Print Thread
rex Offline OP
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Just for you whomod!

November 6th, 2012: Americas new Independence Day.
PJP Offline
We already are
15000+ posts
We already are
15000+ posts

Educator to comprehension impaired (JLA, that is you)
50000+ posts
50000+ posts

Doog the MIGHTY
10000+ posts
Doog the MIGHTY
10000+ posts
you mean he's putting up a Churches Chicken in every major city November 4th?

rex Offline OP
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts

some RKMB'ers are Obsessed with Black People Hmmm?
5000+ posts
5000+ posts
Here, you stupid racist fucks.

Since you're all too ignorant to actually know about this stuff and since being Republicans who like rigged elections, dirty tricks, and disenfranchisement you'd probably approve anyways:

Quote:
September 15, 2008
Categories: Polls
Jewish voters complain of anti-Obama poll

Jewish voters are complaining of a poll that, after confirming their religion, asks a series of questions that appear aimed at alarming Jewish voters, including linking Barack Obama to Palestinian terrorist groups.

Debbie Minden of Pittsburgh described receiving the call from "Research Strategies" late yesterday afternoon. And a Key West woman, Joelna Marcus, reportedly received a similar-sounding call from the same group, according reports from the Obama-backing organization JewsVote.org and from a liberal blog.

Minden, a psychologist who lives in the Jewish neighborhood of Squirrel Hill, said the poll -- which came from an identified number -- began with relatively inocuous questions about what organizations she belongs to, whether she prefers CNN or Fox News, and how Obama and McCain compare on a range of issues, from national security to hte economy to education.

The caller also asked whether she was Jewish.

"It sounded like a real poll," Minden, 56, asaid.

Then the caller asked, as she recalled: "Would it change your mind about Obama if you knew that his church was anti-Israel? Would it change you rmind if you knew that the leaders Hamas had endorsed Obama? Would it change your mind if you knew he had met with the leaders of Hamas?"

She also said one question asked whether it would change her mind if she learned he were a Muslim, though she didn't recall the precise wording.

The poll lasted about 15 minutes, she said.

Marcus gave a similar account to JewsVote's Mik Moore, who wrote in an email that Marcus was asked if her opinion of Barack Obama would change if she knew that he had given money to the Palestinian Liberation Organization.

Marcus couldn't immediately be reached. If you've gotten a similar poll, or know someone who has, please get in touch.

UPDATE: Jewish readers in New Jersey and Philadelphia report getting the call, as did The New Republic's Michigan-based Jonathan Cohn, who took notes, and lists the negative messages:

Obama has had a decade long relationship with pro-Palestinian leaders in Chicago

the leader of Hamas, Ahmed Yousef, expressed support for Obama and his hope for Obama's victory

the church Barack Obama has attended is known for its anti-Israel and anti-American remarks

Jimmy Carter's anti-Israel national security advisor is one of Barack Obama's foreign policy advisors

Barack Obama was the member of a board (sic) that funded a pro-Palestinian chartiable organization

Barack Obama called for holding a summit of Muslim nations exlcuding Israel if elected president

Quote:
Obama campaign sues Michigan GOP over alleged voter scheme
Posted on Tue, Sep. 16, 2008

By GREG GORDON
McClatchy Newspapers

WASHINGTON -- Barack Obama's presidential campaign and the Democratic National Committee filed a lawsuit Tuesday accusing Michigan Republicans of a scheme to use mortgage foreclosure lists to challenge the voting eligibility of lower-income people who're likely to back Democrats in November.

Michigan Republicans denied the allegation. Chairman James Carabelli of the Macomb County Republican Party blamed the suit on a "reckless" report on the Michigan Messenger, a liberal-leaning Web site. Carabelli said that the report misquoted him and that he'd take legal action Wednesday to clear his name.

The federal suit, which Democratic lawyers acknowledged was based solely on unconfirmed news and Internet reports, also alleges that Ohio Republicans and the Republican National Committee have contemplated a similar "lose your home, lose your vote" tactic in that battleground state. William Todd, the chairman of the Ohio chapter of the Republican National Lawyers Association, denied that allegation, calling the idea of using foreclosure lists "silly."

Michigan law permits political parties to appoint election-day poll watchers who can challenge voters' credentials, and Democratic lawyers contended that Republicans have served notice that they "are acquiring foreclosure lists and intend to use them."

Plaintiffs in the suit include three Macomb County residents who're in foreclosure or who've faced it.

Democratic lawyers argued that foreclosure proceedings can take more than a year and don't always force a homeowner to change residences. Nor is there a basis, they wrote, "for challenging the right to vote of all the renters who reside in an apartment building that has been foreclosed."

They said the tactic is intended "to discourage, intimidate and suppress the vote of individuals whom defendant Republicans believe are unlikely to vote for them."

Bill Nowling, the chief spokesman for the Michigan Republican Party, said of the alleged foreclosure scheme: "We're not going to do that, and we never talked about doing it."

Carabelli demanded a retraction from the Michigan Messenger, saying his name had been "besmirched" by the Web site, affiliated with the nonprofit Center for Independent Media, which said it's standing by the story.

The suit comes amid an escalating ground war between Republicans and Democrats over voter-eligibility rules, absentee-ballot procedures and election-day procedures. Republicans are repeating a years-long outcry over alleged Democratic voter fraud, while Democrats accuse the GOP of an array of vote-suppression tactics.

The plan alleged in Tuesday's lawsuit is similar to alleged Republican attempts dating back decades to use returned mail sent to African-American neighborhoods as a basis for challenging the residency of likely Democratic voters. A DNC suit led to a 1982 federal court order barring the strategy - known as "vote caging" - if it focused on the race of potential voters. The court order has been revisited multiple times since.

