RKMBs
Posted By: First Amongst Daves I SURRENDER! THE INSURGENCY WIN! - 2008-05-25 6:53 PM
Yes this is my farewell speech. The time has finally come. Honi soit qui mal y pense.

Goodbye, RKMBs. The insurgency own us all. I beg of you all - give up resistance, for it is no use. Spare yourselves, and you might live through to post another day.

Who would have thought, after all these years, that a couple of internet flamers armed with only gay insults, paedophilia tirades, and sci-fi character names like "halo" and "Rellick" could force us - and me - into a box corner from which there is no return? Its like Cortez and Montezuma, all over again, but without the human sacrifices and the plague and instead with emo angst and Red Bull-fuelled keyboard beserker frenzy.

God help me, I might have to go and have sex, drink alcohol, and start planning for the cruise liner trip through Mauritius up through the Suez to the Aegean, to Lisbon and onto London that I want to go on in November. Those insurgency people have taught me a lesson through sheer ennui that I'll personally never, ever forget.

Goodbye! I love you all, like casual streetwear-attired brothers, and not like a well-lubricated condom-less gay man as so successfully argued by our fearsome adversaries!
Posted By: hugh g rection Re: I SURRENDER! THE INSURGENCY WIN! - 2008-05-25 6:54 PM
i think he's afraid of the hugeness.
Yes, yes, that too. Who is your favourite Silver age X-men? In that avatar you have carefully crafted you seem to give equal time to them all.
Posted By: Wank and Cry Re: I SURRENDER! THE INSURGENCY WIN! - 2008-05-25 7:11 PM
It post makes you sound far more intelligent than you actually are.
Posted By: Black Machismo Re: I SURRENDER! THE INSURGENCY WIN! - 2008-05-25 7:12 PM
 Originally Posted By: Halo82

You am Bizarro... U am Speaking funny.

How many university degrees have you got?

If its more than three then you win.
Posted By: Prometheus Re: I SURRENDER! THE INSURGENCY WIN! - 2008-05-25 7:34 PM
 Originally Posted By: First Amongst Daves
Yes this is my farewell speech. The time has finally come. Honi soit qui mal y pense.

Goodbye, RKMBs. The insurgency own us all. I beg of you all - give up resistance, for it is no use. Spare yourselves, and you might live through to post another day.

Who would have thought, after all these years, that a couple of internet flamers armed with only gay insults, paedophilia tirades, and sci-fi character names like "halo" and "Rellick" could force us - and me - into a box corner from which there is no return? Its like Cortez and Montezuma, all over again, but without the human sacrifices and the plague and instead with emo angst and Red Bull-fuelled keyboard beserker frenzy.

God help me, I might have to go and have sex, drink alcohol, and start planning for the cruise liner trip through Mauritius up through the Suez to the Aegean, to Lisbon and onto London that I want to go on in November. Those insurgency people have taught me a lesson through sheer ennui that I'll personally never, ever forget.

Goodbye! I love you all, like casual streetwear-attired brothers, and not like a well-lubricated condom-less gay man as so successfully argued by our fearsome adversaries!

Instant Classic.
Posted By: Wank and Cry Re: I SURRENDER! THE INSURGENCY WIN! - 2008-05-25 7:43 PM

OUCH! Hit a nerve. Congratulations, you are one of many idiots in this world with a degree. Like the Uni-Bomber, Ted Bundy, George Bush...
Posted By: Chant Re: I SURRENDER! THE INSURGENCY WIN! - 2008-05-25 7:47 PM

aww, not coming by Denmark?
Posted By: Rob Re: I SURRENDER! THE INSURGENCY WIN! - 2008-05-25 7:53 PM
Congratulations, you are one of many idiots in this world with a degree. Like the Uni-Bomber, Ted Bundy, George Bush...

if you actually went to school for a degree, you would have learned those were all the same person
Posted By: Wank and Cry Re: I SURRENDER! THE INSURGENCY WIN! - 2008-05-25 7:55 PM
 Originally Posted By: Rob Kamphausen
Congratulations, you are one of many idiots in this world with a degree. Like the Uni-Bomber, Ted Bundy, George Bush...

if you actually went to school for a degree, you would have learned those were all the same person

Bullshit.

