OP Offline
The conscience of the rkmbs!
15000+ posts
I hate you. Okay? You got it?

I. HATE. YOU.

Let this proclamation be known throughout all the MBs:

I hate you.

I hate everything about you.

I hate your face, the way you talk, the order in which you put on your clothes each day, I hate your smell, I hate all of your quirks, I hate your constant vocality, your insipid disposition, your vicarious routines in which you clean your kitchen, your quixotic manner that dictates how you throw hygiene products at yourself in the mirror, your specious reasoning that has always formed protest rallies as by-products, your unending palaver which suggests you to be a flaming pile of malignancy amoeba, your incessant citing of whatever flavor of the week hackneyed writer hits the news stands AND your contribution to said hackneyed writer's eventual undeserved success, your systematic disruption of all things that have to do with me by way of cause and effect, the way you style your hair according to what new rock band is now famous, the way you shout down the repetitiousness of my fine manicures, I hate the way you consistently and unrestrainedly contradict things to merely force your way into arguments you can't possibly comprehend, I hate the way you invoke such feelings of neutrality rather than aggressive extremities such as malevolence and belligerence from every stranger you meet, I hate the way you make me use the designation "hate" rather than the stylish vocabulary of "abhor", "despise", and "loathe", I hate the way you turn away from someone out of embarrassment because the individual caught your glance and makes eye contact with you, I hate the car you drive, I hate the earth you walk on, I hate your forced speech impediment adopted for the sake of being an attention whore, I hate the substantially larger amount of oil quantifying on your face, I hate the fact that I have to communicate with someone such as you who has to tip their head to the left to make sure the corpus callosum has width more so than half an inch, I hate your ignorance of the concept of good breeding, I hate your non-stop blathering away on the cell phone at the high hours of my usually peaceful nights, I hate your undisputed criticism of Les' Miserables due to the fact that it generates absolutely no disputes between you and I, I hate ever the times that I might miraculously agree with you because than I would evermore consider myself quite the fool, I hate the fact that your license was revoked after backing into MY automobile, I hate the comicbooks you purchase from the market which elate the most untalented and unintellectual of writers, I hate your whining that's repeated weekend after weekend when you receive your paycheck and end up donating it to a drunk hobo because you're gullibly and insolently charitable, I hate the way you get out of bed each day erecting the faux exterior which actually makes people think that you give a damn, I hate despair born of pure stupidity because you're socially lacking around people you force yourself to try to be like, I hate the comparisons you make between things that couldn't possibly have any sort of relation to one another simply because your hobbies consist of finding individual thesis' between all things unalike in an attempt to prove the concept of partisanship is not a social possibility and only a pipe dream, I hate your verbose attempts at trying to make me believe Japanese animation is the only thing worth living for, I hate your inflexibility of opinion concerning the credibility of certain pop culture icons from the last one hundred years, I hate your questions that always inquire to my whereabouts during the morning, I hate your outrageous claims that would lead me to believe that YOU were the one that invented the question mark, I hate your yearly arranging and rearranging of furniture for sole reasons categorized and based on your view of style, I hate your sparse use of cuss words when the time is very appropriate for such speech as "shit" and "fuck", I hate your frustrating and agonizing perpetuation of pollution, I hate the conclusions you jump to that are based on nothing, I hate your claims of overwhelming instinctual urges being the only reason for your promiscuity, I hate the fact that everything I list about you IS fact, I hate your undeniably and inexorably esoteric beliefs in spoons, I hate your indelible tirades that make Dennis Leary look like a yes-man for the late Hewlett Packard, I hate the way you melt down every CD you buy so you can proceed to makes statues modeling Oxygen, I hate the way your teeth accentuate the hideousness of your face, I hate the way you exonerate bias in the media, I hate your ranting of un-requited love, I hate your scruples, I hate you referral of whoever comes to your door to mine, I hate you jolly spirits during such commemoration days as Passover and Memorial Day, I hate your unrestricted lack of tact within domiciles that aren't your own, I hate your advocation of obvious guilt, I hate the way you indulge in arguments merely for the sake of confrontation, I hate the way you brag of testicular fortitude in front of eunuchs, I hate the way you use anecdotes that always involve the Little Rascals with notable leaning towards Spanky, I hate the way you pronounce most words because of your pretentious and most ostentatious assumption of being from an ethnic group that would dictate such pronunciation, I hate the way in which you say your pain is greater than others', I hate your selfish demeanor, I hate your purposeful discombobulation, I hate the malarkey you like to spout for the entertainment of only your self, I hate the infernal racket you create while sleeping in the trunk of a 1969 Convertible Cadillac, I hate the fact that you have orgasms stimulated by cactus plant pressed against your genitalia, I hate your unfounded resolutions of the passing years, I hate your life long dreams being pursued thousands of times a week, I hate the randomness of how you place your figurines on the credenza, I hate the alcohol you drink, I hate your endorsement of Carousel Survivors Anonymous, I hate your presumptuous nature, I hate your self-thought to be intuitive personality, I hate the scenes you create in bagel shops, I hate the way you further the endangerment of certain endangered species, I hate your smiling only on every other alternate Thursday, I hate the radiance you create in the flower beds when you sneak plutonium into the soil at night, I hate your self-indulgent attitude, I hate the indescribable tangles of your skin hair, I hate the fact that you come to me for aid when you have a stroke, I hate your obsession with magazines that subliminally imply the existence of superficial alien life-forms, I hate the masks you hide behind when trying to overcome the stress of cooking scrambled eggs, I hate the type of computer you use, I hate that you put all your faith into captivating models who suffer from anorexia, I hate your impulsiveness to go out and choke on a hot-dog for amusement, I hate the trends you follow, I hate the time-share condominiums you fake interest in just so you can sit through the presentations recommending the most expensive of four-rooms, I hate the paintings you make, I hate your movie selection that's formed mainly of motion pictures that don't consist of wild sex, I hate your uneducated opinion when you characterize most actors and actresses, I hate your demoralization of the work force, I hate your caricaturizing of literary characters I love simply because I'm the one who likes them, I hate your demotion of quadrupeds, I hate your time on this earth, I hate the fact that I ever met you, I hate your guts, I hate your sodomization of whoever has their back turned to you, I hate your instruction on how to make poinsettias, I hate your feasting on graph paper, I hate that you always come to me to assess your chest and check for tumors, I hate your exhibition of violence and immediate paradigm change to a pacifist depending on whoever you're speaking to, I hate the positive influence you have on the handicapped children in the sewers, I hate that you vote for slave labor, I. HATE. YOU.

