-08-23 2:58 PM
Doc Hollywood
Pan's Labyrinth

very strange movie

but very cool at the same time...
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-08-24 4:56 AM
Pan's Labyrinth

very strange movie

but very cool at the same time...

Yes.. and I want to see it again!

Right now am watching:

Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-08-24 8:27 AM
The Shining... again. cool movie.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-08-25 6:05 AM
The Omen

This is the 2006 remake. It is pretty good.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-08-25 9:55 AM
a show about Jack The Ripper on History Channel
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-08-26 6:27 PM
The Empire Strikes Back

and this time, I saw it almost from the beginning.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-08-27 5:04 AM
20,000 Leagues Under The Sea
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-08-27 8:17 AM
Come See The Paradise
Posted By: rex Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-08-27 8:21 AM
Watched X-men 2 earlier. Still the best comic book movie ever.
Posted By: Pig Iran Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-08-27 8:40 AM
Ice road truckers season finale I missed the first time.
justice league: epilogue
Posted By: Pig Iran Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-08-27 4:15 PM
justice league: epilogue

Is that the one with McGuiness and Waller? If so that was the best series ending that wasn't a series ending evarrrr.
i agree with your opinion 100 percent...
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-08-27 5:03 PM
late last night I watched The Great Santini and Sub - Zero.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-08-29 2:23 AM
The Rifleman, on Encore Western Channel
The Simpsons.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-08-30 12:12 PM
The Fly II
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-08-31 3:23 PM
After I watched Stargate SG - 1 last night, I did not watch anything else.

It felt good to have quiet for several hours, as I watch too damn much tv, anyway.
Posted By: Glacier16 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-08-31 5:49 PM
Heh
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-09-01 7:37 AM
Sleepless In Seattle
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-09-01 4:49 PM
Red Planet
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-09-01 6:35 PM
Little Man Tate
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-09-02 2:42 AM
Battle Of The Brains

on The Science Channel

a show about different ways to measure IQ.
Johnny Dangerously
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-09-03 12:35 AM
Red Planet

sucked
That was Kilmer and Sizemore right?
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-09-03 12:37 AM
yeah...its been a while since ive seen it but i remember not liking it much...
It was a pile of suck as large as the planet of red from which it's named after.
And it stinks too.
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-09-03 12:48 AM
well said...
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-09-03 7:01 AM
Back to the Future part 2

Here is a YouTube video featuring Thomas F. Wilson, who played "Biff" in the Back To The Future trilogy.

Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-09-03 10:06 PM
Little People, Big World
Posted By: Pariah Carey Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-09-03 11:17 PM
I bet a midget would think you're really hung.

Or are you a bottom?
Ok so... I found out that a theater in castro valley was showing older movies at midnight. So i rolled out there with a friend of mine cause they were showing Batman which i havent seen in theater since i was like 4. That place was freaking packed like it was opening night or something. Everyone cheered and laughed through the whole movie. It was great...
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-09-06 6:52 AM
Ok so... I found out that a theater in castro valley was showing older movies at midnight. So i rolled out there with a friend of mine cause they were showing Batman which i havent seen in theater since i was like 4. That place was freaking packed like it was opening night or something. Everyone cheered and laughed through the whole movie. It was great...

Very cool!

Am watching Stealing Home, starring Mark Harmon and Jodie Foster - 1988.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-09-08 5:32 PM
Lady In The Lake
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-09-08 7:34 PM
The Paper
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-09-09 5:51 AM
Graham Norton Show - on BBC America.

David Tennant is on it; he is pretty funny, too.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-09-10 12:46 AM
The Object Of My Affection
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-09-10 2:17 AM
Pluto Nash
Beerfest!
Pluto Nash

why?
family guy
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-09-10 7:19 AM
Pluto Nash

why?

I know the movie isn't so hot but I like the scene where they are in their space suits on the moon and you see the moonscape.
thats not good enough jerry. not by a longshot...
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-09-10 7:22 AM
the pocket fisherman.

yeah....
The night between Friday and Saturday I watched several anime movies:

Spirited Away - about a girl who has to work in a bathhouse for Gods.
Perfect Blue - psychological thriller similar to Hitchcock, Polanski and Twin Peaks
Animation Runner Kuromi - comedy about how anime for TV is made, animated in a similar style as low budget anime
Voices of a Distant Star - sci-fi which reminds of Ray Bradbury and Joe Haldeman
Kakurenbo - horror about how a game of hide and seek goes very, very wrong
Grrl Power - three girls runs a company, reminds somewhat about Cartoon Networks Powerpuff Girls, but better
Stormy night - wolf and kid goat becomes best of friends. Heart-wrenching.

Yesterday (Sunday) I watched the western Red River with John Wayne and the 3rd part of Sopranos (last season).
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-09-10 3:51 PM
Last night on The Learning Channel I watched " Joined For Life", an hour long show about Abby and Brittany Hensel - two 16 year old conjoined twins. They have two heads and share one body.

It was a pretty good show. They both got a driver's license. They have friends. They play basketball. They like different foods and have different taste in clothing.

This is the follow up to a show about them made a few years ago when they were twelve. Below is a 4 minute Youtube video about them.

They have a great attitude about life. I admire that.

Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-09-11 6:33 AM
I watched Futurama

am now watching Family Guy
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-09-11 5:06 PM
Telling Nicholas

A show about a 7 year old boy whose mother was killed in 9-11.

It also shows the reactions of other people and other families too..

on HBO.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-09-12 2:38 AM
How Clean Is Your House?

on BBC America
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-09-13 7:21 AM
The War Machines

A William Hartnell episode

He played the first Doctor

from 1963 to 1966
The War Machines

from 1963 to 1966

This is the episode he picks up Ben & Polly.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-09-15 5:31 AM
The War Machines

from 1963 to 1966

This is the episode he picks up Ben & Polly.

Yup, that be the one.

am watching Clueless...again.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-09-15 5:51 AM
Lost In Space

I'm going to put the timer on the tv and crash.. this movie will put me to sleep fast enough.
insomnia
then its always sunny.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-09-16 7:59 AM
Dirty Harry
Posted By: Jeremy Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-09-16 9:01 AM
American Justice on A&E
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-09-16 9:27 AM
Tenacious D and The Pick of Destiny
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-09-16 9:41 AM
The Rookie
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-09-16 10:46 AM
Caesar and Cleopatra

1945 starring Claude Rains and Vivien Leigh
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-09-16 11:12 AM
Muriels' Wedding
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-09-17 4:50 AM
The Shining
rear window.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-09-20 2:11 AM
Star Trek IV : The Voyage Home
I was watching Mythbusters!
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-09-20 5:16 AM
The Right Stuff
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-09-21 4:26 AM
The Greatest Game Ever Played
Real Genius on an HD channel FTW!
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-09-22 4:53 AM
Real Genius on an HD channel FTW!

Chris Knight : " Self realization. I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "I drank what? "

Great movie!
I once broke a posters brain with Real Genius quotes and a few sheep.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-09-22 6:11 AM
Heh....