The Uni-Bomber never fucked a corpse.
Posted By: Rob Re: I SURRENDER! THE INSURGENCY WIN! - 2008-05-25 7:57 PM

you would have learned that sophomore year
Posted By: Chant Re: I SURRENDER! THE INSURGENCY WIN! - 2008-05-25 8:04 PM

They teach you to fuck corpses during sophomore?
Posted By: hugh g rection Re: I SURRENDER! THE INSURGENCY WIN! - 2008-05-25 8:26 PM
 Originally Posted By: Chant

Heh, the funniest part is that they're already using this post as an excuse to leave...

OUCH! Hit a nerve. Congratulations, you are one of many idiots in this world with a degree. Like the Uni-Bomber, Ted Bundy, George Bush...

No, I am not one of many idiots in the word with a degree. I am one of the many idiots in the world with three degrees.

I win! Sorry to have hit a nerve. That is what you meant, right? Your post was a little ambiguous, quite unlike your sexuality.

Chant - I had my wife's sister's wedding in Stockholm eariler this year. I had planned to go but it was too tricky. Copenhagen would have been on my list of places to drop by and see.
And let this be a lesson to all of you. The next time someone craps on incessantly in the Comic Book forum about Hal Jordan's arsebug, you'd better take him seriously.
Posted By: Captain Zzap Re: I SURRENDER! THE INSURGENCY WIN! - 2008-05-26 8:35 AM

Hell, it was his major. BA-DUM-DUM.

Zzap!
Posted By: Grimm Re: I SURRENDER! THE INSURGENCY WIN! - 2008-05-26 8:43 AM
And let this be a lesson to all of you. The next time someone craps on incessantly in the Comic Book forum about Hal Jordan's arsebug, you'd better take him seriously.

shoulda stuck to Alan Scott's cockring? that what you're saying?
 Originally Posted By: Captain Zzap

Zzap!

"Zzap!"

I bet you have a well-defined and strong left pinkie finger to keep pressing that z key.

I'm guessing the rest of the fingernails on your soft and supple hands are long, but the nail on that left pinkie is short. Big palms, short fingers, soft skin with no callouses. Perhaps you moisturise so the flesh on your hands stays a little wet.

But that left pinkie has got to be like a talon, bunched with muscle. "Zzap!"
Posted By: Captain Zzap Re: I SURRENDER! THE INSURGENCY WIN! - 2008-05-26 9:28 AM

Zzap!

"Zzap!"

I bet you have a well-defined and strong left pinkie finger to keep pressing that z key.

I'm guessing the rest of the fingernails on your soft and supple hands are long, but the nail on that left pinkie is short. Big palms, short fingers, soft skin with no callouses. Perhaps you moisturise so the flesh on your hands stays a little wet.

Dude, I'm flattered, of course, but I'm straight. I have to say that you're not the first gay guy to be attracted to me, so don't feel bad. Who knows, in another life...

But, your obsession over my "wet, fleshy hands" is unhealthy in the extreme. There is literally no chance for any of your dreams involving my hands to come true.

However, I do think your comments are definitely sig worthy. So thanks for that.

Zzap!
I don't think Dave was hitting on you... Waaaaait, did you intentionally missunderstand that?! Why, you sly minx...!
Posted By: Irwin Schwab Re: I SURRENDER! THE INSURGENCY WIN! - 2008-05-26 9:34 AM
he wants to gay dave! run dave run!
Posted By: Grimm Re: I SURRENDER! THE INSURGENCY WIN! - 2008-05-26 9:39 AM
is this the same guy who posted earlier today about wanting to work on Rob's sphincter?
Posted By: Irwin Schwab Re: I SURRENDER! THE INSURGENCY WIN! - 2008-05-26 9:39 AM
indeed.
Posted By: Grimm Re: I SURRENDER! THE INSURGENCY WIN! - 2008-05-26 10:00 AM
gaydiation strikes again!
Posted By: King Snarf Re: I SURRENDER! THE INSURGENCY WIN! - 2008-05-26 10:05 AM
 Originally Posted By: Grimm
gaydiation strikes again!

