RKMBs
Posted By: Pariah Fuck Special Forces! - 2011-08-19 10:01 AM
Posted By: Pariah Re: Fuck Special Forces! - 2011-08-19 10:07 AM
The interesting thing here is that the only way I can get Airborne Ranger training in my contract is if I change my MOS to Special Forces in the first place.

That would translate to four weeks of hell--on top of all the other bullshit I'd have to put up with.

On the upside: I'd have all four Army Berets, two wicked cool "SF" and "Ranger" tabs on my shoulder, instant E-5 rank (if I didn't already have it), and an Above Top Secret security clearance.

Worth it? I dunno.
Posted By: Im Not Mister Mxyzptlk Re: Fuck Special Forces! - 2011-08-19 10:22 AM
You ain't 'sposed to fuck special forces.
Posted By: Pariah Re: Fuck Special Forces! - 2011-08-19 10:26 AM
Apparently you are.
Posted By: Stupid Doog Re: Fuck Special Forces! - 2011-08-19 3:55 PM
I beat Halo Reach on Legendary and am a rank Lt. Colonel so, you know, thats kinda the same.
Posted By: Son of Mxy Re: Fuck Special Forces! - 2011-08-19 5:14 PM
 Originally Posted By: Stupid Doog
I beat Halo Reach on Legendary and am a rank Lt. Colonel so, you know, thats kinda the same.

Fuck that. In Street Fighter IV arcade edition I became the best fighter in the world. But I didn't do it for the money or the glory. I did it because fighting is all that I have ever lived for.
Posted By: Prometheus Re: Fuck Special Forces! - 2011-08-19 6:01 PM
 Originally Posted By: Pariah
The interesting thing here is that the only way I can get Airborne Ranger training in my contract is if I change my MOS to Special Forces in the first place.

No, that's really not interesting at all. I'd rather hear more about your drug lord battles and excursions to South America...
Posted By: Stupid Doog Re: Fuck Special Forces! - 2011-08-19 6:26 PM
 Originally Posted By: Son of Mxy

Fuck that. In Street Fighter IV arcade edition I became the best fighter in the world. But I didn't do it for the money or the glory. I did it because fighting is all that I have ever lived for.

Dammit SOM, your fighting is tearing these boards apart!
Posted By: Pariah Re: Fuck Special Forces! - 2011-08-19 8:22 PM

Commissioned officers. Pfft!

Enlisted till I die....Or just leave.

Originally Posted By: Prometheus
No, that's really not interesting at all. I'd rather hear more about your drug lord battles and excursions to South America...

Yeah about that. I just got finished raiding a Cartel shipment that went across the border. Apparently, it was carrying your most recent order of psychedelics. You'll have to settle for Jenkem for the interim. Sorry.
Posted By: MisterJLA Re: Fuck Special Forces! - 2011-08-19 8:34 PM

That would translate to four weeks of hell--on top of all the other bullshit I'd have to put up with.

On the upside: I'd have all four Army Berets, two wicked cool "SF" and "Ranger" tabs on my shoulder, instant E-5 rank (if I didn't already have it), and an Above Top Secret security clearance.

Worth it? I dunno.

If you had Top Secret clearance in this country, I'd lose what little faith I have in America, and I'd be tempted to flee to South America.

I know that would be worth it to you, so you go girl!
Posted By: Stupid Doog Re: Fuck Special Forces! - 2011-08-19 8:58 PM
But maybe if he's Top Secret clearance he can discover what's in the Colonels secret recipe!
Posted By: Pariah Re: Fuck Special Forces! - 2011-08-19 9:04 PM
Not even The One is privy to that information.

Originally Posted By: MisterJLA
If you had Top Secret clearance in this country, I'd lose what little faith I have in America, and I'd be tempted to flee to South America.

You tell 'em Alec!
Posted By: MisterJLA Re: Fuck Special Forces! - 2011-08-19 9:04 PM
Posted By: MisterJLA Re: Fuck Special Forces! - 2011-08-19 9:05 PM

You tell 'em Alec!

I knew you'd go for that.

Really though. Pariah with Top Secret clearance? That's some scary shit.
Posted By: Wonder Boy Re: Fuck Special Forces! - 2011-08-19 11:25 PM

Commissioned officers. Pfft!

Enlisted till I die....Or just leave.

Originally Posted By: Prometheus

Yeah about that. I just got finished raiding a Cartel shipment that went across the border. Apparently, it was carrying your most recent order of psychedelics. You'll have to settle for Jenkem for the interim. Sorry.

\:lol\:
Posted By: Prometheus Re: Fuck Special Forces! - 2011-08-19 11:45 PM
\:lol\: Good thing I quit taking acid back in the 90's, then... ;\)
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: Fuck Special Forces! - 2011-08-20 12:54 AM

Worth it? I dunno.

Do you want the hat, or do you want the job?

I can probably get the hat off eBay.
Posted By: thedoctor Re: Fuck Special Forces! - 2011-08-20 2:24 AM
I haven't read any of the posts in this thread because I'm pretty sure it's just about Pariah wanting the Special Forces guys to run a train on him.
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: Fuck Special Forces! - 2011-08-20 2:30 AM
Yeah.
Posted By: rex Re: Fuck Special Forces! - 2011-08-20 2:51 AM
There was something about pariah jumping out of a plane but not in the good way.
Posted By: the G-man Re: Fuck Special Forces! - 2011-08-20 3:53 AM
Posted By: Pariah Re: Fuck Special Forces! - 2011-08-20 4:47 AM
That's one thing that sucks about going Airborne Ranger Special Forces whatever. You have to learn different creeds and ballads for each one.

That's on top of the Soldier's Creed, the Army song, general orders, and whatever song(s) and/or creed(s) attached to your individual job description within the Army.

I just wanted to shoot stuff up, but noooooo.
Posted By: Pariah Carey Re: Fuck Special Forces! - 2011-08-20 5:54 AM
Thanks.
© RKMBs