House On Haunted Hill

strange movie...
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-09-22 7:45 AM
Stay Alive
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-09-22 10:06 PM
The Empire Strikes Back
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-09-23 3:55 AM
Back To The Future Part III
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-09-23 4:21 AM
The Sopranos - " Stage 5 "
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-09-23 6:44 AM
The Cure ( 1995 )
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-09-23 8:30 AM
Christmas on Division Street
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-09-23 10:28 PM
Terminator II
Stay Alive

Is that the one with the crashed aircraft and football players discovering the taste of flesh?
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-09-24 2:15 AM
 Originally Posted By: Captain Sweden
Stay Alive

Is that the one with the crashed aircraft and football players discovering the taste of flesh?

nope

it is the one about kids who play a video game and they die in real life the way they died while playing a character in the game...

the movie you are thinking of is called Alive.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-09-24 2:30 AM
Forbidden Planet
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-09-24 3:08 AM
War Of The Worlds

not the shitty Tom Cruise one, this one is the original 1953 George Pal version.

on TCM
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-09-24 4:41 AM
The Time Machine

Not the remake, but the original from 1960, starring Rod Taylor and Yvette Mimieux.

Sebatian Cabot also co starred, as did one of the actors who would later be in the Irwin Allen tv series, " The Time Tunnel."

This movie is on TCM right now.

Their night of movie versions of H.G. Wells' books.

He is one of my favorite authors.

This was a few years before Doctor Who aired in Nov. 1963 on BBC tv.

It may have been the inspiration for the series.
Madonna in concert on Universal HD.
She's like eighty years old but funny stuff still happens in my pants when she grinds on stuff.
Posted By: Jeremy Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-09-24 7:14 AM
I was watching the Jeff Dunham special on Comedy Central, few bits were just so-so but it was very funny overall.
First episode of the new season of 'Avatar'. Mark Hamill as the main villian was a good choice.
The Simpsons
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-09-27 2:14 AM
White Light, Black Rain

A show on HBO about the horrible side effects of atomic radiation on survivors in Hiroshima after the atom bomb was dropped there on August 6, 1945.

a commercial for Mr. Alan's.
Seinfeld "The Stranded"
Posted By: Jeremy Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-09-27 8:18 AM
Before: Army of Darkness

Now: Mythbusters
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-09-28 4:20 AM
Geologic Journey

on The Science Channel

The geology of Canada is examined; " The Canadian Shield ", a layer of precambrian bedrock dating back between 4.5 billion and 540 million years ago.
The picket fisherman.
Turdvivor: China
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-09-30 6:47 AM
Jungle Book

the 1942 original version.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-09-30 8:22 AM
The Graham Norton Show

on BBC America.

It's funny as hell tonight!
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-10-01 2:49 AM
Real Time With Bill Maher
well earlier i watched my niners get Its gonna be a long day at work tommorow...
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-10-01 5:45 AM

I'd have taped it if I had remembered it was on tonight.
Posted By: Jeremy Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-10-04 5:15 AM
Watching the Cubs game.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-10-04 8:10 PM
Little Rock Central: 50 years

a look at Central High School in Little Rock, Arkansas, 50 years after the first nine black students were bused there. What has changed and what has not in regards to race, class, and social issues.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-10-04 8:43 PM
Little Rock Central: 50 years

a look at Central High School in Little Rock, Arkansas, 50 years after the first nine black students were bused there. What has changed and what has not in regards to race, class, and social issues.

It was an excellent show, and will be on again tonight at 9 pm est, on HBO.
Posted By: rex Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-10-04 9:50 PM
Are you gonna blog about it then as well?
Posted By: Glacier16 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-10-04 11:40 PM
I sure hope so!
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-10-05 2:05 AM
That Thing You Do
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-10-05 5:55 AM
JAWS III
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-10-05 7:37 AM
Jaws: The Revenge
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-10-05 7:45 AM
Jaws: The Revenge

Lance Guest is in this; he was also in The Last Starfighter.

Hard to believe he's 47 already.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-10-06 6:56 PM
Legion Of Superheroes was just on.. it was pretty good.
dont you have a thread for that...?
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-10-06 7:39 PM
Yup

but I haven't watched much tv the past few days...
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-10-07 3:28 AM
There's Something About Mary

On Cinemax

never seen it before
Time Bandits in HD, it just ended. Now I'm watching Stick It on StarzHD.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-10-07 10:01 AM
always liked Time Bandits

I'm watching Lets Go To Prison
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-10-07 7:01 PM
Iron Giant was on HBO earlier.

I am watching Aliens now...
Johny Bravo.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-10-08 3:33 AM
The Empire Strikes Back
Posted By: Jeremy Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-10-08 4:28 AM
Field of Dreams is on now.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-10-08 5:09 AM
The World's Tallest Woman

on The Learning Channel
Iron Chef
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-10-08 9:48 PM
Higher Learning, 1995

a great film by John Singleton
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-10-09 6:12 AM
Oz
There's Something About Mary

On Cinemax

never seen it before

shame jerry...shame...
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-10-10 3:39 AM
Star Wars: A New Hope
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-10-10 7:50 AM
Sleepless In Seattle
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-10-11 2:04 AM
Survivorman
Build it bigger: deepest tunnel.
Posted By: rex Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-10-11 3:27 AM
I didn't know they made a documentary about you.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-10-11 4:31 AM
Say Anything
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-10-11 7:44 AM
Kiss, Kiss, Bang, Bang...

Very good movie! Val Kilmer played a great asshole and Downey Jr played a gay pi.
I didn't know they made a documentary about you.

yeah, your mom was second in line.
Posted By: rex Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-10-11 9:48 AM
Another clever comeback.

I ended up watching most of it as well.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-10-12 4:39 AM
Terminator II - Judgement Day
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-10-13 7:38 PM
Independance Day

on Encore movies
that movie comes on every half hour...

Now: The Living Daylights
Last night it was Flash Gordon and Stargate Atlantis.
Right now the kids are watching Scooby Doo.
We're switching to satellite today,so by tonight i could be watching Korean stock car racing and at least seven different CNN's.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-10-13 10:44 PM
Torchwood

Yeah, the show isn't that great, but I'm watching it and waiting for a friend to take me to my club meeting tonight..
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-10-14 8:32 AM
Children Of Men

On Cinemax

strange movie
Posted By: Jeremy Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-10-14 8:38 AM
Watched SNL earlier. Jon Bon Jovi hosted. With the exception of a couple sketches it was pretty dumb. Especially Sambora, the man has 2 lines and he screws it up something fierce.
Children Of Men

On Cinemax

strange movie

good movie...
There is a Friday the 13th marathon on Monsters-HD channel. I caught it halfway into II, then I watched III, now I'm watching IV.
nice...
Posted By: rex Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-10-14 8:48 AM
 Originally Posted By: Jeremy
Watched SNL earlier. Jon Bon Jovi hosted. With the exception of a couple sketches it was pretty dumb. Especially Sambora, the man has 2 lines and he screws it up something fierce.

So you're the one.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-10-14 9:57 PM
Children Of Men

On Cinemax

strange movie

good movie...

Yeah, it is a good movie.
Hotel Babylon on BBC.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-10-15 3:52 AM
The Sopranos
Was that also on BBC? "Yous guys have some crisps and tea than go whack Johny two shoes."
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-10-15 4:00 AM
Was that also on BBC? "Yous guys have some crisps and tea than go whack Johny two shoes."