Posted By: thedoctor Re: I SURRENDER! THE INSURGENCY WIN! - 2008-05-26 10:07 AM
If we say that the Insurgency guys win, will they take Snarf with them?
Posted By: thedoctor Re: I SURRENDER! THE INSURGENCY WIN! - 2008-05-26 10:07 AM
I mean......... that would totally destroy us and all.
Posted By: Grimm Re: I SURRENDER! THE INSURGENCY WIN! - 2008-05-26 10:08 AM
I offered them Snarf and Ray-man earlier. a deal at twice the price!
Posted By: King Snarf Re: I SURRENDER! THE INSURGENCY WIN! - 2008-05-26 10:08 AM
Now I know I have a heart, because it's breaking....
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: I SURRENDER! THE INSURGENCY WIN! - 2008-05-26 10:09 AM
 Originally Posted By: King Snarf

dont be sad snarf. youd have a good chance of getting laid over there. i mean you already see all the women they sent over here to "raid"
Posted By: thedoctor Re: I SURRENDER! THE INSURGENCY WIN! - 2008-05-26 10:09 AM
I need an answer now.
Posted By: King Snarf Re: I SURRENDER! THE INSURGENCY WIN! - 2008-05-26 10:11 AM
Zzap! is trying to write you an answer but his fingers keep slipping off the keyboard.

Except, of course, for his talon-like left pinkie.
 Originally Posted By: K-nutreturns
 Originally Posted By: King Snarf

dont be sad snarf. youd have a good chance of getting laid over there. i mean you already see all the women they sent over here to "raid"

Yeah, they have lots of girls there. There isn't a frustrated angry virgin to be seen for miles. Honest.
Posted By: Son of Mxy Re: I SURRENDER! THE INSURGENCY WIN! - 2008-05-26 12:27 PM
do they have hot 2nd cousins in there? I am in the mood for love!
Yais. And they all speak Tagalog with a Pasig City accent.
Posted By: iggy Re: I SURRENDER! THE INSURGENCY WIN! - 2008-05-26 12:40 PM
I'd send my girlfriend (found on the Insurgency as Knitwit), but she doesn't take kindly to losers.
Posted By: knitwit Re: I SURRENDER! THE INSURGENCY WIN! - 2008-05-26 2:05 PM
 Originally Posted By: iggy
I'd send my girlfriend (found on the Insurgency as Knitwit), but she doesn't take kindly to losers.

Obviously, I do.
Posted By: Ollie North Re: I SURRENDER! THE INSURGENCY WIN! - 2008-05-26 4:13 PM
You should be spanked, for leaving the kitchen!!!
we're gonna need a bigger
Posted By: Irwin Schwab Re: I SURRENDER! THE INSURGENCY WIN! - 2008-05-26 4:38 PM
Posted By: iggy Re: I SURRENDER! THE INSURGENCY WIN! - 2008-05-26 8:18 PM
 Originally Posted By: knitwit

Obviously, I do.

You ignorant slut.
Posted By: allan1 Re: I SURRENDER! THE INSURGENCY WIN! - 2008-05-26 8:19 PM
heh.SNL.
Posted By: knitwit Re: I SURRENDER! THE INSURGENCY WIN! - 2008-05-26 11:13 PM

Obviously, I do.

You ignorant slut.

Ooooh, baby!!! That kind of talk will get you a bitedown BJ.
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: I SURRENDER! THE INSURGENCY WIN! - 2008-05-26 11:16 PM

Obviously, I do.

You ignorant slut.

Dammit, I thought Uschi was the only one who did that!!!

\:\(
Posted By: iggy Re: I SURRENDER! THE INSURGENCY WIN! - 2008-05-26 11:17 PM

Obviously, I do.

You ignorant slut.

You know how I like a little bit of teeth.
Posted By: Chant Re: I SURRENDER! THE INSURGENCY WIN! - 2008-05-26 11:17 PM
 Originally Posted By: Joe Mama

Obviously, I do.

You ignorant slut.

Maybe she can give Uschi a run for her money
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: I SURRENDER! THE INSURGENCY WIN! - 2008-05-26 11:19 PM
 Originally Posted By: Joe Mama

Obviously, I do.

