RKMBs
Posted By: Rellik Sammitch's Day Off - 2008-05-25 2:05 AM
Posted By: Grimm Re: Sammitch's Day Off - 2008-05-25 2:08 AM
you *are* new around here. those girls are way too petite for Sammitch. he likes 'em hefty.
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: Sammitch's Day Off - 2008-05-25 2:40 AM
grimm is correct.
Posted By: Dan Blocker Re: Sammitch's Day Off - 2008-05-25 2:43 AM
 Originally Posted By: Captain Sammitch
grimm is correct.

HYPOCRISY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fascist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You don't let people say what they want!

You delete and edit posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: Sammitch's Day Off - 2008-05-25 2:44 AM
 Originally Posted By: Dan Blocker
grimm is correct.

what's your point?
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: Sammitch's Day Off - 2008-05-25 2:44 AM
imagine if it had actually been whomod's post. now imagine if we were in the politard forum. yeah.
Posted By: King Snarf Re: Sammitch's Day Off - 2008-05-25 3:33 AM
grimm is correct.

You forgot lying about the deletions. Can't forget that.
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: Sammitch's Day Off - 2008-05-25 3:34 AM
VELO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: Genocidal Asshole Re: Sammitch's Day Off - 2008-05-25 4:30 AM
grimm is correct.

what's your point?

You're my kinda people, Simitch! Decietful, hypocritical, and not afraid to abuse power for your own good. You do your corrupt country proud, son.
Posted By: Rellik Re: Sammitch's Day Off - 2008-05-25 4:32 AM
I love it! Just as Sinestro did with the Guardians, so too have I made them rewrite their rules!
Posted By: Genocidal Asshole Re: Sammitch's Day Off - 2008-05-25 4:37 AM
 Originally Posted By: Rellik
I love it! Just as Sinestro did with the Guardians, so too have I made them rewrite their rules!

You haven't made them do anything, son. The potential for them to be full blown morons was always inside them. You just gave them a reason to let it all out. Kinda like when I got America to fear the rest of the world after 9/11. Perhaps there's a place for you and your impressive ability to lead sheep in my kitchen cabinet.
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: Sammitch's Day Off - 2008-05-25 4:37 AM
when was this? I never said I wouldn't edit or delete your posts.
Posted By: Rellik Re: Sammitch's Day Off - 2008-05-25 4:45 AM

If there are no rules here, there should never be any need to edit or delete any posts.
Posted By: Dan Blocker Re: Sammitch's Day Off - 2008-05-25 4:49 AM

If there are no rules here, there should never be any need to edit or delete any posts.

Seems you can have draconian bullshit even without rules..
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: Sammitch's Day Off - 2008-05-25 4:50 AM
there aren't. there are topics, though. and there are relevant forums for each of them. I got a laugh out of what's-his-name's ginormous sig image, but it was still fucking up the flow of the thread, so I edited it out. content irrelevant to the forum in question can be addressed by the moderators if they so choose. usually it just gets moved, but I knew how much whomod would appreciate the edit. I've also taken the liberty of going back over most of the other posts in this thread and marked them as edited even though I only changed one. isn't it great? truth be told, if grimm hadn't chimed in with a funny, this whole thread would've gone bye-bye.
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: Sammitch's Day Off - 2008-05-25 4:51 AM

Seems you can have draconian bullshit even without rules..

I hope you still have a few kleenexes left over there...
Posted By: Dan Blocker Re: Sammitch's Day Off - 2008-05-25 4:52 AM
there aren't. there are topics, though. and there are relevant forums for each of them. I got a laugh out of what's-his-name's ginormous sig image, but it was still fucking up the flow of the thread, so I edited it out. content irrelevant to the forum in question can be addressed by the moderators if they so choose. usually it just gets moved, but I knew how much whomod would appreciate the edit. I've also taken the liberty of going back over most of the other posts in this thread and marked them as edited even though I only changed one. isn't it great? truth be told, if grimm hadn't chimed in with a funny, this whole thread would've gone bye-bye.

