Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Don't look up here for a joke. There's one hanging over your seat.
1000+ posts
OP Offline
1000+ posts
http://www.onvideo.org/calendar/cal_dvd.htm#Dec23

December 23

American Pie Presents: Beta House (2007) John White, Steve Talley, Jake Siegel, Jordan Prentice, Christopher McDonald, Eugene Levy. Another direct-to-video edition of the "American Pie" series, this time taking place in college. Extras: Deleted scenes and bloopers, behind-the-scenes interviews and featurettes. (Universal).

Eastern Promises (2007) Dir,: David Cronenberg; Viggo Mortensen, Naomi Watts, Vincent Cassel, Armin Mueller-Stahl, Sinead Cusack, Donald Sumpter, Jerzy Skolimowski. Extras: "Secrets and Stories" behind-the-scenes featurette, "Marked for Life" tattoo featurette.(Universal).

The Kingdom (2007) Jamie Foxx, Jennifer Garner, Chris Cooper, Jeremy Piven, Jason Bateman, Francis Fisher, Minka Kelly, Tom Bresnahan. Extras: Deleted Scenes, "Character by Character: The Apartment Shootout," "Creating the Kingdom" behind-the-scenes featurette, "Constructing the Freeway Sequence" featurette, "History of The Kingdom: An Interactive Timeline" (allows viewers to scroll through decades of history to learn more about key events in this animated timeline that branches off into archival news stories, short featurettes, text based stories, etc.), commentary by director Peter Berg. Also available on HD DVD. (Universal).

Rush Hour 3 (2007) Dir.: Brett Ratner; Jackie Chan, Chris Tucker, Tom Wilkinson, Elizabeth Pena, Tzi Ma, Julia Hsu.As a single disc and two-disc Platinum edition. Extras: Commentary by Ratner, deleted scenes, outtakes, "Le Rush Hour Trois Production Diary" featurette, more. (New Line).

http://www.onvideo.org/calendar/cal_dvd.htm#Dec26

December 26

The Brothers Solomon (2007) Will Arnett, Will Forte, Chi McBride, Kristen Wiig, Malin Akerman, Lee Majors. Comedy about two well-meaning but socially-inept brothers on a mission to make good on their dad's dying wish for a grandchild. Extras: Gag commentary by Will Forte, Will Arnett and director Bob Odenkirk; "The Fine Art of Creating Specimen" featurette; "The Making of The Brothers Solomon," deleted scenes, outtakes. (Sony).

The Heatbreak Kid (2007) Dir.: Bobby Farrelly, Peter Farrelly; Ben Stiller, Michelle Monaghan, Malin Akerman, Jerry Stiller, Rob Corddry, Carlos Mencia, Scott Wilson, Danny McBride, Stephanie Courtney, Polly Holliday, Roy Jenkins. Extras: Commentary by the Farrelly Brothers, gag reel, deleted scenes, four featurettes: "The Farrelly Bros. in the French Tradition," "Ben & Jerry," "Heartbreak Halloween," "The Egg Toss." Also available on HD DVD. (Paramount).

Jackass 2.5 (2007) Johnny Knoxville and crew return for another foray into stupidity with outrageous stunts; $29.99. Extras: Making-of the video game, Easter egg, hot links to Jackass World, photo gallery. (Paramount).
Maximum Cage Fighting (2007) Jason Field, Chris Torres, Jun Chong and mixed martial arts champion Renzo Gracie. A retired, once-prominent Tae Kwon Do champion is forced to face off against an old nemesis when his daughter is kidnapped. (Echo Bridge Home Entertainment).

Paradise, Texas (2005) Timothy Bottoms, Ben Estus, Meredith Baxter, Sheryl Lee, Polly Bergen. When a middle-aged Hollywood actor and a small-town boy with big dreams are cast together in a local independent film in rural Texas, these seemingly different characters learn they have worlds in common. (Monarch Home Video).

Robin-B-Hood (2006 - Hong Kong) Jackie Chan. Kung-fu action comedy has Chan playing a compulsive gambler who turns to robbery to pay off his debts. The real trouble starts when his buddies try to score a big payout by kidnapping a baby and he's thrust into a world filled with diapers, milk bottles and droning lullabies. Two-disc set. Extras: Deleted scenes, "Crashing the Hood" featurette, "The Hand that Mocks the Cradle" featurette, "Baby Boomer" featurette, "Playtime for Adults: On the Set of Robin-B-Hood," "Robin-B-Hood: An Original Making-Of," commentary by director Benny Chan. (Dragon Dynasty/Weinstein Company/Genius Products).

JPJ to Danbey Donavan

"That never gets old."
brother from another mother
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
The Kingdom
Rush Hour 3

"My friends have always been the best of me." -Doctor Who

"Well,whenever I'm confused,I just check my underwear. It holds most answers to life's questions." Abe Simpson

I can tell by the position of the sun in the sky, that is time for us to go. Until next time, I am Lothar of the Hill People!
"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
Thanks, rex.

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Your mom is Rex.

"My friends have always been the best of me." -Doctor Who

"Well,whenever I'm confused,I just check my underwear. It holds most answers to life's questions." Abe Simpson

I can tell by the position of the sun in the sky, that is time for us to go. Until next time, I am Lothar of the Hill People!
1000+ posts
OP Offline
1000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: MisterJLA
Thanks, rex.

Nope, still not funny yet. Send it to Red Dwarf?

JPJ to Danbey Donavan

"That never gets old."
100+ posts
100+ posts

Link Copied to Clipboard