Print Thread
Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
New York Post
  • Give me that fish ... now!

Cops said an irate man crawled out of his car and into the drive-thru window of a McDonald's in New Jersey just to get his hands on a Filet-O-Fish sandwich.

"His Filet-O-Fish was taking too long at 4:30 in the morning," South Brunswick Police Detective Sergeant James Ryan told NBCNewYork.com.

Ryan said the customer yelled at the employee and pushed him up against the counter, before attacking him.

"After he slaps him, he takes his food," said Ryan.

Ryan said the customer then threatened the worker by telling him: "I'll be waiting for you when you get off work."

The police report said the suspect -- who has not been identified by police -- "walked out of the store with his fish filet sandwich," went to his car, parked in the drive thru lane, and left.

Cops describe the attacker as an African-American man in his 20s, about 5-foot-7, with dreadlocks. He was wearing jeans, a black sweatshirt and a baseball cap at the time of the attack.

The Once, and Future Cunt
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
What an asshole. I really hope this shit head resists arrest.

Don't try to read into me because I'm out of print
few posts
Don't try to read into me because I'm out of print
few posts
He should try the fish & chips at Miami Subs. I'd tear their eyeballs out and skullfuck them to death for that, then spit the hushpuppies down their throats. Plus it's less fat so the getaway move is easier.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Donny, please.

Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
TBH, I am surprised this classifies as newsworthy.
I worked for Pizza Hut delivery for 15 years, and if I had a penny for everytime someone threatened me or one of my staff because their food was taking too long or wasnt to their standards, I would be a rich man.

I have had people threaten to stab me (I showed them a large kitchen knife and they ran off). Shoot my knee caps off (actually they said their dad would do it, so I told them what time I finish my shift). They were going to do things to my family. etc etc etc etc

Honestly, this is the sort of thing that goes on in food places all the time.

Fuck, in one of our stores, a manager had an argument with a customer, who then got his brother and they started tieing wire across the road from lamp post to lamp post, to try and behead a moped rider to prove a point.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
What was the argument about?

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Pepperoni amounts. That shit's vital!

Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53
What was the argument about?

No idea, but arguments were generally the same thing.
People complaining their food took too long or was wrong or whatever.
Believe me, I have had arguments with people who havent even ordered from us, yet claim they have (I cant tell you how many times it turns out their partner ordered, and ordered from somewhere else, but do they appologise once they realise? Do they fuck!)

I've had arguments with people telling me they were quoted 10 mins for a delivery, when we never ever quoted less than 30 mins.

I've had people complain that they had hair in their pizza, when its blatant they put it there themselves seeing as the people handling food were both bald, and nobody else on shift even had that colour hair.

I've had people complain that they want a replacement, yet have mysteriously thrown the food down a rubbish chute, but kept the box.

The stories go on and on.

Link Copied to Clipboard