I say!
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-10-15 4:10 AM
Speaking of British...

Sleuth

starring Michael Caine and Sir Lawrence OLivier
Iron Chef:Secrets of Kitchen Stadium.
Superman TAS it's a Toyman episode.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-10-15 7:00 AM
Southpark
Posted By: Jeremy Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-10-15 7:28 AM
Tomorrow Never Dies, awesome Bond flick.
hellraiser:inferno
Tomorrow Never Dies, awesome Bond flick.

oh yes...
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-10-15 10:01 AM
its starting right now on spike so ill watch a bit before bed...
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-10-15 4:29 PM
They Shoot Horses, Don't They?
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-10-15 9:07 PM
That Thing You Do!
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-10-16 6:02 AM
Oz
Oz

get on down. get on down the road...
watching the colorado rockies get ready for their first world series...
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-10-17 7:26 AM
Fast Food Nation
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-10-18 5:11 AM
I watched Accepted earlier, and now am watching Grandma's Boy.
Posted By: URG Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-10-18 5:24 AM
one am a sequel for the other
Posted By: Jeremy Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-10-18 5:35 AM
Sopranos on A&E.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-10-18 6:58 AM
Oz was particularly good tonight...
Posted By: URG Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-10-18 7:07 AM
Bionic Woman
A Nightmare on Elm Street part III: Dream Warriors on Monster-HD

Next on after that will be Freddy's Dead: The Final Nightmare.
Posted By: Jeremy Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-10-18 8:23 AM
Star Trek Voyager.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-10-18 3:22 PM
Star Trek Voyager.

was that " Assistance " ? I watched it, too.. it was pretty good..
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-10-18 5:10 PM
No Way Out

This hard-hitting drama of racial prejudice and hysteria was startling viewing back in 1950--and still packs a powerful punch. Sidney Poitier plays a young doctor who becomes the focal point of a race riot started by vicious hate-monger Richard Widmark. With Ruby Dee and Ossie Davis. Directed by Joseph L. Mankiewicz. (TVPG) (AC,MV)

Actors: RICHARD WIDMARK, LINDA DARNELL, SIDNEY POITIER, STEVEN MCNALLY, RUBY DEE

Director(s): JOSEPH MANKIEWICZ

It was pretty good. I never saw it before.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-10-19 6:03 AM
I tried watching Borat, but it was so bad I switched to Let's Go To Prison instead, and, speaking of prison, Oz is just coming on now..
Posted By: Jeremy Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-10-19 6:23 AM
but it was so bad I switched to Let's Go To Prison

I still have to watch that one.
Survivor China
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-10-19 7:41 AM
Jumanji
cowboy bebop
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-10-20 1:25 AM
Drakmar: A Vassal's Journey
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-10-20 4:52 AM
Patch Adams
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-10-20 6:22 AM
Watching Oz again.....
Children of the Corn on MonstersHD.
Posted By: the G-man Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-10-20 7:35 AM
Just finished watching a couple of ep's of South Park I TiVod, as well as the finale of "Rescue Me"
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-10-20 7:07 PM
Making Mr. Right

One of my favorite John Malkovich movies. Haven't seen this one in years. Very cute movie.
Dirty Jobs.
Posted By: rex Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-10-21 12:26 AM
I watched a marathon of that show a last weekend. Probably the best show on Discovery and one of the few shows on TV I enjoy.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-10-21 2:52 AM
Dr. Who on BBC America
 Originally Posted By: Joey From Friends
Dirty Jobs.

Ah...my man Mike Rowe...coolest guy on TV...

Currently watching Goosebumps while I'm babysitting...whoa this stuff is lame...
Posted By: rex Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-10-21 3:41 AM
have you ever seen the one where he's exterminating the church? the guys he's working for are completely incompetent and he keeps getting poison sprayed on his face. I kept waiting for him to go off on them.
I've seen that one. I like the penguin one, namely because his help is so damn creepy.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-10-21 5:05 AM
The Mighty

Very good movie about friendship.
I'm watching an unfolding BOSTON MASSACRE!!!
kids are asleep, watching Psycho now, but my eyes are getting droppy...
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-10-22 5:04 AM
Pyscho is a cool movie, Jackie...

I am watching Terminator II: Judgement Day ... for the gazillionth time..
Scrubs
7th(and final)season starts this Thursday! Jambalaya!
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-10-22 6:31 AM
Sopranos
Corner gass
Borat
Desperate Houswives
Posted By: Grimm Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-10-22 7:36 AM
Venture Bros.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-10-22 8:14 AM
Dazed And Confused

Love the music in this movie.. it's all from the 70's.
Iron Chef;Battle Halibut
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-10-22 10:23 AM
Zathura
Posted By: big_pimp_tim Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-10-22 10:51 AM
dvr'd that serial killer cop show from showtime
dexter, i think
Posted By: rex Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-10-22 10:56 AM
 Originally Posted By: Pariah Carey
7th(and final)season starts this Thursday! Jambalaya!

Finally saw the sixth season finale a couple days ago. Really don't like what they hinted at happening this season, but it will be the one show I watch until Lost starts up again.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-10-23 6:05 AM
Oz is on now...
Is Dorothy still looking for Toto? \:\(
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-10-23 3:41 PM
No. She ate him with fava beans and a fine chiante.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-10-24 3:11 AM
Five Days
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-10-24 6:03 AM
Oz is on now...
Gay prison drama. I should know,I watched the whole series twice.
Torchwood
Posted By: Grimm Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-10-24 7:41 AM

you forgot to switch to Joey.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-10-25 1:59 AM
Back To The Future is on again...
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-10-25 3:03 AM
The Sixth Sense

Just starting on Encore.. cool.. I haven't seen it in a few years.

Excellent movie!
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-10-25 6:03 AM
Oz is on now...

you forgot to switch to Joey.

You big silly.
Parts of Kid Nation.
Parts of Kid Nation.

8 year olds, dude.
I'm watching Batman TAS.

It's the Grey Ghost episode.
Posted By: rex Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-10-25 7:13 AM
thats my favorite one.
CSI New York. Cool Cyber world episode.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-10-25 5:10 PM
Star Trek IV : The Voyage Home
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-10-26 3:03 AM
The Lost Boys is just starting... cool.. perfect Halloween movie!
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-10-26 3:16 AM
Before that, I watched To Sir With Love, starring Sidney Poitier, on Turner Classic Movies.... great movie.. always liked Sidney Poitier...hard to believe the movie is 40 years old now...

and the title song, " To Sir With Love "... I remember when it was a new hit on the radio in 1967.

Th Lost Boys
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-10-26 3:54 AM
Th Lost Boys

"Santa Carla's become a haven for the undead.. "
Posted By: URG Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-10-26 4:27 AM
I'm watching Batman TAS.

It's the Grey Ghost episode.
When did Bats am fight a gay ghost?
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-10-26 4:44 AM
Eight Below

True story about 8 sled dogs having to survive after having been abandoned at a antarctic research station.
good movie. Saw it in Hawaii on the beach.