Somebody is on a power trip.
Posted By: look_at_me_i_am_evil Re: Sammitch's Day Off - 2008-05-25 4:53 AM
I LIKE THIS GUY, HE'S ALMOST AS EVIL AND AS BIG AS AN ASSHOLE AS ME!
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: Sammitch's Day Off - 2008-05-25 4:54 AM
 Originally Posted By: look_at_me_i_am_evil
I LIKE THIS GUY, HE'S ALMOST AS EVIL AND AS BIG AS AN ASSHOLE AS ME!

definitely not editing this!
Posted By: Ollie North Re: Sammitch's Day Off - 2008-05-25 4:58 AM
WOW! how "hardcore" of you.
Posted By: Fartspray Re: Sammitch's Day Off - 2008-05-25 4:58 AM

So the only way your dumb ass can fight is to edit our posts?

What a fucking loser.
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: Sammitch's Day Off - 2008-05-25 4:59 AM
 Originally Posted By: Ollie North

I'm no rellik, but we all have our strengths. maybe one day I'll be as good at hiding behind chickenshit alts as you!
Posted By: Ollie North Re: Sammitch's Day Off - 2008-05-25 5:00 AM
dude, I'm not a chickenshit alter. i registered under this name.
Posted By: Ba Ba Bumpster Re: Sammitch's Day Off - 2008-05-25 5:03 AM
I'm bumping Matt Damon.
Posted By: Rellik Re: Sammitch's Day Off - 2008-05-25 5:03 AM

I'm no rellik, but we all have our strengths. maybe one day I'll be as good at hiding behind chickenshit alts as you!

If you're not chickenshit, then put my pics back in.
Posted By: Ollie North Re: Sammitch's Day Off - 2008-05-25 5:05 AM
"no way, us hardcore posters ain't need no chickenshit fag pictures. We's raised by wolves."
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: Sammitch's Day Off - 2008-05-25 5:05 AM

do you double-dog-dare me?
Posted By: Ba Ba Bumpster Re: Sammitch's Day Off - 2008-05-25 5:08 AM

I'd sneak into your house, bump your mom in her sleep, and laugh hysterically as she moaned your name.
Posted By: Ollie North Re: Sammitch's Day Off - 2008-05-25 5:10 AM
By the way Sammitch, now that you are out of the closet, which of the other Rob's member turns you on.
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: Sammitch's Day Off - 2008-05-25 5:12 AM
By the way Sammitch, now that you are out of the closet, which of the other Rob's member turns you on.

and right back to the gay jokes. man, if I can get you this worked up all by my lonesome, I'd hate to see what one of the big names on here is capable of.
Posted By: Ollie North Re: Sammitch's Day Off - 2008-05-25 5:12 AM
no Answer? you just reinforced your statement, why not pull your left foot out of the closet door
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: Sammitch's Day Off - 2008-05-25 5:12 AM
 Originally Posted By: Ba Ba Bumpster

I'd sneak into your house, bump your mom in her sleep, and laugh hysterically as she moaned your name.

he's so X-TREME!!!
Posted By: Ollie North Re: Sammitch's Day Off - 2008-05-25 5:13 AM
not worked up, just find it humorous that you admitted to being gay
Posted By: Captain Zzap Re: Sammitch's Day Off - 2008-05-25 5:19 AM

and right back to the gay jokes. man, if I can get you this worked up all by my lonesome, I'd hate to see what one of the big names on here is capable of.

Not to worry, my fellow Insurgents just aren't used to the extraordinarily high level of deceit, treachery and hypocrisy that you all practice here. See, that's exactly why we have our four little rules at the Insurgency; that way we all know where we stand. If you've got half your members saying there are no rules and the other half editing and deleting posts so as not to be made to look even stupider than he/she already does, than it just reflects poorly back on you and your board.

But wait; I know, I know, "we don't care because we're hard core badasses". Well, I respectfully disagree; I think you're immature, egomaniacs with serious delusions of adequacy. Even the very worst of the Insurgency posters is capable of exercising restraint and "playing by the rules".

I'm sure you'll take the "immature, egomaniacs" line as a compliment and everything else as a sign of "gayness", but IMHO that makes you all just that much sadder as a group.

