Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Don't look up here for a joke. There's one hanging over your seat.
1000+ posts
OP Offline
Don't look up here for a joke. There's one hanging over your seat.
1000+ posts
http://www.onvideo.org/calendar/cal_dvd.htm#Mar11

March 11

And Justice for All (1979) Dir.: Norman Jewison; Al Pacino, Jack Warden, John Forsythe, Lee Strasberg, Jeffrey Tambor, Christine Lahti. Extras: Interview with director Norman Jewison, interview with writer Barry Levinson, deleted scenes. (Sony).

Appleseed Saga: Ex Machina (2007) The next installment in the Appleseed franchise, produced by John Woo and directed by Shinji Aramaki. Based on the manga from renowned creator Shirow Masamune. Two members of ESWAT, the elite forces serving Olympus, battle cyborg terrorism, deadly nanotech zealots, and rioting citizens. Extras: Commentary, behind-the-scenes featurettes. (Warner).

August Rush (2007) Freddie Highmore, Keri Russell, Jonathan Rhys-Meyers, Terrence Howard, Robin Williams, Mykelti Williamson. Extras: Additional scenes. Also available on Blu-ray Disc and HD DVD. (Warner).

Bachelor Party 2: The Last Temptation (2008) Josh Cooke, Sara Foster, Greg Pitts, Warren Christie, Danny Jacobs, Harland Williams, Emmanuelle Vaugier. Direct-to-video sequel. Extras: "The Party Never Stops -- Making Bachelor Party 2" featurette. "Analysis of a Stripper Fight" featurette, deleted scenes, gag reel/gag scenes, commentary. (Fox).

Bats Human Harvest (2007 -- TV) A special ops detail sent to the forest of Chechnya after a mad doctor discovers he has created a horrific weapon: A flock of large carnivorous bats, with humans as test subjects in his nightmarish experiments. Extras: Deleted scenes. (Sony).

Bee Movie (2007) Voices of Jerry Seinfeld, Renre Zellweger, Alan Arkin, Kathy Bates, Robert Duvall, Eric Idle, Larry King, William H. Macy, Tim Blake Nelson, Uma Thurman, Patrick Warburton, Oprah Winfrey, Matthew Broderick. Availabe on a single disc and as a special two-disc Jerry Seinfeld edition. Extras: Commentary, "The Animators' Corner," "Barry's Trivia Track," lost scenes, alternate endings, "Inside the Hive: The Cast of Bee Movie," "Bee Movie" live action trailers, "Jerry's Flight Over Cannes," "Tech of Bee Movie," "We Got the Bee" music video, Juke Box, more. (DreamWorks).

Black Widow (1954) Ginger Rogers, Van Heflin, Gene Tierney, George Raft. Extras: Commentary by film noir historian Alan K. Rode, "Ginger Rogers at Twentieth Century Fox" featurette, "Gene Tierney: Final Curtain for a Noir Icon" featurette, poster, still, and behind-the-scenes galleries, interactive pressbook. (Fox Film Noir ).

Bobby Deerfield (1977) Dir.: Sydney Pollack; Al Pacino, Marthe Keller. (Sony).
Color of the Cross 2: Resurrection (2008) Jean Claude Lamarre. Sequel that portrays the resurrection of Jesus Christ and his ministry after his death. (Warner).

Dan in Real Life (2007) Steve Carell, Juliette Binoche, Dane Cook, Norbert Leo Butz, John Mahoney, Dianne Wiest, Alison Pill, Brittany Robertson, Marlene Lawston, Emily Blunt. Extras: Commentary by writer-director Peter Hedges, deleted scenes, real life outtakes, "Handmade Music: Creating the Score," "Just Like Family: The Making of Dan in Real Life." Also available on Blu-ray Disc. (Disney).

Dangerous Passage (1953) Jeanne Crain, Michael Rennie. Extras: Commentary by film historian Aubrey Solomon, "Peril at Sea: Charting a Dangerous Crossing," poster, still, and behind-the-scenes galleries, interactive pressbook. (Fox Film Noir ).

Daisy Kenyon (1947) Dir.: Otto Preminger; Joan Crawford, Henry Fonda, Dana Andrews. Extras: Commentary by film noir historian Foster Hirsch, "From Journeyman to Artist: Otto Preminger at Twentieth Century Fox" featurette, "Life in the Shadows: The Making of Daisy Kenyon," poster, still, and behind-the-scenes galleries, interactive pressbook. (Fox Film Noir ).

Def Comedy Jam: D.L. Hughley (2007) Russell Simmons is back for another season of the popular stand-up show with a new host, D.L. Hughley. Filmed in Los Angeles at the Orpheum Theatre, this season features a rotating line-up of fresh and familiar faces; $19.97. (HBO Video).

Fantastic Four: World's Greatest Heroes -- Volume Three Four episodes from Cartoon Network's Saturday night series, $14.98. (Fox).

Five Days(2007) Five-part HBO miniseries. A mother vanishes into thin air. Her children, abandoned in her car, also go missing. As police search for clues over three gut-wrenching months, the husband and family learn that nobody's quite what they seem. Everyone is a suspect. In the end, five days prove critical in solving the case in this five-part, five-hour thriller. Two-disc set, $29.98. (HBO Video).

Gattaca: Special Edition (1997) Dir.: Andrew Niccol; Ethan Hawke , Uma Thurman, Jude Law, Gore Vidal, Xander Berkeley, Elias Koteas. Extras: Deleted scenes, "Substance Test" outtake, original "Making-of" featurette, new "Welcome to Gattaca" featurette, new "Do Not Alter?" expose on DNA testing featurette. (Sony).

Hitman (2007) Timothy Olyphant, Dougray Scott, Olga Kurylenko, Robert Knepper, Ulrich Thomsen, Michael Offei. Available in a single-disc version and unrated two-disc special edition. Extras: Both versions include deleted scenes; the two-disc special edition adds four featurettes: "In the Crosshairs," "Digital Hits," "Instruments of Destruction" and "Settling the Score," a gag reel and a digital version of the film. Also available on Blu-ray Disc.: (Fox).

Lil' Bush: Resident of the United States -- Season One (2007) Single disc if the Comedy Central series spoofing the president. Extras: Commentay, White House tour, interviews, bonus episode. (Paramount).

My Boys: The Complete First Season Three-disc set with 22 episodes, $39.98. Extras: "Life in the Press Box" behind-the-scenes featurette, "PJ's Rules for Sports and Dating" featurette, "No Crying in Baseball" outtakes and bloopers, "Favorites in Sports" montage of sports from the show featurette, sports quiz with cast and crew, "Riding the Pine" deleted scenes, minisodes. (Sony).

Nancy Drew (2007) Emma Roberts, Josh Flitter, Max Thieriot, Rachael Leigh Cook, Tate Donovan. Extras: "Nancy Drew: Kids at Work," gag reel, mini-featurette gallery: "Cool Scenes With the Cast and Crew," music video. (Warner).

No Country for Old Men (2007) Dir.: Joel and Ethan Coen; Tommy Lee Jones, Javier Bardem, Josh Brolin, and Woody Harrelson, Tess Harper, Kelly Macdonald, Garret Dillahunt. Extras: "Working With the Coens: Reflections of Cast and Crew," "The Making of No Country For Old Men," "Diary of a Country Sheriff." Also available on Blu-ray Disc. (Miramax).

Outpost (2005) Ray Stevenson, Richard Brake, Julian Wadham. In war-torn Eastern Europe, a world-weary group of mercenaries discover a long-hidden, abandoned WWII bunker, were they encounter unspeakable monsters created decades before by Nazi experiments on soldiers. Extras: Deleted scenes. (Sony).

Pop Go the Wiggles (2005) The Wiggles perform some of their favorite nursery rhymes to delight a new generation of pre-schoolers; $19.96. (Warner).

Sands of Oblivion (2007) Adam Baldwin, Morena Baccarin, George Kennedy, Dan Castellaneta. In 1923, legendary film director Cecil B. DeMille constructed a replica of ancient Egypt in the California desert for his epic movie "The Ten Commandments." After filming was completed, he ordered the entire set buried. For the last 85 years, the unanswered question remains: Why? A modern day excavation crew lead by soon-to-be divorced archaeologist couple Jesse and Alice Carter (Baldwin and Baccarin) have uncovered the secret that DeMille tried in vain to bury: the set holds the spirit of a vengeful Egyptian god, trapped in a smuggled artifact amongst the movie props. Extras: "Beyond the Dunes: Making Sands of Oblivion." (Anchor Bay).

Sleuth (2007) Dir.: Kenneth Branagh; Michael Caine, Jude Law. Extras: Commentaries by Jude Law, Michael Caine and Kenneth Branagh; "A Game of Cat and Mouse: Behind the Scenes of Sleuth"; "Inspector Black: Make-up Secrets Revealed." Also available on Blu-ray Disc. (Sony).

South Park: The Imaginationland Trilogy (2007) Single disc. Extras: Extended footage, storyboards, commentary. (Paramount).

Funniest episodes I've seen in a long time. "We make holes in teeth!" Now they need to give us the meteor shower trilogy.

Stargate: The Ark of Truth (2008) Amanda Tapping, Beau Bridges, Michael Shanks, Ben Browder, Christopher Judge, Claudia Black. Direct-to-video feature-length film picks up where "Stargate SG-1" left off. Extras: Commentary by writer-director-producer Robert C. Cooper, actor Christopher Judge and director of photography Peter Woeste; "Stargate SG-1: The Road Taken: Prelude to The Ark of Truth." (MGM).

Stompin'(2007) Sinbad, Vanessa Bell Calloway. The coming of age story about two brothers who Strugle to mend their estranged relationship as their college campus gears up for a major Stepshow competition. (Warner).

Summer Palace (2006 -- China) Xueyun Bai, Lin Cui, Long Duan, Xiadong Guo, Lei Hao, Ling Hu, Chi Le, Xianmin Zhang. Beautiful country girl Yu Hong leaves her village, family and lover to study at Peking University, where she discovers a world of sexual freedom, played out against the movement for political reform, its violent suppression and the years of disillusionment that follow. (Palm Pictures).

You Move, You Die (2007) Ketzal Sterling, Julian Harrison, Patrick Clarke, Jonathan Allen, Bruce Hopkins. Unfolding in real time over 92 minutes, this New Zealand black comedy follows the barrage of bullets unleashed when a young man is mugged on the way to propose to his girlfriend. (MTI Home Video).

JPJ to Danbey Donavan

"That never gets old."
brother from another mother
15000+ posts
brother from another mother
15000+ posts
August Rush
Bee Movie
Fantastic Four: World's Greatest Heroes
Hitman
No Country for Old Men

"My friends have always been the best of me." -Doctor Who

"Well,whenever I'm confused,I just check my underwear. It holds most answers to life's questions." Abe Simpson

I can tell by the position of the sun in the sky, that is time for us to go. Until next time, I am Lothar of the Hill People!
"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
rex ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Dabney Donovan for Media X Mod!

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]
I've got more guns than you.
6000+ posts
I've got more guns than you.
6000+ posts
No Country.

"Ah good. Now I'm on the internet clearly saying I like tranny cleavage. This shouldn't get me harassed at all."
-- Lothar of the Hill People
100+ posts
100+ posts

Link Copied to Clipboard