RKMBs
have you watched Gentlemen Broncos yet?
Fuck no! The copy I dled was corrupt. I haven't found a new one yet. \:\(
that movie rawks! I talked the local Family Video into selling me their last copy for $5, and by talked into I mean I asked to purchase it and they said ok $5.
The movie is just further evidence that Sam Rockwell is the greatest actor to ever live.
 Originally Posted By: thedoctor
The movie is just further evidence that Sam Rockwell is the greatest actor to ever live.

Fuck. Yes.

CONFESSIONS OF A DANGEROUS MIND, GALAXY QUEST, MOON, THE GREEN MILE....he's was one of the best things in IRON MAN 2, and the BEST thing in CHARLIE'S ANGELS. Great actor. I'm surprised he doesn't get more notice.
 Originally Posted By: Prometheus
 Originally Posted By: thedoctor

Fuck. Yes.

CONFESSIONS OF A DANGEROUS MIND, GALAXY QUEST, MOON, THE GREEN MILE....he's was one of the best things in IRON MAN 2, and the BEST thing in CHARLIE'S ANGELS. Great actor. I'm surprised he doesn't get more notice.

And yet you don't care for Shaun of the Dead and haven't seen Gentlemen Broncos. No one should take your opinion seriously. You suck. Choke yourself. Is your wife available yet?

( )
Add Hitchhikers Guide to that. I don't care what people say, that's a fun movie.
© RKMBs