BURN IN HELL!!

The Once, and Future Cunt
15000+ posts
The Once, and Future Cunt
15000+ posts

I'm not reading that!

Pariah Offline OP
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
Another reason to hate.

Your death will make me king!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Quote:

Ultimate Jaburg53 said:

I'm not reading that!

Damn good reaction time.

5000+ posts
5000+ posts
Quote:

Pariah said:
I, hate the rain and sunny weather,
and I, hate the beach and mountains too;
(and) I don't like a thing about the city, no, no
and I, I, I, hate the country side too !

and I, hate everything about you !
.. everything about you !

I don't like a thing about your mother,
and I, I hate your daddy's guts too,
I don't like a thing about your sister, no, no
'cause I, I, I, think sex is overrated too.

and I, get sick when I'm around,
I, can't stand to be around
I, hate everything about you !
everything about you, everything about you,
everything about you

Some say I got a bad attitude,
but that don't change the way I feel about you,
If you think all this might be bringing me down,
look again cause I ain't wearin' no frown !

I don't really care about your sister
forget the little bitch 'cause I already kissed her
One thing that I did to your lady
put her on the bed and she didn't say maybe
I know you know everybody knows
the way it comes, the way it goes
you think it's sad well that's too bad
'cause I'm havin' a ball and never cared a thing about
you

Everything about you, everything about you
I get sick when I'm around
I can't stand to be around
I hate everything about you

Good song.

And that's terrible.
5000+ posts
5000+ posts
Quote:

Pariah said:
I ate your self-indulgent attitude

You'll just eat anything, won't you?

And that's terrible.
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Quote:

Pariah said:
I hate the comicbooks you purchase from the market which elate the most untalented and unintellectual of writers

It's funny cuz it's true.

Quote:

Pariah said:
I hate your verbose attempts at trying to make me believe Japanese animation is the only thing worth living for

Japanese animation is the only thing worth living for.

Quote:

Pariah said:
I hate the fact that you have orgasms stimulated by cactus plant pressed against your genetalia

devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
Quote:

Pariah said:
I hate you. Okay? You got it?

I. HATE. YOU.

Let this proclamation be known throughout all the MBs:

I hate you.