Just watched South Park imagination land.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-10-26 5:37 AM
10 Things I Hate About You
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-10-26 6:13 AM
Oz is on now...
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-10-27 6:47 AM
Oz is on now...
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-10-27 4:22 PM
Which Way Is Up?

starring Richard Pryor

funny as hell!
I started watching Maverick with Mel Gibson and Jodie Foster and then I remembered how bad it was so now I'm watching Rockwiz and waiting for a documentary on Tupac Shakur to start.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-10-27 5:16 PM
Just Like Heaven

Legion Of Super Heroes is on after this...
The Batman.Green Arrow has a gripe against Wayne industries.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-10-27 10:58 PM
I saw that one, too.. it was ok.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-10-28 12:42 AM
Domino
The Next Iron Chef.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-10-28 10:05 PM
Return of The Jedi
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-10-29 12:17 AM
Honey,I Shrunk The Kids
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-10-29 1:26 AM
The Matador

starring Pierce Brosnan

and Greg Kinear
I just got done watching Avatar: The Last Airbender from start to current. It's really good.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-10-29 3:00 AM
RV
Bionic woman. It's an ok show even if a woman is the main character.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-10-30 2:25 AM
An American Tail

never saw it before

it's ok

but I hate when they sing and dance

yuck
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-10-30 4:10 AM
Just Like Heaven
Posted By: URG Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-10-30 6:09 AM
JLU on Boomerang.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-10-30 6:22 AM
 Originally Posted By: URG
JLU on Boomerang.

My cable company doesn't have Boomerang. \:\(
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-10-30 6:23 AM
Oz is on now...
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-10-31 1:20 AM
The Thirteenth Floor
Posted By: URG Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-10-31 3:39 AM
JLU on Boomerang.

Now URG am got big ass satellite dish on side of cave. It am get all kinds of kool shit!
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-10-31 3:40 AM
Cool///

I'm watching Five Days - The Conclusion
Posted By: Jeremy Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-10-31 3:41 AM
It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown.
Borat
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-10-31 4:31 AM
A show on The Science Channel about a hypothetical mission to Mars

Narrated by the Shatner
Posted By: Grimm Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-10-31 5:02 AM
JLU on Boomerang.

Now URG am got big ass satellite dish on side of cave. It am get all kinds of kool shit!

big party am at URG's cave!
we am club many wimmens on them am heads and drag'm over
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-10-31 4:48 PM
The Science Channel

A show about the possible atmospheres on planets sighted to be orbiting stars other than our own.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-10-31 7:59 PM
That Thing You Do!
Posted By: the G-man Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-11-01 1:08 AM
Simpsons Halloween Ep 15, the one with "the Ned Zone."
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-11-01 1:56 AM
The Shining

on Cinemax.. perfect for Halloween night!
Posted By: the G-man Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-11-01 2:01 AM
100 Scariest Movie Moments on Bravo
Snatch just ended noe I'm watching Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

Earlier I was watching the Munsters.
Posted By: MisterJLA Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-11-01 3:18 AM
 Originally Posted By: the G-man
100 Scariest Movie Moments on Bravo

I've seen that a bazillion times and still love it.
Posted By: the G-man Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-11-01 3:53 AM
Yeah. They're up to the scene from "the Hitcher" right now.
Posted By: thedoctor Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-11-01 4:15 AM
South Park: The Imaginationland Trilogy.
Posted By: the G-man Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-11-01 4:24 AM
 Originally Posted By: thedoctor
South Park: The Imaginationland Trilogy.

I'm recording all the eps before I start watching that. I've heard it's great, however.
Posted By: thedoctor Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-11-01 4:24 AM
Already saw the first two eps.; and, yes, they are.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-11-01 5:00 AM
 Originally Posted By: thedoctor
Already saw the first two eps.; and, yes, they are.

I am watching this South Park trilogy and it's pretty cool..

Love how they ripped off several scenes from various movies, word for word... \:\)
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-11-01 6:00 AM
I watched The Sarah Silverman Show, which is stupid but only because some cute guy played God in it.

Now I am watching OZ....
I'll have to catch up with South Park in reruns.

Right now I'm watching Pushing Daisies.
Posted By: Jeremy Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-11-01 7:12 AM
I watched The Sarah Silverman Show, which is stupid but only because some cute guy played God in it.

Comedy Central tricked you into watching that show because of "God". They tricked the rest of us into watching it by putting it after South Park. That show is stupid, I watched parts of it and had to shut it off.

South Park's imaginationland trilogy, however, is hilarious.

Before South Park I was watching Poltergeist. Gotta be in the Halloween spirit somehow.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-11-01 7:23 AM

Comedy Central tricked you into watching that show because of "God". They tricked the rest of us into watching it by putting it after South Park. That show is stupid, I watched parts of it and had to shut it off.

South Park's imaginationland trilogy, however, is hilarious.

Imaginationland was indeed hilarious!!!

and the Sarah Silverman show is very stupid
Attack of the killer tomatoes.
CSI New York
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-11-02 2:33 AM
Everyone's Hero
airborne. i know it sucks but i still love it...
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-11-02 3:36 AM
Poseidon

Not a great choice, but this will suffice as I am writing e mails, and posting here for now..
Louis C.K.: Shameless Special on HBO Comedy-- the guy sorta reminds me of rex.

Only with more hair.

And funny.
Posted By: URG Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-11-02 6:32 AM

A Nightmare on Elm st part III: Dream Warriors in HD
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-11-02 8:02 AM
I watched OZ

now the tv is off

I'm enjoying the quiet

Nothing. I think I've seen it before.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-11-03 5:19 AM
Nothing. I think I've seen it before.

Stargate Atlantis

Don't care much for the show, just waiting till 11 pm when Oz comes on...
I though you were a big time Stargate fan. You people are so hard to figure out.
Posted By: Jeremy Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-11-03 6:47 AM
Simpsons
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-11-03 5:17 PM
I though you were a big time Stargate fan. You people are so hard to figure out.

I am a bigtime Stargate SG-1 fan... I'm just indifferent to Stargate Atlantis.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-11-03 7:21 PM
Mask

Not the Jim Carrey one, the one with the kid with the big head.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-11-03 8:53 PM
All The Little Animals
Does that show involve gerbils and your butt?
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-11-03 10:39 PM
Does that show involve gerbils and your butt?

No, it was a sadistic stepfather who was out to kill his stepson, played by Christian Bale.

It was weird..
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-11-03 10:53 PM
I just watched Tim Allen in The Shaggy Dog.

Kinda dumb movie..
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-11-04 3:56 AM
Torchwood.. it is kind of good tonight...
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-11-04 4:08 AM
Now I am watching You've Got Mail, but only till a Night At The Museum comes on Cinemax at 10 pm, est...
Posted By: Jeremy Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-11-05 3:34 AM
Robin Hood: Men in Tights.
Posted By: Jeremy Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-11-05 3:52 AM
Amy Yasbeck is too fucking hot. That is all.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-11-05 7:42 AM
The Sopranos
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-11-06 9:03 AM
Innocent Blood

One of my favorite vampire movies

made in 1992
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-11-06 7:27 PM
Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-11-07 3:11 AM
A Family Thing

A white middled aged guy finds out that his real mother was black.

He seeks out and finds his black relatives.

Robert Duvall and James Earl Jones star in it.
Life
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-11-07 9:20 AM
Life gets soggy in milk, Lothar.. \:\)

Captains Courageous

on TCM

Spencer Tracy, Freddie Bartholomew

Spoiled rich kid ends up on a fishing boat and learns to work and cooperate
with others.

