Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pit Pat Offline OP
200+ posts
OP Offline
200+ posts
I know, I know, it's been a while. I've been busy. Doing shit. Turns out Pit Pat not only loves movies, he also loves drugs and television. (VH1'S CELEBRITY EYE CANDY is the best/worst thing that ever happened to me.) But I ran out of weed this morning, and my cable got cut off because I forgot to pay the bill, so I've got some time to take a look at films you probably won't be taking a look at. (And I probably won't as well!)

THE WILD - It's as if MADAGASCAR is getting the re-release it richly deserves!

LUCKY NUMBER SLEVIN - It would be too easy to say it slucks. But it does.

PHAT GIRLZ - Phucking sluckz.

TAKE THE LEAD - rex can relate to this drama about a man teaching teenagers to dance in a basement, because he teaches kids to dance in a van.

BRICK - A twist filled who-gives-a-shit!

BASIC INSTINCT 2 - Makes you wonder why they haven't gotten around to making BREAKIN' 3: ELECTRIC BOOGALEE.

V FOR VENDETTA - More like V FOR VERBOSE. Shut up and kill some people already.

FAILURE TO LAUNCH - A romantic comedy, minus the comedy and minus the romantic.

ULTRAVIOLET - The whole Milla Jovovich video game sub-genre can fuck off. On my dick.

Take it from me, I LOVE you!
Pit Pat Offline OP
200+ posts
OP Offline
200+ posts
WALK THE LINE – It's just like RAY, but no black people! (Yay!)

TRANSAMERICA – I'll hold out for the sequel, TRANSEUROPEAN VACATION.

NORTH COUNTRY – Why doesn't Aeon Flux just kick the shit out of that dirty, toothless miner/rapist? Or blow him and then kill him like in MONSTER?

MEMOIRS OF A GEISHA – Who likes Chinese actors playing Japanese characters speaking in phonetic English? I don't!

MRS. HENDERSON PRESENTS - Before this movie, I thought I'd have to live my entire life without seeing some Bob Hoskins cock.

YOURS, MINE & OURS - I hate children. And math.

THE FAMILY STONE - If it was THE FAMILY STONED, I still wouldn't go!

CHEAPER BY THE DOZEN 2 – Math and kids again? Fuck off.

THUMBSUCKER - See CHUMSCRUBBER.

CHUMSCRUBBER - On second thought, don't see CHUMSCRUBBER or THUMBSUCKER.

EVERYTHING IS ILLUMINATED - With each film he does, it becomes more and more clear that Elijah Wood is a weirdo.

Take it from me, I LOVE you!

Link Copied to Clipboard