RKMBs
Posted By: King Snarf Open Challenge to the Insurgents!! - 2008-05-25 3:55 AM
Alright, you boys came to play, then we'll play! If anyone of you has the stones to take on the GREATEST RDCW CHAMPION, then step on up. I'll take any of you in any kind of match!

spelling bee?

[BURP]

THAT WAS THE YOUNG CHILD I JUST DEVOURED IN A FIT OF EVILNESS!

DEATH MATCH WITH POINTY OBJECTS?
Posted By: Fartspray Re: Open Challenge to the Insurgents!! - 2008-05-25 4:21 AM
 Originally Posted By: King Snarf
Alright, you boys came to play, then we'll play! If anyone of you has the stones to take on the GREATEST RDCW CHAMPION, then step on up. I'll take any of you in any kind of match!

Get it right, shit stain.

Posted By: Mr. J Re: Open Challenge to the Insurgents!! - 2008-05-25 6:03 AM

I can't wait to see King Sikkbones dethrone you from your mad delusion.
Posted By: King Snarf Re: Open Challenge to the Insurgents!! - 2008-05-25 7:08 AM
Feh! I once won the Saved By the Bell Triple Threat! Is this all the competition the so-called "Insurgence" has to offer?!?
Posted By: Fartspray Re: Open Challenge to the Insurgents!! - 2008-05-25 7:13 AM
Feh! I once won the Saved By the Bell Triple Threat! Is this all the competition the so-called "Insurgence" has to offer?!?

Was that the time Screech gave you the Dirty Sanchez or are you talking about something else?
Posted By: King Snarf Re: Open Challenge to the Insurgents!! - 2008-05-25 7:22 AM
 Originally Posted By: Fartspray

Was that the time Screech gave you the Dirty Sanchez or are you talking about something else?

That was the time that the GREATEST RDCW CHAMPION faced off against Zack Morris and A.C. Slater and won! Woooooo!

http://www.rkmbs.com/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/410347/fpart/1
Posted By: Fartspray Re: Open Challenge to the Insurgents!! - 2008-05-25 7:28 AM

That was the time that the GREATEST RDCW CHAMPION faced off against Zack Morris and A.C. Slater and won! Woooooo!

Riiiight.

Pretty impressive shit, dude.

Posted By: Ollie North Re: Open Challenge to the Insurgents!! - 2008-05-25 5:17 PM

Story writing contest! Splendid!
Posted By: Ollie North Re: Open Challenge to the Insurgents!! - 2008-05-26 6:20 PM
still waiting
I've told enough stories. I do,however, have a few about Laura!
Posted By: the Re: Open Challenge to the Insurgents!! - 2008-06-04 8:48 AM
Rectum Sausage content User few posts Wed Jun 04 2008 01:47 AM Reading a post
Forum: RDCW
Thread: Open Challenge to the Insurgents!!
Posted By: Grimm Re: Open Challenge to the Insurgents!! - 2008-06-04 9:36 PM
 Originally Posted By: Ollie North
still waiting

yeah, you can keep waiting. Snarf likes to throw out challenges and then leave the actual work to other people. congrats, you just got Snarfed.
Posted By: URG Re: Open Challenge to the Insurgents!! - 2008-06-08 1:42 AM
IN THE ASS!!
Posted By: the Re: Open Challenge to the Insurgents!! - 2008-08-06 6:54 AM
thedoctor argumentative Moderator Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts Tue Aug 05 2008 11:54 PM Viewing list of forums
© RKMBs