This is like the movie Cabin Boy, only it's not funny.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-11-07 4:50 PM
Strangest Case

This is one of the crime doctor series starring Warner Baxter who played Dr. Robert Ordway, a psychiatrist who solves crime. This one is made in 1943, while the outcome of World War II was still uncertain.

The movies are pretty good. They are playing on TCM this morning and early afternoon.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-11-08 5:46 AM
Night At The Museum ( again )

It's an awesome movie!

It's sort of like Indian In The Cupboard, Zathura, Jumanji, Jurassic Park, and Manneqiun all rolled into one ultra - good movie.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-11-08 6:06 AM
Wedding Crashers

It seems okay so far...

Heard a lot of good things about this movie..
Bionic woman
Life
Forgot to dvr CSI New York.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-11-09 7:57 AM
Oz was pretty good tonight..
Posted By: URG Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-11-09 8:10 AM
CSI/Without a Trace crossover
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-11-09 10:24 PM
Return Of The Living Dead II

Cool movie.
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-11-10 10:53 AM
just finished from dusk till dawn...
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-11-10 7:51 PM
Last night I watched Oz and Night At The Museum.

Now I am watching The Batman, which is a bore compared to BTAS.....
Torchwood. Timetravlers. No one gayed anyone.
Posted By: Grimm Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-11-11 10:28 AM
you sound disappointed.
Who want to be a millionaire.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-11-12 3:30 AM
The Last King Of Scotland

It's a good movie and scarey, too.. Idi Amin was an evil man..

Forrest Whitaker seems wrong for the part.

Yaphet Kotto would have been perfect as Idi Amin.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-11-12 4:19 AM
Aliens

before that, I saw the last 10 minutes of Alien.
the next iron chef.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-11-12 6:18 AM
Back To The Future III
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-11-13 7:59 AM
Just finished watching OZ, now am watching Alien III as I get ready for bed..
Reaper. Not really interested in it.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-11-14 8:35 AM
I watched OZ ,which was great, as usual, and have Red Planet on in the background though am not really paying much attention to it
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-11-15 3:42 AM
The Sixth Sense
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-11-15 5:27 AM
The Sum Of Us
The Kids In the Hall: Brain Candy.
finished justice league unlimited
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-11-16 7:11 AM
OZ
Rounders
Without a Trace
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-11-17 7:40 AM
OZ
Posted By: Grimm Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-11-17 7:40 AM
Scrubs. Dr. Cox FTW!!!!!!!!
Yeah,I like Cox.

Torchwood. Dead guy follows Gwen around. Good episode.
Posted By: the G-man Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-11-17 10:51 PM
I'm watching CMT Giants: Hank Williams Jr. right now.

Flash Gordon
Posted By: Grimm Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-11-18 1:05 AM
Yeah,I like Cox.

way too easy. . .
Yeah,I like Cox.

way too easy. . .

QFT!

Flesh Gordon

Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-11-18 4:48 AM
Torchwood

Out Of Time

This has to be the best Torchwood episode I've ever seen.
Posted By: allan1 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-11-18 5:11 AM
Absolutely nothing.There ain't nothing to watch on Saturdays or Sundays.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-11-18 5:22 AM
Time to dig into your dvd collection, then!
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-11-18 7:14 AM
Jarhead
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-11-18 9:09 AM
Time After Time

One of my favorite time travel movies.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-11-18 7:59 PM
Dogma

Rufus: "Jesus wasn't white, Jesus was black. You can accept that a black man steals your stereo, but you can't accept him as your savior."

great movie.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-11-18 10:37 PM
Grand Canyon

another great movie, starring Danny Glover and Kevin Kline.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-11-19 5:07 AM
The Postman

Kevin Costner

Never saw all of it before, so am seeing it now.

It is ok.
Posted By: Jeremy Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-11-19 5:26 AM
E.T.
Posted By: the G-man Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-11-19 5:28 AM
Grand Canyon

another great movie, starring Danny Glover and Kevin Kline.

And featuring the greatest song of all time as its opening music...
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-11-20 1:50 AM
The Marine

it is ok

Really just waiting for Stargate SG-1 to come on...
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-11-20 9:33 AM
Surviving Picasso

Starring Anthony Hopkins, who does a fantastic job of playing the moody, tempermental abstractionist artist.
the warriors game...
Happy Thanksgiving, Charlie Brown
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-11-21 6:22 AM
Jim Norton: Monster Rain

on HBO

He is funny!!
It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-11-21 8:15 AM
It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World.

I'm watching that, too, now. I remember seeing It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World when it was new in the theaters.

It was a who's who of the big stars of 1963.

Before that, I watched Oz.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-11-21 8:30 PM
The Grey Zone

David Arquette, Steve Buscemi

Group of prisoners in a Nazi death camp who were forced to kill many of their jewish brethren.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-11-22 3:41 AM
Beverly Hills Cop III

Eddie Murphy, Hector Elizondo, Judge Reinhold.

It was pretty good.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-11-22 4:05 AM
Code Name: The Cleaner

Cedric The Entertainer
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-11-22 6:46 AM
The Professional

Starring Gary Oldman and Jean Reno

and in a few minutes, Oz
Posted By: Jeremy Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-11-22 8:57 AM
Rise of the Videogame on the Discovery Channel.

Currently it's covering the fall of the Atari 2600 and the crash of the industry in 1983.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-11-22 9:36 AM
Sixteen Candles

Molly Ringwald, Anthony Michael Hall

A true classic, even after 23 years.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-11-23 6:10 AM
Waiting To Exhale
Dude, that's so gay... ;\)
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-11-23 7:47 AM

Speaking of gay, Oz is on.. \:\)
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-11-23 6:35 PM
and now, I am watching the Andy Hardy movies on TCM...
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-11-24 7:12 AM
Switched from Enterprise to Oz, and will go back to Enterprise after Oz..
Posted By: rex Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-11-24 9:56 AM
I never knew you were a fan of those shows. Thank you for sharing.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-11-24 8:27 PM
Railroaded

on TCM

Hugh Beaumont, Sheila Ryan

Hugh Beaumont plays a detective trying to clear his girl friend's brother of murder and robbery charges.

Yes, Hugh Beaumont played Ward Cleaver on " Leave It To Beaver."
Mega Movers. They are moving an airport terminal down the road.
Posted By: the G-man Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-11-25 12:06 AM
The "Space Seed" episode of "Star Trek".

Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-11-25 1:58 AM
Cool episode, G Man

Top Gear

on BBC America

3 guys in a car drive through a zoo where the animals are not caged

They are using the music from Jurassic Park during this scene LOL
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-11-25 4:45 AM
Torchwood
Posted By: notwedge Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-11-25 4:52 AM
I'm watching Pushing Daisies on ABC's website if that counts. When, exactly, did Chi McBride become the funniest man on Earth?
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-11-25 4:53 AM
Hi there Notwedge! How are you and Ariel?

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving.
Posted By: notwedge Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-11-25 4:55 AM
We're fine.

We did.

Now, when, exactly, did Chi McBride become the funniest man on Earth?
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-11-25 5:20 AM
I dunno.

