Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Sikkbones
1500+ posts
OP Offline
Sikkbones
1500+ posts

Okay, Brock Lesnar and Sheamus O'Shaunnessy are very similar in the respects that they debuted with no background in mainstream wrestling, got monster pushes, and won the WWE Championship less than a year after their first television match. The difference is that Lesnar was a dominant force and Sheamus feels like an afterthought.

Think about it, Lesnar went over people like The Hardy Boys, Rob Van Dam, Hulk Hogan, The Undertaker, and The Rock. Sheamus went over Goldust, Jamie Noble, then put John Cena through a table in a flukey type of victory. I'll give them the fact that Sheamus won the breakout battle royal, but still, he has not at any point been the focus of the show. Brock Lesnar disrupted the main event scene and overall feel of the product. Since Sheamus's title win, it has been business as usual on Raw. He is living in the shadow of DX and Hornswoggle.

I would also like to add that I don't blame Sheamus. This is indubitably the way he's booked. He's been just a guy who's kind of there and has the WWE title. He backs down from Cena and Orton every week and every time he's on the show it seems like they're using him just for the sake of putting the WWE Champ on the show.

Am I the only one who see him losing the belt at some point only to be released a short time thereafter and end up in TNA? Perhaps even booked as someone who could actually be a serious main event presence (i.e. Christian in TNA). Shame for the guy to get the biggest prize in the game and to just be kind of...there.

http://www.finalstage.ca
http:www.459.betrayer.ca
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
You could at least have the decency to post a link to the site you stole this from.

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."
"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
This is EminemBones' way of trolling.

It must be slow (in more ways than one) over at the gaysurgency boards...

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]

Link Copied to Clipboard