I hate everything about you.

I hate your face, the way you talk, the order in which you put on your clothes each day, I hate your smell, I hate all of your quirks, I hate your constant vocality, your insipid dispositon, your vocarius routines in which you clean your kitchen, your quixotic manner that dictates how you throw hygiene products at yourself in the mirror, your specious reasoning that has always formed protest rallies as by-products, your unending palavor which suggests you to be a flaming pile of malignancy amoeba, your incescent citing of whatever flavor of the week hackneyed writer hits the news stands AND your contribution to said hackneyed writer's eventual undeserved success, your systematic disruption of all things that have to do with me by way of cause and effect, the way you style your hair according to what new rock band is now famous, the way you shout down the repetitiousness of my fine manicures, I hate the way you consistently and unrestrainingly contradict things to merely force your way into arguments you can't possibly comprehend, I hate the way you invoke such feelings of neutrality rather than aggressive extremities such as malevolence and belligerence from every stranger you meet, I hate the way you make me use the designation "hate" rather than the stylish vocabulary of "abhor", "despise", and "loathe", I hate the way you turn away from someone out of embarrassment because the individual caught your glance and makes eye contact with you, I hate the car you drive, I hate the earth you walk on, I hate your forced speech impedimence adopted for the sake of being an attention whore, I hate the substancially larger amount of oil quantifying on your face, I hate the fact that I have to communicate with someone such as you who has to tip their head to the left to make sure the corpus callosum has width more so than half an inch, I hate your ignorance of the concept of good breeding, I hate your non-stop blathering away on the cell phone at the high hours of my usually peaceful nights, I hate your undisputed criticism of Les' Miserables due to the fact that it generates absolutely no disputes between you and I, I hate ever the times that I might miraculously agree with you because than I would evermore consider myself quite the fool, I hate the fact that your license was revoked after backing into MY automobile, I hate the comicbooks you purchase from the market which elate the most untalented and unintellectual of writers, I hate your whining that's repeated weekend after weekend when you recieve your paycheck and end up donating it to a drunk hobo because you're gullibly and insolently charitable, I hate the way you get out of bed each day erecting the faux exterior which actually makes people think that you give a damn, I hate despair born of pure stupidity because you're socially lacking around people you force yourself to try to be like, I hate the comparisons you make between things that couldn't possibly have any sort of relation to one another simply because your hobbies consist of finding individual thesis' between all things unalike in an attempt to prove the concept of partisanship is not a social possibility and only a pipe dream, I hate your verbose attempts at trying to make me believe Japanese animation is the only thing worth living for, I hate your inflexibility of opinion concerning the credibility of certain pop culture icons from the last one hundred years, I hate your questions that always inquire to my whereabouts during the morning, I hate your outrageous claims that would lead me to believe that YOU were the one that invented the question mark, I hate your yearly arranging and rearranging of furniture for sole reasons categorized and based on your view of style, I hate your sparce use of cuss words when the time is very appropriate for such speech as "shit" and "fuck", I hate your frustrating and agonizing perpetuation of pollution, I hate the conclusions you jump to that are based on nothing, I hate your claims of overwhelming instinctual urges being the only reason for your promiscuity, I hate the fact that everything I list about you IS fact, I hate your undeniably and inexorably espteric beliefs in spoons, I hate your indelible tirades that make Dennis Leary look like a yes-man for the late Hewlett Packered, I hate the way you melt down every CD you buy so you can proceed to makes statues modeling Oxygen, I hate the way your teeth accentuate the hideousness of your face, I hate the way you exonerate bias in the media, I hate your rantings of un-requited love, I hate your scrupales, I hate you referral of whoever comes to your door to mine, I hate you jolly spirits during such commemeration days as Passover and Memorial Day, I hate your unrestricted lack of tact within domiciles that aren't your own, I hate your advocation of obvious guilt, I hate the way you indulge in arguments merely for the sake of confrontation, I hate the way you brag of testicular fortitude in front of eunichs, I hate the way you use anecdotes that always involve the Little Rascals with notable leaning towards Spanky, I hate the way you pronounce most words because of your pretentionous and most ostentacious assumption of being from an ethnic group that would dictate such pronunciation, I hate the way in which you say your pain is greater than others', I hate your selfish demeanor, I hate your purposeful discombobulation, I hate the malarky you like to spout for the entertainment of only your self, I hate the infernal racket you create while sleeping in the trunk of a 1969 Convertible Cadillac, I hate the fact that you have orgasms stimulated by cactus plant pressed against your genetalia, I hate your unfounded resolutions of the passing years, I hate your life longs dreams being pursued thousands of times a week, I hate the randomness of how you plase your figurines on the credenza, I hate the alcohol you drink, I hate your endorsement of Carousel Survivors Anonymous, I hate your presumptuous nature, I hate your self-thought to be intuitive personality, I hate the scenes you create in bagel shops, I hate the way you further the endangerment of certain endangered species, I hate your smiling only on every other alternate thursday, I hate the radiance you create in the flower beds when you sneak plutonium into the soil at night, I ate your self-indulgent attitude, I hate the indescribable tangles of your skin hair, I hate the fact that you come to me for aid when you have a stroke, I hate your obsession with magazines that subliminally imply the existence of superficial alien life-forms, I hate the masks you hide behind when trying to overcome the stress of cooking scrambled eggs, I hate the type of computer you use, I hate that you put all your faith into captivating models who suffer from anorexia, I hate your impulsiveness to go out and choke on a hot-dog for amusement, I hate the trends you follow, I hate the time-share condominiums you fake interest in just so you can sit through the presentations recommending the most expensive of four-rooms, I hate the paintings you make, I hate your movie selection that's formed mainly of motion pictures that don't consist of wild sex, I hate your uneducated opinion when you characterize most actors and actresses, I hate your demoralization of the work force, I hate your caricaturizing of literary characters I love simply because I'm the one who likes them, I hate your demotion of quadripeds, I hate your time on this earth, I hate the fact that I ever met you, I hate your guts, I hate your sodomization of whoever has their back turned to you, I hate your instruction on how to make poinsettias, I hate your feasting on graph paper, I hate that you always come to me to assess your chest and check for tumors, I hate your exhibition of violence and immediate pardigm change to a pacifist depending on whoever you're speaking to, I hate the influence you have the handicapped children in the sewers, I hate that you vote for slave labor, I. HATE. YOU.