Battlestar Galactica: Razor

is on now.
Posted By: notwedge Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-11-25 5:21 AM
Well, you're no help then.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-11-25 5:24 AM
\:\(
 Originally Posted By: notwedge
We're fine.

We did.

Now, when, exactly, did Chi McBride become the funniest man on Earth?

Didya ever see Boston Public

Sometime after that....?
CSI.Someone shot a hunter and a bear.
Posted By: Grimm Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-11-25 7:56 AM
what was the bear doing in your pajamas, Lothar?
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-11-25 8:52 AM
Army OF Darkness
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-11-25 10:14 PM
Torchwood five hour marathon

on BBC America

The show is beginning to grow on me.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-11-26 3:47 AM
Galaxy Quest

Starring Sigourney Weaver, Tim Allen

The ship in the movie looks strangely like the ship that was found crash landed
in the first Alien movie.
what was the bear doing in your pajamas, Lothar?
The other day i shot a bear in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas I'll never know.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-11-28 7:33 AM

Speaking of gay, Oz is on.. \:\)
Right now I'm following the "333 Stalker" saga on CSI:New York; tonight's supposed to be the "big reveal" as to the stalker's identity.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-11-29 2:19 AM
Alien was just on.. am watching Night At The Musuem again..
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-11-29 5:22 AM
I watched You've Got Mail... yeah, I know, that's very gay..

And am now watching Die Hard on Cinemax. Great movie. Always been a fan of Bruce Willis.

Allan Rickman, who did a terrific job in the Harry Potter movies, is superb as the bad guy in this movie.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-11-30 4:10 AM
Inherit The Wind

Spencer Tracy, Frederic March

Stanley Kramer's version of the Broadway hit about 1925's celebrated " Scope's Monkey Trial " in Tennessee.

Gene Kelly, Florence Eldridge and Dick York ( The first Darren on Bewitched ) also star.

Great movie!
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-11-30 9:34 AM
I watched " Face In The Crowd " on TCM, starring Andy Griffith, 1957.

The rise - and subsquent fall- of a singing entertainer who quickly goes from jail to media superstar overnite. *

Watching " Star Trek IV : The Voyager Home. " now.

(* I love sci fi, but also love the old movies that I watched on tv when I was a kid.)
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-11-30 11:42 AM
Inside Man

Clint Eastwood Isaiah Washington

Clint Eastwood is a newspaper reporter who uncovers evidence that a guy on death row may be innocent

Very good movie!
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-12-01 6:15 AM
Stargate Atlantis is on now

after that, Oz
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-12-01 9:52 AM
A Touch Of Evil is on Cinemax now.

Great movie!

Orson Welles is terrific in this one.
Posted By: Chris Oakley Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-12-02 12:52 AM
I'm going to check out Jesse Stone:Sea Change on CBS later tonight.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-12-02 6:26 AM
Epic Movie
Star Wars on HBO-HD
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-12-02 7:03 AM
Star Wars on HBO-HD

I'm watching that, too.

Epic Movie was so bad, I could only watch it for a few minutes.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-12-02 8:34 AM
Citizen Kane

Orson Welles was only 25 when he co- wrote,produced, directed and starred in this portrait of a newspaper tycoon and his effect on the people in his orbit.

also starring Dorothy Comingore, Joseph Cotton

on TCM
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-12-02 9:18 PM
My Favorite Year just ended. I think it was made in 1984?

It starred the guy who played cousin Larry from Bosom Buddies, and Peter O' Toole. Pretty good movie.

Before that was Guess Who's Coming For Dinner , starring Monty Wooley. He is some old british actor with a beard. He fell while visiting relatives and stayed there a while and drove the family nuts. Jimmy Durante was also in it.

It got 3 stars and was made in 1942.

Now am watching Back To The Future on HBO.
Posted By: Chris Oakley Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-12-02 10:09 PM
Just saw "Sweet Smell of Success" with Tony Curtis and Burt Lancaster.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-12-03 12:10 AM
Return Of The Jedi

The last good Star Wars film!

Everything after that ought to have been called Return of the Franchise!
Posted By: Jeremy Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-12-03 5:19 AM
I watched a couple episodes of The Batman off YouTube, parts 1 and 2 of the Batman-Superman story. It was...interesting. I didn't think it was awful, but it wasn't the best. My only real complaint is that I don't think the voices from STAS fit the younger versions in The Batman. I still have yet to check out the rest of Season 5.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-12-03 6:36 AM
Cool!

I'm watching Bee Season

Starring Richard Gere

Strange movie
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-12-04 6:04 AM
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Posted By: Sonhaven Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-12-04 6:31 AM
Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer…I have kids…..who am I kidding I’d be watching if I didn’t
Posted By: Jeremy Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-12-04 6:32 AM
There's no shame in that admission.
Posted By: Sonhaven Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-12-04 6:36 AM
didn't say there was...mearly stating the obvious ;\)
rudolph was on tonight......dammit
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-12-06 9:07 AM
The Last Temptation Of Christ
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-12-07 2:15 AM
She's the Man
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-12-07 7:22 AM
I am watching OZ and I finished all my Christmas cards while watching.

They will go out to the mailbox tonight.

Glad they are all done!
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-12-07 10:13 AM
The Empire Strikes back

Still an excellent film after 27 years.

The story and special effects hold up quite well.

So does the dialogue.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-12-08 5:11 AM
Snakes on a Plane, on Cinemax.

I resisted watching it but there is nothing else on.

I hate snakes. I had to kill a snake once when I lived on the farm. It wouldn't stop going into the washhouse. ( Shed where the washer and dryer were located. ) I didn't enjoy killing it, either. I wish I had not had to do that. Stoopid snake.
You didn't have to do it. You could have relocated the snake.
I'm watching pants.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-12-08 5:33 AM
You didn't have to do it. You could have relocated the snake.

We tried that.... several times during that particular summer!

It wouldn't stop coming back.

And black snakes are good because they are non poisonous, fight poisonous snakes, and eat rats and mice and shit like that.

And as I said earlier, I didn't like killing it.

George tried to get it out with a 4 pronged heavy duty metal rake ( It was pinned between the prongs ) and it kept lunging at him.

I cut it's head off with a shovel before it could get George.

Not a happy memory, but it happened.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-12-08 9:13 AM
Gleaming The Cube

I think this 1988 movie is Christian Slater's best.

It was one of the very first movies I ever saw on cable.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-12-10 12:13 AM
Defending Your Life
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-12-10 12:42 AM
Dino - Lab

on the science channel

exploring what dinosaurs may have behaved like under simulated laboratory conditions
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-12-10 6:58 AM
Meet John Doe

Gary Cooper

on TCM
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-12-10 8:14 AM
The Iron Horse

on TCM

Story of how the first transcontinental railroad was built.

Directed by John Ford.

Gotta love these old silent movies!
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-12-11 8:09 AM
Pulp Fiction

Excellent movie!
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-12-12 3:23 AM
Star Wars: A New Hope

on HBO
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-12-12 4:44 AM
M*A*S*H

on TV Land.

always loved the show.

Hawkeye and BJ give welcoming presents to new nurses:

BJ: " Here's some shampoo."

Hawkeye : " Because we couldn't find any real poo."
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-12-12 5:15 AM
Dr G: Medical Examiner

Cases include a funeral director who left bodies to pile up and rot before burying them, and a Vietnam vet with post traumatic stress disorder who died suddenly in bed.

