Print Thread
#234371 2001-06-15 12:39 PM
Rob Offline OP
cobra kai
15000+ posts
OP Offline
cobra kai
15000+ posts
the great debate. who causes more problems in this world, women (bitches) or men (bastards)? who is crueler? dumber?

#234372 2001-06-15 2:42 PM
Public Enemy #4
4000+ posts
Public Enemy #4
4000+ posts
seemingly, men cause most of the problems. Personally, I think that women are the root cause cuz everyone knows that men only do things to impress women.

Women are much more cruel than men. Have you ever asked an ex that you're still hung up on if she's seeing someone else? They always tell you the truth...especially when the truth is yes. Even though you may know that they are seeing someone, it still cuts your heart out to hear them say it...and they know this.

Men are much dumber than women.

Proof? How come we always go home with ugly chicks at closing time?

#234373 2001-06-16 3:32 AM
Rob Offline OP
cobra kai
15000+ posts
OP Offline
cobra kai
15000+ posts
ill agree.

x gets the square!

...ahem...

partially agree.

i believe that, in fact, men and women are equally horrible human beings. women, for starters, are inherently evil. and, i dont wanna hear any shit on how you joined the peace core, or you have a girlfriend who goes to church all the time... whatever! they're all evil -- at the core, where it counts. they're vindictive, manipulative, deceiptful... horrible.

guys, on the other hand, are retarded. completely, 100% brain fucked. perhaps its just being too innocent or too naive, regardless, its just plain ole stupidity. and, because of this, it makes what girls do easier to do, and thus, we have really no one to blame but ourselves.

men use guns and strength to kick shit around. and, yeah, that stuff hurts. we cant figure anything out, so, we're like, "cool, bombs!" and we blow shtuff up. if there's a guy over there we dont like, and push comes to shove, there's a fight! last man standing wins, thats just how it works.

women hate that, cuz, they're so "above it." but, i tell you what... even if you're the one who gets your ass kicked, those bruises go away in about a week. if some woman puts a mental and/or emotional hurt on you (their specialty), you got at least a month or two of misery to dwell through.

another example... if a guy and a guy are together, and somethin happens, it usually gets blown over in favor of, say, dinner. or "the game." guys can buy one another a drink, and all is forgotten, they're buds again. when girls get into fights with one another... they wont stop until the other is anihilated! spreading rumors, backstabbing comments, the "freeze out," moody stares, etc, etc... they are just vicious, vicious people.

"personal experience, rob?"

hell yeah!

#234374 2001-06-16 3:41 AM
25+ posts
25+ posts
If all the harm that women have done
Were put in a bundle and rolled into one,
Earth would not hold it,
The sky could not enfold it,
It could not be lighted nor warmed by the sun.
-- James Kenneth Stephen

They didn't "mean to," Mr. Stephen. -- Marlene Dietrich

#234375 2001-06-18 3:22 AM
25+ posts
25+ posts
"... what happens to men is called 'politics' and what happens to women is called 'culture.' We've taken one giant step forward by convincing the majority of the country that women can do what men can do. But the next step is convincing the country that men can do what women can do. So far, we don't believe it ourselves." -- Gloria Steinem

#234376 2002-03-12 2:34 PM
Frustrated! . . . with kids!
2500+ posts
2500+ posts
quote:
Originally posted by Rob Kamphausen:
the great debate. who causes more problems in this world, women (bitches) or men (bastards)? who is crueler? dumber?

Men get the 1st and 3rd questions.

Women get the 2nd question.

#234377 2002-03-12 2:39 PM
2500+ posts
2500+ posts
quote:
Originally posted by THE Bastard:
seemingly, men cause most of the problems. Personally, I think that women are the root cause cuz everyone knows that men only do things to impress women.

Even if a woman is at the root of it all, it's still the man who let it get out of hand and caused all the trouble (if that's what he did, I know not all men do this).

quote:
Women are much more cruel than men. Have you ever asked an ex that you're still hung up on if she's seeing someone else? They always tell you the truth...especially when the truth is yes. Even though you may know that they are seeing someone, it still cuts your heart out to hear them say it...and they know this.

We do that in hopes that you (the ex) will leave us the hell alone. My 1st boyfriend kept calling me constantly. 1st to make me cry and 2nd to find out if I was seeing someone. So yeah, you're 100% correct about that scenario. And I don't feel bad or sorry for it. That ass (my 1st ex) deserved every ounce of pain he got from my telling him I was "seeing someone". I just wish I could've made it worse.

quote:
Men are much dumber than women.

Proof? How come we always go home with ugly chicks at closing time?

I can't disagree with proof...