BURN IN HELL!!

http://www.rkmbs.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=276692&page=&view=&sb=5&o=&fpart=1&vc=1

2000+ posts
2000+ posts
Bush rocks!

now known as rex
10000+ posts
10000+ posts
Yeah, Gavin is hot!

MisterJLA is RACKing awesome.
500+ posts
500+ posts
Okay, someone brought me out of retirement to say two guys at the message boards were dating. Two men? Not possible. A guy and a woman, maybe (unlikely though). Two women would be cool. But two men? Well, if the island was remote enough.

So is it true, are Pariah and McGurk holding hands in the chocolate poop tunnel of love? Or was this all just a big hoax brought on so they could get on the Real World as the "special people"?

Words not violence, break the silence. Maybe.
10000+ posts
10000+ posts
They're definitely having relationship problems.

MisterJLA is RACKing awesome.
7500+ posts
7500+ posts
Pariah, you stupid.

Doog the MIGHTY
10000+ posts
Doog the MIGHTY
10000+ posts
I'M STUPID!

devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
I'M WITH STUPID!

10000+ posts
10000+ posts

too blessed to be stressed
Pariah Offline OP
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
Quote:

Wednesday said:
Quote:

Pariah said:
I hate the fact that you have orgasms stimulated by cactus plant pressed against your genetalia

I hate this...

Pariah Offline OP
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
Quote:

Kristogar Velo said:
Quote:

Pariah said:
I, hate the rain and sunny weather,
and I, hate the beach and mountains too;
(and) I don't like a thing about the city, no, no
and I, I, I, hate the country side too !

and I, hate everything about you !
.. everything about you !

I don't like a thing about your mother,
and I, I hate your daddy's guts too,
I don't like a thing about your sister, no, no
'cause I, I, I, think sex is overrated too.

and I, get sick when I'm around,
I, can't stand to be around
I, hate everything about you !
everything about you, everything about you,
everything about you

Some say I got a bad attitude,
but that don't change the way I feel about you,
If you think all this might be bringing me down,
look again cause I ain't wearin' no frown !

I don't really care about your sister
forget the little bitch 'cause I already kissed her
One thing that I did to your lady
put her on the bed and she didn't say maybe
I know you know everybody knows
the way it comes, the way it goes
you think it's sad well that's too bad
'cause I'm havin' a ball and never cared a thing about
you

Everything about you, everything about you
I get sick when I'm around
I can't stand to be around
I hate everything about you

Good song.