Dr. G is a 31 year old medical examiner, who is 4 mos. pregnant.

Death is good business.. and business is booming!
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-12-13 4:55 AM
Trauma:Life In The E.R.

Great show

A man had to be let off life support

His family decided.

He died 24 hours later

God, that is a tough choice to make.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-12-13 5:42 AM
The Shining

on HBO

"How'd you like some ice cream,Doc?"
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-12-13 7:31 AM
OZ

heh, there was a nurse who was killing patients in the prison infirmary, and one of the two hospitals she'd been fired from previously was St. Eligious, otherwise known as St. Elsewhere.

That was a great show.
Season five.

I think she kills Morales.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-12-13 7:48 AM
Season five.

I think she kills Morales.

Yeah, she did that in last night's episode.
Deal or No Deal. The kid playing looks like Rob. Butt he didn't mention Batman or yell BOOYAH so I guess he's not rob.
Posted By: Jeremy Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-12-13 8:30 AM
The dude from Long Island?

Watching Rise of the Videogame on Discovery.
Anthony whateverhisname is.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-12-14 4:05 AM
Gleaming The Cube

I think this 1988 movie is Christian Slater's best.

It was one of the very first movies I ever saw on cable.

Watched it again.

Splendid movie!

I recommend it highly, even if you are a not a fan of Christian Slater, as it is the best movie I've seen him in.

It has a fantastic car chase scene at the end. I am not wild about those, but this one was highly amusing!

( There is a 1988 Corvette in this.. )

" Your right door is ajar!"

heh

Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-12-14 4:53 AM
Deck The Halls

Danny DeVito, Mathew Broderick

Stoopid but cute movie
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-12-14 6:46 AM
Little Poeple, Big World
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-12-14 11:16 PM
the dark knight trailer...over and over again...
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-12-15 2:10 AM
The Mummy Returns

on Sci - Fi channel
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-12-15 8:36 AM
Oz

Shillinger is dead

The old warden was killed

The new warden is cute
New Warden?

Enjoy your chlamydia, Lucille.
Posted By: Grimm Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-12-15 9:28 AM
how could I refuse the woman who gave me chlamydia?
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-12-16 1:56 AM
Top Gear

was funny when they turned a truck into an aqua car.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-12-16 10:44 AM
Pretty in Pink
Posted By: Grimm Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-12-16 10:47 AM
the three amigos.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-12-17 4:51 AM
A Little People, Big World marathon on TLC.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-12-18 4:44 AM
Little People, Big World

Season finale...

I watched this show with my mom a few times and now I am hooked.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-12-19 3:18 AM
Trauma: Life In The E.R.

on Discovery Health
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-12-19 5:17 AM
Duggar's Big Family Album

on Discovery Health

This is that family with 17 children.

All the children have names that begin with the letter "J".

Their are 10 boys and 7 girls.

Wonder how the hell the parents can afford all those kids???
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-12-19 5:35 AM
Duggar's Big Family Album

on Discovery Health

This is that family with 17 children.

All the children have names that begin with the letter "J".

Their are 10 boys and 7 girls.

Wonder how the hell the parents can afford all those kids???

Damn, I never saw such a family of goodie - two shoes!

No one ever talks back, no one ever complains, no one ever fucks up!

Those aren't kids- they're androids!

That is why I like the show, " Big World, Little People" so much.

Their are only 4 kids, and they fuck up, break shit, get hurt, talk back, complain, whine, and yet do have their good points.

Those are real kids.

Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-12-19 8:25 PM
The Ballad Of Little Jo

About a woman who disguises herself ( Suzi Amis ) as a man to be able to survive on her own in the old 19 th century west.

Pretty good movie.

It's sort of like Tootsie, except people get shot in this.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-12-20 9:02 AM
The Mummy

Brendan Fraser, Rachel Weisz

Excellent remake!
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-12-21 3:36 AM
Kuffs

Christian Slater, Tony Goldwyn

Slater plays a Ne'er do well who takes his murdered brother's place on a private security force in San Fransisco.

This is the second movie he was in that he was avenging his dead brother's murder.

I guess he ran out of brothers a long time ago..
Kuffs

Christian Slater, Tony Goldwyn

Slater plays a Ne'er do well who takes his murdered brother's place on a private security force in San Fransisco.

This is the second movie he was in that he was avenging his dead brother's murder.

I guess he ran out of brothers a long time ago..

Bruce Boxleiter was Kuffs brother.
Extreme Makeover Home Edition. Local family gets a new house. I like this show because it does some good in the world. Though a little Ty Pennington does go a long way.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-12-22 5:06 AM
The Da Vinci Code

Boring, but at least Magneto is in it. He livens it up a bit.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-12-23 12:07 AM
Top Gear
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-12-23 8:50 PM
Wild America

Movie about a young Marty Stouffer and his brothers as they trek across
America filming wildlife.

Jonathon Taylor Thomas, Devon Sawa

A documentary about Maria Callas, the opera singer/diva.
NCIS. Not a bad show.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-12-24 1:03 AM
Supermassive Black Holes

on The Science Channel
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-12-24 3:34 AM
American Beauty

Strange but very good movie!

Never saw it before
Earth vs the Flying Saucers.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-12-25 12:27 PM
Chronicles Of Narnia
Chronicles Of Narnia

Which version? Disney's movie? The BBC series? The animated, Emmy-awarded TV-film?
oceans 11, 12 and 13. just bought the box set...
Posted By: rex Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-12-25 11:24 PM
I might be watching the same thing later this week.

Wrong thread.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-12-26 12:18 AM
Chronicles Of Narnia

Which version? Disney's movie? The BBC series? The animated, Emmy-awarded TV-film?

It was the movie version that was in theaters a year or so ago
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-12-26 12:22 AM

Wrong thread.

yeah i just realized that

Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-12-26 7:07 AM
Raising a Six Pack

Two couples, one British, one American, take fertility drugs and both have sextuplets.

The British set are 17 years old

The American set are 20 months old

Damn! Six kids would be a hell of a lot of work and money!
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-12-26 8:06 AM
Cosmos

on the Science Channel
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-12-26 8:18 AM
Astroboy!

The ORIGINAL Astroboy on Cartoon Network all night long!

I am so gonna stay up n watch it!
Chronicles Of Narnia

That's the Disney version. \:\)

Did you like it?
Posted By: Chant Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-12-27 5:01 PM
I'm currently watching FREEKAZOID!!!
 Originally Posted By: Chant

That's a good series.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-12-27 7:37 PM
Chronicles Of Narnia

Did you like it?

Love it! I taped it off the tv the very first time I was aware that it would be on. I read the books back in the 70's and love them, too.
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-12-27 7:38 PM
 Originally Posted By: Chant

On TV, or did they actually give that show a DVD release? Either way, I envy you. The episode where he goes to the comic convention is brilliant.
Posted By: Grimm Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-12-27 7:49 PM
"Why settle for being a sidekick, when Jedi knighthood awaits?"
Chronicles Of Narnia

Did you like it?

Love it! I taped it off the tv the very first time I was aware that it would be on. I read the books back in the 70's and love them, too.

Loved it too as a kid. C.S. Lewis is still my favorite fantasy author.

