Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
I've got more guns than you.
6000+ posts
I've got more guns than you.
6000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Joe Mama
That's not the fucking point, dumbass. Whether Crocker did or did not come clean or out of the closet is besides the point. The bit wasn't funny. If you thought it was real, your reaction was basically "Wow, what a fag." If you knew from the beginning it was fake, your reaction was basically "Wow, what a fag." I don't think anyone with half a brain was ROTFL(their)FAO at it.

The fact that Parker and Stone deftly balanced their big F-U to the WGA with a good chunk of humor (the waiting room scene, Butters' video and insanely catchy tune, the apathy towards Canada, Canada's replacements, etc) show that they've still got it. Damn good episode.

I won't lie; I have not seen the episode of SP in question. However, I was just curious about that Crocker thing, as there were rumors of him getting some sorta TV deal or some shit like that.
I couldn't help but ask myself: "Is there room for even more mindless bullshit on television?"
Also, apparently Crocker did admit to being gay. Not that it means anything.

"Ah good. Now I'm on the internet clearly saying I like tranny cleavage. This shouldn't get me harassed at all."
-- Lothar of the Hill People
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."
Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
what what in my asshole

devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
I'm not your asshole, jackass!

brother from another mother
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Pariah
I'm not your buddy, pal!
That's some funny shit,eh.

"My friends have always been the best of me." -Doctor Who

"Well,whenever I'm confused,I just check my underwear. It holds most answers to life's questions." Abe Simpson

I can tell by the position of the sun in the sky, that is time for us to go. Until next time, I am Lothar of the Hill People!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Do Canadian dogs say "eh" after they bark?

"woof woof,eh."

"My friends have always been the best of me." -Doctor Who

"Well,whenever I'm confused,I just check my underwear. It holds most answers to life's questions." Abe Simpson

I can tell by the position of the sun in the sky, that is time for us to go. Until next time, I am Lothar of the Hill People!
Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
I don't care what Canadian dogs say after barking. They're just food to us asians.

Living the dream
15000+ posts
Living the dream
15000+ posts
Mmmm, panda express.

Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: thedoctor
I agree that it's a good episode. I disagree with their stance on the WGA strike. I also agree that Pariah has no idea what he's talking about (again). It seems a little backhanded to criticize the WGA for wanting essentially what Parker and Stone already have in their contracts. I really think that this just may be one of those episodes where they were just saying the opposite of what the rest of the industry says because it'd piss people off. They've admitted that to being their motive for past episodes, and it explains why some of the 'messages' of the show have contradicted each other.

I just watched the ep last night. It seemed to me that Terrance and Phillip were the Matt and Trey stand-ins for this episode.

In that vein that they had T&P end the show by claiming that the union head hadn't gotten the Canadians a good deal and, in fact, the strike had actually cost the Canadians more in revenue than they'd get in residuals later. You also had Kyle's speech about the difficulty in measuring potential earnings.

Based on those comments from the characters, I got the distinct impression that Matt and Trey were saying that the Union head had actually fucked over the writers (including them) by getting them a shitty deal that would never compensate for the earnings they lost during the strike.

If that's the case, it seemed as if their beef wasn't so much with the WGA but with the guys currently heading it up. It also seems that, if this is true, even if you support the goals of the strike, you can agree with them about how it was handled.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Son of Mxy
I don't care what Canadian dogs say after barking. They're just food to us asians.

You could at least cook them first.

Award-Winning Author
10000+ posts
Award-Winning Author
10000+ posts
While I haven't seen the episode in question, I do agree that there have been other episodes where Parker and Stone are lashing out because of their issues. The episode with Timmah and Phil Collins struck me as sour grapes over them not winning at the Academy Awards, and the Guitar Hero episode I'm sure had NOTHING to do with the fact that Parker and Stone contributed a song to GH's main competitor, Rock Band.....

Knutreturns said: Spoken like the true Greatest RDCW Champ!

All hail King Snarf!

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
You're an idiot.

November 6th, 2012: Americas new Independence Day.
Pariah Offline OP
The conscience of the rkmbs!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
Dude! You made that post, like, two years after the last one. Bizarre.

Pariah Offline OP
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Dabney Donovan
It's about time someone made fun of that stupid chocolate rain song. You'd have to have one of those two digit IQs to actually like that shit.

Whatever happened to Dabney Donovan?

devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
He died in a fire but it was a clone and he went to the sewers and was hired by Luthor and made him a new body and Luthor killed him but he escaped and then Luthor killed killed him but it was a clone and he went deeper into the sewers and he killed Superboy's dad and made a circus and died but he escaped and he found Boss Moxie and cloned him and Intergang too and then I stopped reading.

25+ posts
25+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Im Not Mister Mxyzptlk
He died in a fire but it was a clone and he went to the sewers and was hired by Luthor and made him a new body and Luthor killed him but he escaped and then Luthor killed killed him but it was a clone and he went deeper into the sewers and he killed Superboy's dad and made a circus and died but he escaped and he found Boss Moxie and cloned him and Intergang too and then I stopped reading.

Fixed it for you.

devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
Thanks.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Well, that clarifies things.

Page 2 of 2 1 2