No, you hateful adolescent...

My systems down
Got an overload of hate
Got a bad attitude
With no intent to change
I've had my fill
I put my cards on the table
Won't take it back
'Cause today I hate everything Buy

I hate it all, I hate my friends
I hate this song
I hate this bad attitude, I'm sure you hate me too
But I don't care, you know why
When it's over then you die
No making friends today
'Cause I hate everything

I hate everything, fuck you

I hate the trees
Hate the birds and the bees
Got a sick fucking mind
And no time for your kind
I'll say again, must I still question my friends
I'll smile tomorrow
'Cause today I hate everything

I've got a chip on my shoulder
Got a monkey on my back
Got a lot of things to say
And I think I'm gonna crack
Can't buy a smile off the world's happiest man
No huggin' trees today
'Cause I hate everything

Fuck, I hate it all
I hate the winter, summer, spring, I hate the fall
I hate the world, the birds, the flowers and the squirrels
I said before that today I hate everything

I got an itch I can't scratch
All these people on my back
Make me sick, they're all pricks
And your mother turns tricks
Don't bother me either way
And I don't care what you say
Don't need a hug
'Cause today I hate everything

I hate everything, fuck you....Fuck you

THIS is a good song.

Pariah Offline OP
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
Quote:

Disco Steve said:
Pariah, you stupid.

I hate your head...

I Am Groot
5000+ posts
I Am Groot
5000+ posts
Jeez,and I thought I had problems.

terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
Pariah Offline OP
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
Quote:

Chris Oakley said:

You still do.

"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Quote:

Tony Stark said:
I'm the Ill mach!

2000+ posts
2000+ posts
Quote:

Chris Oakley said:

how come im not on ur death list

The Leg Breakerer: Kung Fu Masta!!!
Pariah Offline OP
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
I hate you all.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Quote:

Pariah said:
I hate you all.

Quote:

Tony Stark said:
I'm the Ill mach!

Pariah Offline OP
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
Quote:

MisterJLA said:
Quote:

Pariah said:
I hate you all.

Quote:

Tony Stark said:
I'm the Ill mach!

I hate you all.

2000+ posts
2000+ posts
Do u hate ur parents too?

Pariah Offline OP
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
...................Yeah.

2000+ posts
2000+ posts
wow u really do hate everything

2000+ posts
2000+ posts
wow u really do hate everything

Pariah Offline OP
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
This is not my life

This is not my home

This is not me

I HATE THIS

Inglourious Basterd!!!
15000+ posts
Inglourious Basterd!!!
15000+ posts
Is that the lost lyric to Talking Heads' "Once In A Lifetime"? Or are you just incredibly angst-ridden?...

Uschi said:
I won't rape you, I'll just fuck you 'till it hurts and then not stop and you'll cry.

MisterJLA: RACKS so hard, he called Jim Rome "Chris Everett." In Him, all porn is possible. He is far above mentions in so-called "blogs." RACK him, lest ye be lost!

"I can't even brush my teeth without gagging!" - Tommy Tantillo: Wank & Cry, heckpuppy, and general laughingstock

[Linked Image from i6.photobucket.com]
living in 1962
15000+ posts
living in 1962
15000+ posts
this is not my beautiful house

this is not my beautiful wife

When you hate realize that you still have a relationship to the thing you hate. That means it still means something to you.

You should be indifferent instead.

Pariah Offline OP
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
Quote:

Joe Mama said:
Is that the lost lyric to Talking Heads' "Once In A Lifetime"? Or are you just incredibly angst-ridden?...

Dude, I SO hate you.

It's the lyrics from "This is Not" by Static X.

Hateful jerk.

Pariah Offline OP
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
Quote:

Grimm said:
this is not my beautiful house

this is not my beautiful wife

When you hate realize that you still have a relationship to the thing you hate. That means it still means something to you.

You should be indifferent instead.

I hate my indifference.

5000+ posts
5000+ posts
Quote:

Pariah said:

And that's terrible.
Pariah Offline OP
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
I hate that picture........Sort of.

1500+ posts
1500+ posts

Look at this photgraph of an adorable little kitten. How could you hate the Kitten Pariah? How could you?

Pariah Offline OP
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
I hate that drawing. It makes the cat look horrible, I hate it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard