Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
The Swizzler....
6000+ posts
OP Offline
The Swizzler....
6000+ posts
"There's something comforting knowing there are a lot of other lonely people out there too, watching the same crappy movie you're watching at two in the morning, yeah its about being alone in a city of millions." Oh my gosh, Dick should lay off the estrogen pills. I mean COME ON!

Shock of all shockers........that didn't come from a girly slumber party - it that came form a freakin' NIGHTWING comic book! Wow, haven't read it in about five years. Man has they story changed. Instead of the amazing,complex character he was before (at least to me), now he's leaping tall buildings, whining about the lack of his love life, and the story line just sucks. Jason Todd turned into a freakin' octopus.....wow.......how much worse off can you get?!?

My fault for waiting so long to get caught up again but at least my comic book journey was succesful in finding Morrison's Batman That will hopefully turn out epic even if it's not a Marvel Civil War.

He tastes of America
15000+ posts
He tastes of America
15000+ posts
wot?

He fixes the cable?
rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Its Elisa, its not supposed to make sense.

November 6th, 2012: Americas new Independence Day.
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Of course according to Elisa, men are not allowed to feel lonely.

400+ posts
400+ posts
Quote:

PrincessElisa said:
"There's something comforting knowing there are a lot of other lonely people out there too, watching the same crappy movie you're watching at two in the morning, yeah its about being alone in a city of millions." Oh my gosh, Dick should lay off the estrogen pills. I mean COME ON!

Shock of all shockers........that didn't come from a girly slumber party - it that came form a freakin' NIGHTWING comic book! Wow, haven't read it in about five years. Man has they story changed. Instead of the amazing,complex character he was before (at least to me), now he's leaping tall buildings, whining about the lack of his love life, and the story line just sucks. Jason Todd turned into a freakin' octopus.....wow.......how much worse off can you get?!?

Yeah, Nightwing has been pretty bad for some time. If you can find the Grayson run, after the first part where she screws up deconstructing him, she writes a great story post War Games that gets screwed over by DC because they wanted certain things to lead into crisis. But it's still a better read than anything Johns writes.

Quote:

PrincessElisa said:
My fault for waiting so long to get caught up again but at least my comic book journey was succesful in finding Morrison's Batman That will hopefully turn out epic even if it's not a Marvel Civil War.

I heard the voices from TAS vol 1-3. It's been a long time since we've seen Bruce Wayne in a comic. So far, it's a great story.

The conscience of the rkmbs!
15000+ posts
The conscience of the rkmbs!
15000+ posts
Quote:

Nowhereman said:
Of course according to Elisa, men are not allowed to feel lonely.

Emo doesn't equal "lonely."

100+ posts
100+ posts
At least there's hope of Nightwing getting better...Marv Wolfman takes over writing starting next issue.

"Boasting is not courage. He who boasts much cannot do much. Much gesticulation does not prove courage." "Moral excellence comes about as a result of habit. We become just by doing just acts, temperate by doing temperate acts, brave by doing brave acts." Aristotle "Honor is like a steep island without a shore: one cannot return once one is outside." Nicholas Bouleau
The Swizzler....
6000+ posts
OP Offline
The Swizzler....
6000+ posts
*crosses fingers* which comes out Wednesday,I believe! YEAHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
Wednesday came out a long time ago!

Public Enemy #4
4000+ posts
Public Enemy #4
4000+ posts
Quote:

Son of Mxy said:
Wednesday came out a long time ago!

Oderint, dum metuant.

You are a god damned idiot, you know that? You ought to be smacked upside your dumb-fuck head, even after all these years. Shame on you!
-USCHI showin' some love

The Swizzler....
6000+ posts
OP Offline
The Swizzler....
6000+ posts
Loved the new Nightwing..........gone is whiny boy......enter a semi-decent heroic like figure

Translation Bot
100+ posts
Translation Bot
100+ posts
Quote:

PrincessElisa said:

Quote:

I don't want consideration, compassion, sincerity, or sensitivity. I want consistency so bring me Oliver Queen or Guy Gardner any day. *YEAHS*

Link Copied to Clipboard