Have you read his Space Trilogy? Brilliant stuff.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-12-27 11:30 PM
Never read those; might check 'em out.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-12-28 6:10 AM
Young Indiana Jones

On History Channel International
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-12-29 7:26 PM
Have been watching the Futurama marathon on Cartoon Network.

I'm gonna miss that show.... \:\(
i haven't gotten to watchit much, but i thought it was going to comedy central. either weay, i will miss it. was my favorite show on adult swim these days
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-12-29 10:27 PM
i haven't gotten to watchit much, but i thought it was going to comedy central. either weay, i will miss it. was my favorite show on adult swim these days

Mine, too!

I watched it a lot the first few years it was on.

Got into it again recently

I guess I will buy it on dvd.

It is on dvd, all of it, yes?
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-12-29 11:35 PM

Someone ought to throw Cartoon Network over the top rope for getting rid of Futurama!
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-12-30 7:39 AM
Futurama Marathon on Cartoon Network.
blood diamond.
its a good fucking movie...
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-12-31 1:55 AM
Return of the Jedi

on HBO
I'll just watch it on my old VHS tapes, thanks... Sick of seeing Hayden Christiansen ILM'd in for Luke's "Dad" at the end there...

SPOILERS!
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-12-31 4:36 AM
I'll just watch it on my old VHS tapes, thanks... Sick of seeing Hayden Christiansen ILM'd in for Luke's "Dad" at the end there...

SPOILERS!

Yeah, I hate the way Lucas edited Christiansen in as Anakin Skywalker, too, but what can ya do? BTW, I have those old Vhs copies of the original trilogy, too...

Am watching " Little Man " on Encore movies.. it's not that funny but there are a few laughs in it...
Star Trek.

Kirk and crew go head to head against a giant space amoeba.
Posted By: Jeremy Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-12-31 9:18 AM
History Channel, some history of Earth show.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-12-31 9:23 AM
Star Trek.

Kirk and crew go head to head against a giant space amoeba.

Immunity Syndrome. A good one. What channel was it on, Jaburg?
My9
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-12-31 9:27 AM
My9

Never heard of that one!

You kids and your new fangled tv channels!

Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2007-12-31 9:54 AM
Say Anything

I think this is my favorite John Cusack movie
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2008-01-01 4:13 AM
Just watched a really good movie on Encore movies called " Friends With Money."
Posted By: URG Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2008-01-01 6:01 AM
Duck Dodgers
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2008-01-01 9:08 AM
Back To The Future III
Great Scott!!
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2008-01-01 9:35 AM
That's heavy!
Posted By: Jeremy Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2008-01-02 3:39 AM
Modern Marvels on the history channel, this one is covering cereal.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2008-01-02 5:25 AM
The Shape Of Things To Come

Based on the book by HG Wells, who also oversaw the production of this movie
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2008-01-02 6:04 AM
The Time Machine

on TCM

one of the all time greats of sci - fi
Posted By: the Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2008-01-02 6:04 AM
Beardguy57 Moderator I walk in eternity
15000+ posts Tue Jan 01 2008 10:03 PM Making a new reply
Forum: Media
Thread: Re: What are you watching on tv right now?
Posted By: the Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2008-01-02 6:05 AM
the "Who's Online" obsessor User few posts Tue Jan 01 2008 10:04 PM Reading a post
Forum: Media
Thread: What are you watching on tv right now?
The Twilight Zone. The one with Shatner on the plane.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2008-01-04 7:22 AM
Pushing Tin

Billy Bob Thornton, John Cusack

It was pretty good.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2008-01-06 12:31 PM
Harold and Maude

on Cinemax

Ruth Gordon, Bud Cort

Excellent movie!
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2008-01-06 12:33 PM
agreed
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2008-01-07 5:48 AM
M*A*S*H

on Tv Land
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2008-01-08 7:31 AM
Little People, Big World
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2008-01-09 3:28 AM
Aliens
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2008-01-09 6:08 AM
L.A. INK
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2008-01-10 2:11 AM
M*A*S*H

on Tv Land

But today, it is on The Hallmark channel.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2008-01-10 8:05 AM
Return of the Jedi

On HBO
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2008-01-10 9:14 PM
Shortcuts

Andie McDowell

Mathew Modine

Excellent movie

directed by Robert Altman
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2008-01-12 4:40 AM
Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home

on HBO

One of the best Trek movies ....
Assasins...........finally he plays his Christmas present \:p
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2008-01-12 6:37 AM
The Jacket

Adrien Brody

Kiera Knightley

Just a terrific movie...
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2008-01-13 10:10 AM
Saint Ralph
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2008-01-13 10:48 PM
Repo Man

Emilio Estevez, Harry Dean Stanton

Terrific movie.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2008-01-14 12:28 AM
Complete Cosmos: Secrets of The Planets

On The Science Channel
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2008-01-14 5:06 AM
Family Guy
Jane's Austin's Persuasion on Masterpiece Theater. Gillian Anderson is now hosting.

Persuasion isn't my favorite Austin, but this is better than the Amanda Root version.
Anyone else who loves the Sherlock Holmes series with Jeremy Brett starring the title character?

(Note to MisterJLA: NOT to be confused with John Holmes. ;\) )
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2008-01-15 8:40 AM
Anyone else who loves the Sherlock Holmes series with Jeremy Brett starring the title character?

Never seen it.

Am watching Home Improvement

on Nick at Nite

Never seen it.

Do it when you get the chance. Brett is the best Holmes ever.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2008-01-16 6:46 AM
Cool

Fast Times At Ridgemont High is on Cinemax now..
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2008-01-16 7:47 AM
A show about Black holes, dark matter, the Big Bang, and galaxy formation on The Science Channel.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2008-01-17 3:05 AM
A Cool, Dry, Place

Vince Vaughn, Joey Lauren Adams

on HBO
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2008-01-18 4:56 AM
Casablanca

Humphrey Bogart, Ingrid Bergman

Great movie...
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2008-01-19 3:31 AM
Batman: The Animated Series

The Cat And The Claw

On Jetix
Posted By: Whit Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2008-01-19 9:13 AM
loud static
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2008-01-19 9:29 PM
The Wedding Singer
NCIS. One of the old episodes.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2008-01-20 2:18 AM
Bicentennial Man

Excellent movie
Torchwood
Sky High
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2008-01-20 11:06 PM
Torchwood - Random Shoes
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2008-01-22 7:00 AM
M*A*S*H

on TV Land
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2008-01-22 8:03 AM
Boondocks

The Martin Luther King jr episode
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2008-01-24 4:17 AM
A Fish Called Wanda

on Encore movies
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2008-01-25 3:05 AM
Bulletproof

Damon Wayans, Adam Sandler

Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2008-01-25 4:44 AM
Little People, Big World
Enterprise. It's been on all day. Jerry probably hasn't moved off his couch all day.
Army of Darkness.
Mystery Men
Posted By: Jeremy Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2008-03-09 8:29 AM
Doom
Beerfest.
Posted By: Jeremy Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2008-03-30 4:52 AM
True Lies

A Touch of Frost.

It's a British police procedural.
Posted By: the G-man Re: What are you watching on tv right now? - 2009-10-28 3:19 AM
© RKMBs