RKMBs
Posted By: dogbert Words of wisdom from an old acquaintance - 2006-10-27 8:18 PM
Posted By: Prometheus Re: Words of wisdom from an old acquaintance - 2006-10-27 10:00 PM
Posted By: Pariah Re: Words of wisdom from an old acquaintance - 2006-10-28 1:21 AM
I think it's great that Whomod can satirize himself.
Unlike a certain someone.
I missed the memo that said this guy is Whomod...
He's not really whomod. The G-Squad likes to call everyone who doesn't think like them whomod because IT'S HILARIOUS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Posted By: the G-man Re: Words of wisdom from an old acquaintance - 2006-10-28 10:56 PM
It's "G Force", not "G Squad." Didn't they show any good cartoons down in that backwater banana republic you live in?
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: Words of wisdom from an old acquaintance - 2006-10-28 10:59 PM
G Force was Battle Of The Planets....
Posted By: the G-man Re: Words of wisdom from an old acquaintance - 2006-10-28 11:00 PM
Yes, Jerry, that was the "good cartoon" I was talking about.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: Words of wisdom from an old acquaintance - 2006-10-28 11:06 PM
It was very good, indeed! I was a bit confused about the bad guy..I think there was talk about him being related to the leader of G Force...? One of the 5 who were in it, not the people directly in charge of them.

Glad they did not follow up on that, it would have been too Star Wars!
Posted By: the G-man Re: Words of wisdom from an old acquaintance - 2006-10-28 11:19 PM
The voice of the bad guy was Keye Luke from "Kung Fu" as I recall.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: Words of wisdom from an old acquaintance - 2006-10-29 12:25 AM
I thought I recognized the voice. Thanks, G Man.
Posted By: dogbert Re: Words of wisdom from an old acquaintance - 2006-10-29 8:43 AM
Quote:

Im Not Mister Mxypltk said:
He's not really whomod. The G-Squad likes to call everyone who doesn't think like them whomod because IT'S HILARIOUS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What makes them think I don't think like them?

Come to think of it, what makes YOU think I don't think like them?

I've yet to show my political colors yet, as far as I know. For all you know, I could be even more liberal than whomod, or more conservative than G-man.

It's a like a condordrum.
It's a like a condordrum wrapped in a riddle.
Posted By: Uschi Re: Words of wisdom from an old acquaintance - 2006-10-29 7:56 PM
Quote:

Lothar of The Hill People said:

housed in an enigma
Posted By: dogbert Re: Words of wisdom from an old acquaintance - 2006-10-29 8:03 PM
Quote:

Uschi said:
Quote:

housed in an enigma

Framed in a palindrome
Quote:

the G-man said:
It's "G Force", not "G Squad." Didn't they show any good cartoons down in that backwater banana republic you live in?

The G-Force was a great cartoon. The G-Squad is a gay nazi group of supervillains that will appear in the upcoming issue of Anus Comics.
Quote:

dogbert said:
Quote:

I've yet to show my political colors yet, as far as I know. For all you know, I could be even more liberal than whomod, or more conservative than G-man.

Yeah, I was actually thinking the same thing. I think they assume you don't belong to their side because you're being reasonable.
Posted By: dogbert Re: Words of wisdom from an old acquaintance - 2006-10-29 10:17 PM
Quote:

Quote:

dogbert said:
Quote:

Yeah, I was actually thinking the same thing. I think they assume you don't belong to their side because you're being reasonable.

Or am I just playing at reasonable to lull you all into a false sense of security?
Posted By: Prometheus Re: Words of wisdom from an old acquaintance - 2006-10-29 10:19 PM
.......or?
Posted By: Uschi Re: Words of wisdom from an old acquaintance - 2006-10-30 12:12 AM
Quote:

dogbert said:
Quote:

Uschi said:
Quote:

housed in an enigma

Framed in a palindrome

Are you stupid? A palindrome is the same back and front-ways. Not a curious problem with a hidden solution. Get a thesaurus or something.

bound by mystery.
Posted By: dogbert Re: Words of wisdom from an old acquaintance - 2006-10-30 2:04 AM
Quote:

Uschi said:
Framed in a palindrome

Are you stupid? A palindrome is the same back and front-ways. Not a curious problem with a hidden solution.

I liked the way it sounded.

Besides, nobody said they all HAD to be a "curious problem with a hidden solution."

Dumbass.
Yeah!
Posted By: Uschi Re: Words of wisdom from an old acquaintance - 2006-10-30 2:35 AM
Ut!
and how!
© RKMBs