rex Offline OP
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...o=feeds-newsxml

Quote:
Oregon police say they will not file charges against a 21-year-old woman after pictures of her climbing naked inside the carcass of a dead horse surfaced online.

Disturbing photos of the Portland-area woman, whose name has not been released, show her small frame soaked in blood smiling at the camera.

The woman, whose boyfriend took the pictures, said she wanted to 'feel one' with the horse, according to an incident report.

But despite the graphic and disturbing nature of the photographs, Washington County investigators say the couple did not break the law.
Disturbing: A photo of the blood-soaked 21-year-old Portland woman, taken by her boyfriend, shows her pretending to take a bite out of the dead horse

Disturbing: A photo of the blood-soaked 21-year-old Portland woman, taken by her boyfriend, shows her pretending to take a bite out of the dead horse

In addition to the picture of the petite woman, who stands 5'6" and 119lbs, smiling from inside the horse, another photo shows her blood-soaked body standing in front of the animal.

The woman and her boyfriend are also pictured holding what is believed to be the animal's heart; and a fourth photo shows the pair holding a piece of the animal in front of their mouths as they pretend to eat it.

Washington County Sergeant Dave Thompson told local KOIN-TV even he was shocked by the graphic evidence.

'At some point you in your career you say yeah I've seen a lot of bad stuff - you see this kind of picture and you realise maybe you haven't seen everything,' he said.

Police told the station the woman and her boyfriend had recently taken over care of the 32-year-old horse, which had lived in Ridgefield, Washington.

Washington County’s investigation is suspended because no criminal activity had taken place.

The animal was reportedly in declining health.

According to an incident report, the couple told investigations they fired a single shot with a high powered rifle to put the horse down in effort to 'humanely kill the horse and eat the meat', according to KOIN.

The woman's mother said she had no knowledge of the incident until she was shown photos by the station. She says her daughter has since received death threats from angry people across the U.S.

The mother confirmed the horse's meat was harvested and eaten.

November 6th, 2012: Americas new Independence Day.
rex Offline OP
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
I blame Lothar.

November 6th, 2012: Americas new Independence Day.
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
The most disturbing part isn't so much what they did, but the rationale. If she had crawled inside it and ate parts of it to keep warm when she got lost on a ride through the wilderness, then we'd be saying nothing about the incident. Hell, she could've just said she wondered if the really kept you warm. But, "to feel at one with the horse" is a just a little off.

I'm curious as to how horse meat tastes. I don't think I could make a regular old meal out of it, but I do think it would be great to know what I was getting myself into if ever caught in a bind.

Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Then open up a can of Alpo.

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."
unmarked zebra
few posts
unmarked zebra
few posts
No sir, I don't like it.

"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]
Unbreakable
3000+ posts
Unbreakable
3000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: iggy
The most disturbing part isn't so much what they did, but the rationale. If she had crawled inside it and ate parts of it to keep warm when she got lost on a ride through the wilderness, then we'd be saying nothing about the incident. Hell, she could've just said she wondered if the really kept you warm. But, "to feel at one with the horse" is a just a little off.

Yeah.

Quote:
I'm curious as to how horse meat tastes. I don't think I could make a regular old meal out of it, but I do think it would be great to know what I was getting myself into if ever caught in a bind.

Google and Wikipedia are your friends. ;\) There are quite a few variants of sausages made of horse meat here in Europe, and in Belgium they make hamburgers made of horse meat (and they fry French Fries in horse fat IIRC). Because we Europeans are godless, pagan BARBARIANS. \:p

"Batman is only meaningful as an answer to a world which in its basics is chaotic and in the hands of the wrong people, where no justice can be found. I think it's very suitable to our perception of the world's condition today... Batman embodies the will to resist evil" -Frank Miller

"Conan, what's the meaning of life?"
"To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women!"
-Conan the Barbarian

"Well, yeah."
-Jason E. Perkins

"If I had a dime for every time Pariah was right about something I'd owe twenty cents."
-Ultimate Jaburg53

"Fair enough. I defer to your expertise."
-Prometheus

Rack MisterJLA!
brother from another mother
15000+ posts
brother from another mother
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: rex
I blame Lothar.

Heh. I blame Kitzhaber.

"My friends have always been the best of me." -Doctor Who

"Well,whenever I'm confused,I just check my underwear. It holds most answers to life's questions." Abe Simpson

I can tell by the position of the sun in the sky, that is time for us to go. Until next time, I am Lothar of the Hill People!
Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
Kitzhaber?

I barely knew her!

Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
My comedy will forever remain gold.

Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Son of Mxy
Kitzhaber?

I barely knew her!

2011, NEVER FORGET.

Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: iggy
The most disturbing part isn't so much what they did, but the rationale. If she had crawled inside it and ate parts of it to keep warm when she got lost on a ride through the wilderness, then we'd be saying nothing about the incident...

...other than "best Empire Strikes Back cosplay ever!"

Link Copied to Clipboard