Zzap!
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: Sammitch's Day Off - 2008-05-25 5:21 AM
 Originally Posted By: Captain Zzap

Not to worry, my fellow Insurgents just aren't used to the extraordinarily high level of deceit, treachery and hypocrisy that you all practice here. See, that's exactly why we have our four little rules at the Insurgency; that way we all know where we stand. If you've got half your members saying there are no rules and the other half editing and deleting posts so as not to be made to look even stupider than he/she already does, than it just reflects poorly back on you and your board.

But wait; I know, I know, "we don't care because we're hard core badasses". Well, I respectfully disagree; I think you're immature, egomaniacs with serious delusions of adequacy. Even the very worst of the Insurgency posters is capable of exercising restraint and "playing by the rules".

I'm sure you'll take the "immature, egomaniacs" line as a compliment and everything else as a sign of "gayness", but IMHO that makes you all just that much sadder as a group.

Zzap!

so basically everyone came over to raid us and they're having trouble adjusting to the fact that not every message board is like theirs?
Posted By: Ollie North Re: Sammitch's Day Off - 2008-05-25 5:22 AM
having trouble adjusting to the fact that hypocrisy runs thick through the veins of this board
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: Sammitch's Day Off - 2008-05-25 5:23 AM
having trouble adjusting to the fact that hypocrisy runs thick through the veins of this board

if that's the worst we're being accused of, I'll take it as a compliment.
Posted By: Captain Zzap Re: Sammitch's Day Off - 2008-05-25 5:28 AM

I knew that you would. In fact, I said so in my post. Thank you for being soooo predictable.

Zzap!
Posted By: King Snarf Re: Sammitch's Day Off - 2008-05-25 5:29 AM

I'd guess Joe or Llance push Sammitch's buttons, given his past history....
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: Sammitch's Day Off - 2008-05-25 5:29 AM

I knew that you would. In fact, I said so in my post. Thank you for being soooo predictable.

Zzap!

should I apologize for hurting your friends' feelings? will that help bring you closure?
Posted By: Ba Ba Bumpster Re: Sammitch's Day Off - 2008-05-25 5:29 AM
I WANNA BUMP!
Posted By: King Snarf Re: Sammitch's Day Off - 2008-05-25 5:31 AM
Not to worry, my fellow Insurgents just aren't used to the extraordinarily high level of deceit, treachery and hypocrisy that you all practice here. See, that's exactly why we have our four little rules at the Insurgency; that way we all know where we stand.

If you guys are so honest and forthright, how come you're all hiding behind avatars? See that pic to the left? 100% pure Snarf, baby!
Posted By: Ba Ba Bumpster Re: Sammitch's Day Off - 2008-05-25 5:35 AM
 Originally Posted By: King Snarf
Not to worry, my fellow Insurgents just aren't used to the extraordinarily high level of deceit, treachery and hypocrisy that you all practice here. See, that's exactly why we have our four little rules at the Insurgency; that way we all know where we stand.

If you guys are so honest and forthright, how come you're all hiding behind avatars? See that pic to the left? 100% pure Snarf, baby!

WHAT THE BUMP DO YOU CALL THAT PICTURE OF A BALD HEADED QUEER ON YOUR PROFILE?

AN AVATAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted By: Ollie North Re: Sammitch's Day Off - 2008-05-25 5:36 AM
No, that's Gillberg from WWF
Posted By: King Snarf Re: Sammitch's Day Off - 2008-05-25 5:38 AM

AN AVATAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, an avatar depicting my ACTUAL PICTURE. I don't use animated gifs of the Hof, pictures of dead actors from Bonanza, or anything else.
Posted By: Captain Zzap Re: Sammitch's Day Off - 2008-05-25 5:38 AM

Zzap!

should I apologize for hurting your friends' feelings? will that help bring you closure?

If you're referring to whomod and the vile posts made by "whomod's daughter", we'll tell you when we're prepared to allow you to sue for clemency.

Zzap!
Posted By: Ba Ba Bumpster Re: Sammitch's Day Off - 2008-05-25 5:39 AM

AN AVATAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, an avatar depicting my ACTUAL PICTURE. I don't use animated gifs of the Hof, pictures of dead actors from Bonanza, or anything else.

HOW MANY BUMPING PEOPLE USE AN ACTUAL PIC? DOES SAMMITCH ACTUALLY LOOK LIKE THE AVATER HE USES FOR HIS HALO OBSESSION? I DON'T BUMP SO!!!!!!!!!!

Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: Sammitch's Day Off - 2008-05-25 5:40 AM

Zzap!

If you're referring to whomod and the vile posts made by "whomod's daughter", we'll tell you when we're prepared to allow you to sue for clemency.

Zzap!

I didn't ask about overhyped nonsense that's been blown sadly out of proportion. I just wanted to know what we could do to help your guys feel less butthurt in here.
Posted By: Ollie North Re: Sammitch's Day Off - 2008-05-25 5:42 AM
 Quote:
I didn't ask about overhyped nonsense that's been blown sadly out of proportion. I just wanted to know what we could do to help your guys feel less butthurt in here.

wanna suck me off?
Posted By: Captain Zzap Re: Sammitch's Day Off - 2008-05-25 5:42 AM

We're not "hiding" behind avatars. It's not our fault that you don't have a rule against using avatars. And how do we know that you're not an avatar yourself?

As for that being 100% Snarf, I believe you. If it were me, though, I'd be just a little less eager to promote that publicly until I spent a few months at a gym. And at the Hair Club for Men.

Zzap!
Posted By: King Snarf Re: Sammitch's Day Off - 2008-05-25 5:42 AM
Listen, I understand you hit every branch of the ugly tree on your way down, and that's why you're sensitive about not posting your picture. But don't take it out on me.
Posted By: Captain Zzap Re: Sammitch's Day Off - 2008-05-25 5:44 AM

Zzap!

Zzap!

Whoopsie, my bad. I misunderstood your question. As for helping us feel less butthurt, I guess I could go for a nice deep tissue massage, and if you could wash my car that would be swell. Oh, and I have some sewing that needs to be done.

When can I expect you?

Zzap!
Posted By: Ollie North Re: Sammitch's Day Off - 2008-05-25 5:44 AM
he's not the one who brought it up
Posted By: Ba Ba Bumpster Re: Sammitch's Day Off - 2008-05-25 5:45 AM
Sammitch fears the BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: Captain Zzap Re: Sammitch's Day Off - 2008-05-25 5:46 AM
Listen, I understand you hit every branch of the ugly tree on your way down, and that's why you're sensitive about not posting your picture. But don't take it out on me.

I don't get it. What makes you so certain that isn't me in my Avatar?

(Man, sometimes I just kill myself. I am that good.)

Zzap!

P.S. Thanks for reviving the whole "ugly tree branch" genre. I hadn't heard it used in the last 20 years or so.
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: Sammitch's Day Off - 2008-05-25 5:46 AM

Zzap!

Zzap!

Whoopsie, my bad. I misunderstood your question. As for helping us feel less butthurt, I guess I could go for a nice deep tissue massage, and if you could wash my car that would be swell. Oh, and I have some sewing that needs to be done.

When can I expect you?

Zzap!

just step on back from your computer and wait right there by the door. I'll be over any moment now.
Posted By: Captain Zzap Re: Sammitch's Day Off - 2008-05-25 5:48 AM

Zzap!

Zzap!

When can I expect you?

Zzap!

just step on back from your computer and wait right there by the door. I'll be over any moment now.

Uh oh! Hang on a minute, I'm not wearing any clothes. I like to post in the nude.

Zzap!
Posted By: Ollie North Re: Sammitch's Day Off - 2008-05-25 5:48 AM
bump indeed
Posted By: King Snarf Re: Sammitch's Day Off - 2008-05-25 5:48 AM

We're not "hiding" behind avatars. It's not our fault that you don't have a rule against using avatars. And how do we know that you're not an avatar yourself?

As for that being 100% Snarf, I believe you. If it were me, though, I'd be just a little less eager to promote that publicly until I spent a few months at a gym. And at the Hair Club for Men.

Zzap!

I'm not ashamed of how I look. The fact that you Insufferable Forum clowns clearly are (of your appearance, not mine), speaks volumes.