You ignorant slut.

Maybe she can give Uschi a run for her money

Doubt it. Uschi does this thing where she acts like she's deep throating and then, once your cock slides towards her molars, chews.

Posted By: allan1 Re: I SURRENDER! THE INSURGENCY WIN! - 2008-05-26 11:19 PM
Love bites.
Posted By: iggy Re: I SURRENDER! THE INSURGENCY WIN! - 2008-05-26 11:23 PM
 Originally Posted By: allan1
Love bites.

My piece. When she gets on her knees.
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: I SURRENDER! THE INSURGENCY WIN! - 2008-05-26 11:25 PM
Love bites.

But does she fuck you until it hurts and then not stop and you cry?

I didn't think so. Uschi wins!!!

Posted By: Captain Zzap Re: I SURRENDER! THE INSURGENCY WIN! - 2008-05-28 7:58 AM

Zzap!

"Zzap!"

Dude, I'm flattered, of course, but I'm faggy. I have to say that I'm not the first gay guy to be attracted to other gay guys, so I don't feel bad. Who knows, in another life I could have been straight...

But, my wet, fleshy hands are unhealthy in the extreme. I really need to start using antibacterial soap. There is literally no chance for any of my dreams involving my hands and your cocks to come true.

However, I do think your comments are definitely sig worthy. So thanks for that.

Now if it's all the same to you, I really need to finish putting the negligé on my cat.

Zzap!
Posted By: Uschi Re: I SURRENDER! THE INSURGENCY WIN! - 2008-05-29 4:03 AM
ha ha ha... I boned whomod's daughter and her vag ripped open and I put my fist in it and ripped out her tiny (really tiny) uterus and ate it while she bled to death.
Posted By: son of sikkbones Re: I SURRENDER! THE INSURGENCY WIN! - 2008-05-29 4:07 AM
Love bites.

don't diss my daddy, he's brought honor to your forum.
Posted By: Uschi Re: I SURRENDER! THE INSURGENCY WIN! - 2008-05-29 4:07 AM
honor? I hardly know her!
Posted By: son of sikkbones Re: I SURRENDER! THE INSURGENCY WIN! - 2008-05-29 4:12 AM
i do. she's a crack ho daddy brought home to take pix of him fucking my ass to sell
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: I SURRENDER! THE INSURGENCY WIN! - 2008-05-30 4:13 AM

Zzap!

"Zzap!"

Dude, I'm flattered, of course, but I'm faggy. I have to say that I'm not the first gay guy to be attracted to other gay guys, so I don't feel bad. Who knows, in another life I could have been straight...

But, my wet, fleshy hands are unhealthy in the extreme. I really need to start using antibacterial soap. There is literally no chance for any of my dreams involving my hands and your cocks to come true.

Now if it's all the same to you, I really need to finish putting the negligé on my cat.

Zzap!

The old classic password guess scheme. Nice.
After all the sperm he has dumped on his office keyboard while posting online at work instead of actally working, the company must have just told Zzap that he can keep the keyboard.
Posted By: Black Machismo Re: I SURRENDER! THE INSURGENCY WIN! - 2008-06-02 8:09 PM
i wonder if his semen is kosher.
Posted By: SydB JenG Re: I SURRENDER! THE INSURGENCY WIN! - 2008-06-02 10:59 PM
All those BJs and you never swallowed?
Posted By: Black Machismo Re: I SURRENDER! THE INSURGENCY WIN! - 2008-06-03 1:15 AM
 Originally Posted By: SydB JenG
All those BJs and you never swallowed?

mormon girly come down to niagara casino and give me a blowjob while i'm playing high roller slots.
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: I SURRENDER! THE INSURGENCY WIN! - 2008-06-06 2:18 AM
 Originally Posted By: Wank and Cry

You crossed a line,dude! Comparing anyone to George Bush is just wrong.
HA! I WON!
Posted By: LLance Re: I SURRENDER! THE INSURGENCY WIN! - 2013-04-30 11:40 PM
HA! I WON!

We always win Dave! That's what makes the rest of 'em a bunch of pathetic fucking losers!
© RKMBs