#234378 2002-03-12 2:49 PM
2500+ posts
2500+ posts
quote:
i believe that, in fact, men and women are equally horrible human beings. women, for starters, are inherently evil. and, i dont wanna hear any shit on how you joined the peace core, or you have a girlfriend who goes to church all the time... whatever! they're all evil -- at the core, where it counts. they're vindictive, manipulative, deceiptful... horrible.

All human beings have the potential to be evil...not just men...not just women.

As for the "vindictive, manipulative, deceitful, etc." bit... Not all women are like this. Usually it's something that has happened that make someone act that way.

quote:
women hate that, cuz, they're so "above it." but, i tell you what... even if you're the one who gets your ass kicked, those bruises go away in about a week. if some woman puts a mental and/or emotional hurt on you (their specialty), you got at least a month or two of misery to dwell through.

After all the crap I've gone through with men and the mental games they play, I'm not about to be nice about it if/when things end badly. Hell no.

So, a month or two is all the misery you go through when some serious mental stuff goes down after a break-up? Count yourself lucky. There are plenty more people out there, men and women, whom it takes longer than that just to think about the idea of trying again.

#234379 2002-03-12 3:03 PM
Rob Offline OP
cobra kai
15000+ posts
OP Offline
cobra kai
15000+ posts
quote:
Originally posted by Bianca:
All human beings have the potential to be evil...not just men...not just women.
As for the "vindictive, manipulative, deceitful, etc." bit... Not all women are like this. Usually it's something that has happened that make someone act that way.

i wont deny that.

but women do it much more frequently than men.

quote:
After all the crap I've gone through with men and the mental games they play, I'm not about to be nice about it if/when things end badly. Hell no.

guys dont play mental games. we're not smart enough.

what women often perceive as men playing "mental games" is women giving guys way too much credit. women over think a guy's moves and words, thinking that he's smart and trying something, when in reality, we couldnt try something if we wanted to.

hot means hot. cold means cold. up means up and down means down. but women'll hear "up" and think that we're trying to say "down"... when, frankly, we just cant figure out that connection.

but, on the one rare exception where a guy somehow manages to muster up the intelligence to trick a woman in some way, shape, or form... im sorry, but thats the woman's fault for becoming dumber than the guy.

#234380 2002-03-12 3:11 PM
2500+ posts
2500+ posts
quote:
guys dont play mental games. we're not smart enough.

You obviously haven't met your quicker, smarter more devious cousins then, because a lot of us women have...

quote:
what women often perceive as men playing "mental games" is women giving guys way too much credit. women over think a guy's moves and words, thinking that he's smart and trying something, when in reality, we couldnt try something if we wanted to.

Women, give men "too much credit"? I'd watch it if I were you Rob...that's dangerous territory.

As for guys saying one thing and meaning one thing, ehh...that's old news. That's not what I'm talking about.

I'm talking about the jerks who get close to you, hang out with you, call you and talk to you on the phone...and then a month later, visit you or call you up and ask for your best-friend's phone number.

There are also the jerks who are with you for a long time, and then suddenly, without any warning say "I'm sorry Bianca/Charyl/Diana/Sarah/etc. but I just can't be with you any more. You were good enough for these past three years, but today...you just don't do it for me any more. I'm going to upgrade and move on to a better package. See ya." And then they come back 2 weeks later asking you to take their sorry asses back.

Well, those guys...are the ones who play mental games. And it's those guys...whom I have no respect for and if they hurt me the phrase "all's fair in love and war" brings on all new meaning.

And yes, I've had that happen to me...so I'm speaking from personal experience.

#234381 2002-03-13 4:08 AM
Rob Offline OP
cobra kai
15000+ posts
OP Offline
cobra kai
15000+ posts
quote:
Originally posted by Bianca:
I'm talking about the jerks who get close to you, hang out with you, call you and talk to you on the phone...and then a month later, visit you or call you up and ask for your best-friend's phone number.

and im tellin you that this is NOT an example of a smart guy being mean. this is an example of a retarded guy being retarded.

you, and society, think its mean, cuz it is. but the guy is thinking "...hmm... new vagina..." and thats pretty much it.

quote:
There are also the jerks who are with you for a long time, and then suddenly, without any warning say "I'm sorry Bianca/Charyl/Diana/Sarah/etc. but I just can't be with you any more. You were good enough for these past three years, but today...you just don't do it for me any more. I'm going to upgrade and move on to a better package. See ya." And then they come back 2 weeks later asking you to take their sorry asses back.

another great example of stupidity.

there aint no brains in those decisions. and you need brains to play mental games.

YOU think that they're mental games, because you think "how could anyone be that mean and play me like that?" and the guys are still stuck up on "hmmm... new vagina..."

it'd be a game if YOU did it to a guy. you're smart, you know better. but us? no smarts! and thus, no games.

Link Copied to Clipboard