Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
100+ posts
OP Offline
100+ posts
My independant research has uncovered some actual hypothetical evidence of Bush's bi-sexuality.

Here's a telling quote from Bush from May 27 2004

Quote:

"Karyn is with us. A West Texas girl, just like me"

Here's President Bush in a coquettish bout of eye-batting homosexual diplomatic flirting on January 16 2004

Quote:

January 2004. Mr. Bush wandered over during Mr. [Scot] Reid's [senior strategist to Canadian Prime Minister Paul Martin] chat with the Prime Minister. Mr. Reid introduced himself and shook hands with Mr. Bush.

The President chuckled. "Well, you got a pretty face," he told the surprised Mr. Reid. He wasn't done. "You got a pretty face," he said again. "You're a good-looking guy. Better looking than my Scott anyway."

I recently interviewed a woman by the name of Nancy Flood of the religious group "Baptists Are Saving Homosexuals" for an upcoming film who had this to say:

Quote:

We at Baptists Are Saving Homosexuals have BASHed enough so-called "gays" with the blunt love of Jesus to know how to spot deviants across a crowded sale at Saks. Outside of Italian shoes, nothing sends up a rainbow-colored flare that you are dealing with a flaming homosexual more reliably than when a man breathlessly gushes the word "faaabulous!" When a Christian lady hears this word outside of her hair salon or florist, she instinctively reaches for the Bible tracts in her purse because she knows a nancy boy is within throwing range.

Her claims were interesing enough, but what about this claim about Bush throwing around teh "F" word. "Fabulous. I decided to look into it. Conservative Christians throughout the land have become increasingly uncomfortable as they dutifully mask each awkward pause with a flurry of polite applause and yells of "more wars!" during President Bush's somewhat laborious attempts at speaking. While Tony Blair may have mastered the Queen's English, our President's vocabulary calls to mind any number of queens' English. Even our least vigilant Republican social commandos have noticed that Mr. Bush has been peppering his otherwise delightful litany of patriotic jingoism and pleasantly embroidered CIA-intelligence recaps with the effeminate mating call "fabulous" -- three giddy syllables that are tantamount to coyly cooing, "Hello, sailor!"

Quote:

W said 2 months after 9-11:
"It's been a been a fabulous year for Laura and me."

January 31 2003
"And we'll prevail, because we're a faaabulous nation, and we're afaaabulous nation because we're a nation full offaaabulous people."

September 3 2001
"I put together a fabulous Cabinet"

May 21 2003 concerning House Speaker Denny Hastert & Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist:
"It is a joy to work with these two fabulous Americans"

He's even refered to Ted Kennedy using the "F" word.

100+ posts
OP Offline
100+ posts

Bush Bisexuality Asserted In Scorching New Book just published "THE FAMILY - The Real Story of the Bush Dynstasty", by veteran highly controversial author, Kitty Kelley.

Quote:

According to book industry sources, the publisher intends to issue and market one million copies of this book that is the lowdown of the Bushies.

It relates to George W. Bush's homosexual relationsip, since about puberty, with Victor Ashe, long-time Mayor of Knoxvillle. When some in Congress began inquiries in the fall of 2003, Ashe in December, 2003, gave up being Knoxville Mayor and was appointed by George W. Bush, the occupant and resident of the White House, as the U.S. Ambassador to Poland. That is, getting Ashe out of the U.S. jurisdiction, not available to nosey Congressmen.

Bush and Ashe are both members of the satanic cult, "Skull & Bones", headquartered in a windowless building,called "The Tomb" on the campus of Yale University. Part of the initiation procedure is for the new proposed member to divulge his entire sexual history, to several other Bonesmen, so that when he is shoved up into high office, government, finance, etc., he can be blackmailed into silence.The new member has to cavort, au naturel, sometimes more than once, with another Bonesman in a double-size coffin filled with mud.

Quote:

"I don't give a good goddamn if you want to be a cheerleader. Your father and I have decided you are going to play sports, like all the other little boys, mister sissy britches. Now get your hands off of your damned hips, you little pansy, and fetch me a scotch on the rocks!"

-- Mrs. George H. W. (Barbara) Bush, 1954

The conscience of the rkmbs!
15000+ posts
The conscience of the rkmbs!
15000+ posts
heh!

"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
whomod gets schooled again.

Props to "Michael Moore".

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]
100+ posts
OP Offline
100+ posts
Quote:

whomod gets schooled again.

Perhaps if you went to school, you wouldn't be so blind to the truth about the worst dictator in history, King George the 2nd.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
I'm hosting your pics on my password, so watch it tubby!

(I'm just waiting for someone to claim that this ID is mine)

6000+ posts
6000+ posts
I think I heard mention of this on Fox News the other day.

Putting the "fun" back in Fundamentalist Christian Dogma. " I know God exists because WBAM told me so. " - theory9 JLA brand RACK points = 514k
100+ posts
OP Offline
100+ posts
I think you mean Faux News.

1000+ posts
1000+ posts
Sure, Michael Less.

100+ posts
OP Offline
100+ posts
You can try and deny it, but just look at all those facts!

1 post
1 post
These are baseless accusations! I will not stand for it.

Me in 2004!
100+ posts
OP Offline
100+ posts
What are you trying to hide Mr. President?!?

Link Copied to Clipboard