RKMBs
Posted By: starheartcollective We have returned - 2008-05-26 6:49 AM
This board interests us much.

We have spent too long from our campaign against the Insurgency. The time for our righteous and glorious return has come.

We wish to assist anyone on these boards who desires to silence the Insurency boards.

We willl gladly answer any pm's from any members interested in our campaign.
Posted By: Lothar of The Hill People Re: We have returned - 2008-05-26 6:50 AM
Who?
Posted By: Irwin Schwab Re: We have returned - 2008-05-26 6:51 AM
do you have a brochure? these guys are pretty much toast anyways, the halo guy wont quit crying, and the cowboys returned to the ranch...
Posted By: rex Re: We have returned - 2008-05-26 6:52 AM
That 8675309 chick is off with pariah.
Posted By: Irwin Schwab Re: We have returned - 2008-05-26 6:54 AM
i think theyre fucking.
Posted By: starheartcollective Re: We have returned - 2008-05-26 6:56 AM
We have a great history of war with the Insurgents.

Our founder stole an account owned by a member of the Insurgents' old board, Renegades. Our founder used this stolen account to divide the Renegades and engage in a war with the Insurgents. Our founder used most insultring language to offend many Insurghent members.

Since that time we have joined with our founder to annoy the Insurgents periodically. We were originally planning another raid of the Insurgents, but we chanced upon this board after seeing the Insurgents crying about how you "pwned" them.

We like this.
Posted By: Irwin Schwab Re: We have returned - 2008-05-26 7:00 AM
well like i said your a bit late, theyve pretty much faded into the wordwork, except halo. he has pretty much put his neck on the line nd made a fool of himself, he'll have to stick around and keep crying to save face, but he'll run off again....
Posted By: Im Not Mister Mxyzptlk Re: We have returned - 2008-05-26 8:56 AM
Ok, here's my plan to fucking OWN them. I hope no Insurgents are reading this thread, because it's fucking GENIUS and I don't want them to know it's coming:

First we register at their forums, ok? Then, we start posting there, doing the exact same thing they do all the time. I guess that's talking about politics, I don't really know. By doing so, we double the activity in their forum and generate additional income for the Administrator (TAKE THAT, FUCKER). Then we leave, claiming victory, and things there go back to normal.

That'll show 'em not to mess with us!
Posted By: rex Re: We have returned - 2008-05-26 8:56 AM
I don't think I can post stuff that stupid. Maybe we can get elisa to go?
Posted By: Irwin Schwab Re: We have returned - 2008-05-26 8:59 AM
 Originally Posted By: Im Not Mister Mxyzptlk
Ok, here's my plan to fucking OWN them. I hope no Insurgents are reading this thread, because it's fucking GENIUS and I don't want them to know it's coming:

First we register at their forums, ok? Then, we start posting there, doing the exact same thing they do all the time. I guess that's talking about politics, I don't really know. By doing so, we double the activity in their forum and generate additional income for the Administrator (TAKE THAT, FUCKER). Then we leave, claiming victory, and things there go back to normal.

That'll show 'em not to mess with us!

this is awesome! we will get their ad revenue so high theyll never know what hit em!
Posted By: Im Not Mister Mxyzptlk Re: We have returned - 2008-05-26 9:01 AM
CHOKE ON THAT MONEY, BITCHES!
Posted By: Irwin Schwab Re: We have returned - 2008-05-26 9:02 AM
I HOPE YOU LIKE SPENDING YOUR MONEY IN WHATEVER EXOTIC LOCATION IS OF YOUR CHOOSING MOTHERFUCKERS!
Posted By: look_at_me_i_am_evil Re: We have returned - 2008-05-26 5:02 PM
YOU PLAN IS POSITIVELY EVIL! EVIL!!!! EVIL!!!

MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

AND STARSUPREME IS HERE! GREETINGS MY EVIL ACQUAINTANCE! WHO IS CURRENTLY POSTING? CHODABOY? HARRY SNATCH? ARES? HELL STARS OL' BUDDY IS THAT YOU?

YOU CAN JOIN HIS EVIL HIGNESS, BARON EVIL'S NEW LEGION OF EVIL!

MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

THINK ABOUT IT! WITH YOUR EVIL POWER COMBINED WITH MY LEGION OF EVIL, NO ONE CAN STOP US!

EVERY CAR IN THE WORLD KEYED!
EVERY HOUSE EGGED!
EVERY SLEEPING HAND PLACED IN WARM WATER!
EVERY PUPPY KICKED!
EVERY ELDERLY WOMAN VIOLENTLY RAPED UNTIL THEY BLEED!
EVERY DRIVEWAY FILLED WITH CHALK GRAFFITTI!

MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Posted By: Irwin Schwab Re: We have returned - 2008-05-26 5:16 PM
chalk graffiti? just what kind of assholes do you take us for?
Posted By: Ollie North Re: We have returned - 2008-05-26 6:16 PM
bloody ones.
Posted By: Chant Re: We have returned - 2008-05-26 6:32 PM
 Originally Posted By: britneyspearsatemyshorts
i think theyre fucking.

That would mean that Pariah was doing some useful with his time, and we all know that Pariah never does anything useful.

So they're obviously not fucking, but that only opens up the question: What are they REALLY doing?
Posted By: Genocidal Asshole Re: We have returned - 2008-05-26 6:37 PM
You must have scared them off. I like your plan, want a place in the up-comming Republican Senate? I can arrange that!
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: We have returned - 2008-05-26 10:55 PM
 Originally Posted By: Halo82
 Originally Posted By: Black Machismo
My 4 year old can out think Halo

Quoted for truth.

© RKMBs