Also, note how you don't complain about the lack of rules in regards to avatars.
Posted By: Ba Ba Bumpster Re: Sammitch's Day Off - 2008-05-25 5:48 AM
BUMP
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: Sammitch's Day Off - 2008-05-25 5:49 AM

Uh oh! Hang on a minute, I'm not wearing any clothes. I like to post in the nude.

Zzap!

how are you typing if you're right there by the door?
Posted By: Ollie North Re: Sammitch's Day Off - 2008-05-25 5:50 AM
voice command
Posted By: Ba Ba Bumpster Re: Sammitch's Day Off - 2008-05-25 5:50 AM

Zzap!

Sammitch fears the bu-ump
Sammitch fears the bu-ump
Posted By: Ba Ba Bumpster Re: Sammitch's Day Off - 2008-05-25 5:51 AM
Sammitch is a bi-itch
Sammitch is a bi-itch
Posted By: Ba Ba Bumpster Re: Sammitch's Day Off - 2008-05-25 5:52 AM
Sammitch sucks on co-ock
Sammitch sucks on co-ock
Posted By: Ba Ba Bumpster Re: Sammitch's Day Off - 2008-05-25 5:52 AM
Sammitch hates pu-ssy
Sammitch hates pu-ssy
Posted By: Captain Zzap Re: Sammitch's Day Off - 2008-05-25 5:53 AM

Zzap!

I'm not ashamed of how I look. The fact that you Insufferable Forum clowns clearly are (of your appearance, not mine), speaks volumes.

Also, note how you don't complain about the lack of rules in regards to avatars.

I'm not saying you should be ashamed of the way you look, I'm saying I would be ashamed if I looked like that. Touchy about our appearance, are we?

"Note how you don't complain about the lack of rules in regards to avatars." I'm not sure what you're trying to say here. Are there rules that we're not aware of? Sorry, I really don't follow.

Zzap!
Posted By: Captain Zzap Re: Sammitch's Day Off - 2008-05-25 5:55 AM

Zzap!

That's where my computer is.

Although, I'm more concerned about the fact you weren't put off by my admitted nudity.

Zzap!
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: Sammitch's Day Off - 2008-05-25 5:56 AM
lololol! he's calling me gay! that's pretty zzapping funny!
Posted By: Ba Ba Bumpster Re: Sammitch's Day Off - 2008-05-25 5:56 AM
I'll show mercy on Sammitch and cease the bumping.

For now.
Posted By: Ollie North Re: Sammitch's Day Off - 2008-05-25 5:57 AM
Posted By: Captain Zzap Re: Sammitch's Day Off - 2008-05-25 6:03 AM
lololol! he's calling me gay! that's pretty zzapping funny!

Well, I don't like to toot my own horn, especially if you're willing to toot it for me. NO TEETH!

Zzap!
Posted By: Ba Ba Bumpster Re: Sammitch's Day Off - 2008-05-25 6:59 AM
For old times sake.

Bump
Posted By: Irwin Schwab Re: Sammitch's Day Off - 2008-05-25 4:06 PM
memories....
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: Sammitch's Day Off - 2008-05-25 4:51 PM
Ignore Snarf and his avatars argument everyone.
He is a WBVC, and is a fag!
Posted By: Wank and Cry Re: Sammitch's Day Off - 2008-05-25 7:07 PM
You suck Sammitch.

Fascist goat fucker.
Posted By: MisterJLA Re: Sammitch's Day Off - 2010-09-11 7:52 PM

Posted By: MisterJLA Re: Sammitch's Day Off - 2010-09-11 7:54 PM

Zzap!

\:lol\:
Posted By: MisterJLA Re: Sammitch's Day Off - 2010-09-11 9:22 PM
Pro agrees!
Posted By: iggy Re: Sammitch's Day Off - 2010-09-12 4:24 AM

Zzap!

Zzap!

When can I expect you?

Zzap!

Zzap!

No wonder he didn't want his kids around.
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: Sammitch's Day Off - 2010-09-13 7:41 PM
\:lol\:
Posted By: thedoctor Re: Sammitch's Day Off - 2010-09-13 7:43 PM
Must have filled his office with awkward tensions as well.
© RKMBs