The latest allegations offer a new twist, springing from the subprime mortgage debacle that's led to waves of mortgage defaults. Data from the Mortgage Bankers Association shows that, as of the second quarter of this year, 62,821 properties in Michigan and 71,030 properties in Ohio were in foreclosure. Nationwide, the number of homes lost could reach 2 million.

It's unfortunate that the Republicans have to try to steal elections by trying to supress the votes of people who lost their homes in this crisis and thus are more unlikely to vote for the assholes who fucked up the economy due to their lax oversight.

But i'm sure if any voter suppression efforts are undertaken by the GOP, all you phony patriots will be the 1st in line to try to deny people their votes. All to try to squeak in your senile clueless fossil to perpetuate 4 more years of disaster.

rex Offline OP
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: whomod

It's unfortunate that the Republicans have to try to steal elections by trying to supress the votes of people who lost their homes in this crisis and thus are more unlikely to vote for the assholes who fucked up the economy due to their lax oversight.

Are these the same poor black folk that were shot at for leaving new orleans by the evil white oppressors?

5000+ posts
5000+ posts
No. those are the scary black men that you're terrified of.

If you don't get out of your basement, they're gonna end up fucking all your potential mates pretty soon.

THE Franta
3000+ posts
THE Franta
3000+ posts
Stop using the race card about how the blacks are oppressed when we have a black presidential candidate

YOU PUT SOUP IN IT!
5000+ posts
5000+ posts
It's sexism, I tell ya!

rex Offline OP
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
No. those are the scary black men that you're terrified of.

Coming from the guy who called the cops on me for not threatening your daughter.

devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
I find it ironic that the guy who supposedly looks after minorities in this thread is the same one who called me the N word in another thread...

You may post as many political ads as you want, whomod; they'll never work as long as they're not consequent with your offensive behaviour.

5000+ posts
5000+ posts
Oh yeah, I forgot, white people are prohibited from using that word. Despite their heartfelt desire to do so. It's reverse racism I tell ya. But whatcha gonna do?

rex Offline OP
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Coming from the guy who's voting for obama because of his skin color.

5000+ posts
5000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: rex
Coming from the guy who's voting for obama because of his skin color.

Yeah, I'm voting for him because Denzel wouldn't run.

Dumbass.

5000+ posts
5000+ posts
It does seem to me, since you brought it up, that perhaps it is you who is bothered by it.

I don't understand the white psyche but can it be that to have a black President sends a subliminal message to you hate mongers that the notion and assumption of white supremacy is officially over and never to return in this country?

AAAIIIEEE!!!

terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
KILL WHITEY!

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
Oh yeah, I forgot, white people are prohibited from using that word. Despite their heartfelt desire to do so. It's reverse racism I tell ya. But whatcha gonna do?

There's a point in which progressive behaviour goes so far that it actually comes full circle and ends up becoming retrograde. I would say that hurling hateful, racially charged insults at another person and claiming "reverse racism" is a good example of that.

rex Offline OP
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Whomod! Look in the mirror! Your white!

terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts

reax no! he'll have a full-on scanners moment and it's not even october yet!

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
5000+ posts
5000+ posts

Um.. no.

Beige-ish actually.

But then again, I talk like that with black people every day and they don't seem to blink or think twice about it. It helps, not being a racist I suppose.

rex Offline OP
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
That's because your giving them their welfare checks.

devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
they don't seem to blink or think twice about it.

So now you're claiming you know what black people think? What are you, fucking Professor X? But seriously, how exactly can you be so sure you know EXACTLY what they're thinking? Are black people so transparent to you? I don't like what you're implying here.

The arrogance in this guy is unbelievable.

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
not to mention his pedophile demeanor....

PJP Offline
We already are
15000+ posts
We already are
15000+ posts
Blacks don't vote whomod. They register because the dems force them too at basketball games and other community events but when election day comes they don't go out and vote. Many college kids too. This election may be a little different sice the nominee is black that might actually get more people to the polls but I bet it won't be as many as they think.

Nobody saw me do it...
25+ posts
Nobody saw me do it...
25+ posts
.....don't bet on it. Blacks, browns,yellows,even red's are gonna vote in this election. and Midgets!! (if they can reach the counter..)

... so there!!
PJP Offline
We already are
15000+ posts
We already are
15000+ posts
we'll see. every year it's the same old BS with them and yet they never vote.

Nobody saw me do it...
25+ posts
Nobody saw me do it...
25+ posts
Do Midgets leave dang'ling chads??

... so there!!
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
It does seem to me, since you brought it up, that perhaps it is you who is bothered by it.

I don't understand the white psyche but can it be that to have a black President sends a subliminal message to you hate mongers that the notion and assumption of white supremacy is officially over and never to return in this country?

AAAIIIEEE!!!

Yeah, it's not like we're opposed to his political and social views just as we have been with white candidates who hold them. It's gotta be because he's black.

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
he may have been singling me out with that one, doc. can't be positive, but the facts that my entire family is white and I have only ever dated white women are probably the most likely indicators that I am indeed racist and that is all that fuels my dislike of the obamessiah.

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
rex Offline OP
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
What about that chick you knocked up?

terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
your mom?

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
THE Franta
3000+ posts
THE Franta
3000+ posts
"BITCH IS THE NEW BLACK"

who said that again??

YOU PUT SOUP IN IT!
50000+ posts
50000+ posts

Link Copied to Clipboard