Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Lor Offline OP
3000+ posts
OP Offline
3000+ posts
Quote:

sneaky bunny said:
well, i'm downtown, but the fact i'm by the federal building and every other living oraganization in the damn world the area has turned slumish...but not as bad as the rural area.

but my building alone is a lot more annoying then the wellfare bitches. all these fucking emo fucktards...GAH

...why an't july come now.....

chayea. its nice, our complex doesnt do wellfare, or section 8. its pretty well ta do.

i shouldnt complain tho we have it pretty well here, compairitively speaking.

why, whats in july?

glad to be of pleasurable service

"don't worry hunny, we'll dig our own graves..."

1,032,000 points!
Lor Offline OP
3000+ posts
OP Offline
3000+ posts
Quote:

Jim Jackson said:
I should consider myself lucky.

I have no downstairs or next door neighbors right now. And the guy who lives above me...his only annoyance is that he's active in the middle of the night. So if I happen to wake up at 3AM, I'm going to hear his footsteps. But even that's not a big deal. I'll just watch some tv then go back to bed.

thats not a bad deal there JJ.

i shouldnt really be fussy, i have it pretty good here.

1,032,000 points!
Sex Offender Since 1978
3000+ posts
Sex Offender Since 1978
3000+ posts
remember next one of them makes a disturbance to bash out thier teeth with the but of your Shotgun

I brew beer now. Brewing beer is cool.

Schlub
15000+ posts
Schlub
15000+ posts
Quote:

Lor said:
Quote:

sneaky bunny said:
well, i'm downtown, but the fact i'm by the federal building and every other living oraganization in the damn world the area has turned slumish...but not as bad as the rural area.

but my building alone is a lot more annoying then the wellfare bitches. all these fucking emo fucktards...GAH

...why an't july come now.....

chayea. its nice, our complex doesnt do wellfare, or section 8. its pretty well ta do.

i shouldnt complain tho we have it pretty well here, compairitively speaking.

why, whats in july?

eh this place ain't section 8 either, i'd kill myself if it were..the owners just a push over fuckbitch.

july, i will have a nice..slightly shitty home away from this shithole..only problem there will be the community college, which i can deal with.

And, to be fair, one of my favorite friends there is blind and I take every opportunity available to make fun of that and we're still friends. That guy never fit there. He never got the spirit of the RKMBs. We're gonna keep an eye on the obits, see if he finally left or if he really did have a heart attack.
2,506,410.81 CAD Rack points

Lor Offline OP
3000+ posts
OP Offline
3000+ posts
yea, thats one thing we where concerned about when we where looking at apartments is a good land owner and mantience person. luckly we have kick ass ones! one of the many things we found attractive to this place.

well congrats! hope that works out well for you. i wouldnt worry to much its just community college. mostly old folks go there.

1,032,000 points!
Lor Offline OP
3000+ posts
OP Offline
3000+ posts
Quote:

Balloon Knot said:
remember next one of them makes a disturbance to bash out thier teeth with the but of your Shotgun

ha! or the butt of my sias! woo!

1,032,000 points!
graemlin protector
6000+ posts
graemlin protector
6000+ posts
only problem when there is a switch mid lease. i went from a decent manager, to one who really didn't give a shit. place went to hell fasst and i couldn't leave fast enough.

Schlub
15000+ posts
Schlub
15000+ posts
Quote:

Lor said:
yea, thats one thing we where concerned about when we where looking at apartments is a good land owner and mantience person. luckly we have kick ass ones! one of the many things we found attractive to this place.

well congrats! hope that works out well for you. i wouldnt worry to much its just community college. mostly old folks go there.

fuck you..i ain't old

And, to be fair, one of my favorite friends there is blind and I take every opportunity available to make fun of that and we're still friends. That guy never fit there. He never got the spirit of the RKMBs. We're gonna keep an eye on the obits, see if he finally left or if he really did have a heart attack.
2,506,410.81 CAD Rack points

200+ posts
200+ posts
Quote:

sneaky bunny said:
Quote:

Lor said:

fuck you..i ain't old

You're like a rental car. A new car with alot of milage on it and so many people in and out of it you never really know what condition it's truly in.

Take it from me, I LOVE you!
graemlin protector
6000+ posts
graemlin protector
6000+ posts

Lor Offline OP
3000+ posts
OP Offline
3000+ posts
Quote:

sneaky bunny said:
Quote:

Lor said:

fuck you..i ain't old

i didnt mean you!

1,032,000 points!
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard