Guilty on all counts...

lol

brother from another mother
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Says who?

"My friends have always been the best of me." -Doctor Who

"Well,whenever I'm confused,I just check my underwear. It holds most answers to life's questions." Abe Simpson

I can tell by the position of the sun in the sky, that is time for us to go. Until next time, I am Lothar of the Hill People!
iggy Offline OP
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
OP Offline
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
A jury.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Someone paid for a verdict.

"Well,whenever I'm confused,I just check my underwear. It holds most answers to life's questions." Abe Simpson

I can tell by the position of the sun in the sky, that is time for us to go. Until next time, I am Lothar of the Hill People!
iggy Offline OP
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
OP Offline
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Or, and just hear me out, you're retarded.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Calling names won't keep the truth away. You probably saw the verdict on some joke show like SNL or CNN

iggy Offline OP
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
OP Offline
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
I'd post an oann link, but I think they're scared it would scare off the rubes they depend on to stay in business...

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Originally Posted by iggy
Guilty on all counts...

lol

https://www.breitbart.com/news/trump-org-s-longtime-cfo-testifies-at-companys-fraud-trial/

So after 6 years, and a dozen or more investigations by the FBI and DOJ, by the House, by the Senate, by the Mueller special investigation, farce Impeachment 1 (phone call with Zelenskyy), farce Impeachment 2 (alleged "inciting" of January 6th), an attempt to resurrect Impeachment 2 with a hyper-partisan "House Select Committee January 6th investigation" that was a joke and ignored by the public and actually lost several committee members their House seats due to its visibly obscene unfair one-sidedness, New York state attorney general Leticia James's persecution of Trump with no evidence of any crime, where she just just went on a desperate fishing expedition to find him guilty of something, ANYTHING.
And a few other similar scattered fishing expeditions with no evidence of a crime by several (Democrat zealot) U.S. attrorneys offices...

And in all that, over 6 years, they have found nothing. NOTHING.

This is what you gloat about?
That some employee in the Trump organization got prosecuted on some minor charge, that obviously Trump had no involvement in, but was prosecuted just to smear Trump and his organization?
No more a reflection on Trump than prosecutions of Michael Cohen, Paul Manafort, or George Pappadapoulos. All people convicted of things that would never have been charged, except in a desperate attempt to get anyone in Trump's orbit on some piddly charge, only because Trump himself has been proven innocent of any crime, and they vindictively prosecute these others, in a desperate ploy at guilt by association, and/or to make them flip and turn false witness against Trump.

6 years of Trump under the investigative microscope, every midnight raid and FBI abuse of power imaginable : Illegal FISA warrants, fake CIA whistleblower letters, moles sent into the Trump campaign, FBI-employed Russian "assets" (Stefan Halper, Joseph Mifsud, Natalia Veselnitskaya) sent to multiple Trump officials as bait offering illegal Russian documents that Trump staffers didn't bite on, to the FBI's disappointment.
6 years of fake charges, illegal surveillance, midnight home raids, midnight office raids, a wildly outrageous Mar A Lago raid, shakedown of Trump staffers, who rather than breaking just told the FBI to go to hell.

Cry harder, loser. This is the best you've got.
6 years of investigation, federal abuse and shakedowns of every kind, with nothing to show for it. That's gotta burn.

iggy Offline OP
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
OP Offline
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
You sound like a Capone crony...

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
You sound like a Capone crony...

Originally Posted by WB
6 years of Trump under the investigative microscope, every midnight raid and FBI abuse of power imaginable : Illegal FISA warrants, fake CIA whistleblower letters, moles sent into the Trump campaign, FBI-employed Russian "assets" (Stefan Halper, Joseph Mifsud, Natalia Veselnitskaya) sent to multiple Trump officials as bait offering illegal Russian documents that Trump staffers didn't bite on, to the FBI's disappointment.
6 years of fake charges, illegal surveillance, midnight home raids, midnight office raids, a wildly outrageous Mar A Lago raid, shakedown of Trump staffers, who rather than breaking just told the FBI to go to hell.

Cry harder, loser. This is the best you've got.
6 years of investigation, federal abuse and shakedowns of every kind, with nothing to show for it. That's gotta burn.

Trump is not in any way comparable to Capone. There are very few, even among the most decent and law-abiding people in this country, who could endure over 6 years now of this kind of scrutiny, without finding some technicality they could be prosecuted on. I think Trump has endured more investigation, MALICIOUS prosecution, based on no evidence or basis for investigation, than Al Capone or any other bonafide criminal. And Trump has proven remarkably clean of any such technicalities that FBI could exploit.

Beyond Trump, there are dozens of others related to the Trump campaign and Trump administration who have been maliciously investigated and prosecuted, and bankrupted by legal fees. Paul Manafort, Michael Flynn, Michael Caputo, George Pappadapoulos, Roger Stone, Jerome Corsi and many others who don't even warrant headlines, whose business clients were unwarrantedly harassed by FBI agents (basically sending the message that if clients continued to do business with them, the FBI would give them the same treatment and malicious prosecution), to the point that even when not indicted by the FBI, these Trump advisors weere bankrupted and lost their businesses.

Likewise about 1,300 people who PEACEFULLY protested at the Capitol on Jan 6 2021. Many unlawfully imprisoned indefinitely and treated worse than Al Qaida prisoners. And even those who were not imprisoned have been harassed and forced to close their businesses. And in many cases when unable to work, had their homes foreclosed. Based on absolutely nothing, other than a Democrat-controlled FBI doesn't like their political views and maliciously decided to destroy them, for no legal reason. Just because they could.

Obama and Biden officials, and their Democrat-weaponized DOJ and FBI, who are one in spirit with the Chinese Communist Party, Soviet Russia, Castro's Cuba, Venezuela, and other banana republics that weaponize government against their political opposition.

[Linked Image from pics.me.me]

iggy Offline OP
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
OP Offline
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Man, I'm not the one that lashes out like a maniac whenever my bubble of self-induced ignorance starts to feel some pressure...

I mean...I'd ask you to imagine living in bubble of narrow, dichotomous ignorance, but you're already there so you don't need to imagine.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Man, I'm not the one that lashes out like a maniac whenever my bubble of self-induced ignorance starts to feel some pressure...

I mean...I'd ask you to imagine living in bubble of narrow, dichotomous ignorance, but you're already there so you don't need to imagine.

I'm just citing sourced facts.

In response to YOUR maniac rantings, and YOUR bubble of self-induced ignorance, where you are immune to the fact that sources you cite such as the New York Times, Washington Post, Politico and CNN, have over and over been exposed as liberal partisans who deliberately got the facts wrong, who have continuously fronted a false narrative.
That you, the indoctrinated rube here, STILL believe their false narrative, despite how repeatedly exposed as false their narratives now are !
They have fired their own reporters on multiple occasions for reporting false facts. Not because they want to tell the truth now, but because their egregious partisan lies have become so embarassing as to deeply hurt their network's credibility. New York Times, MSNBC, CNN, Washington Post, are all on the edge of bankruptcy, because NO ONE believes what they're saying, or is watching. Except you and a few rabid partisans like yourself.

NBC recently suspended a reporter for ACCURATELY reporting the true facts regarding Paul Pelosi's gay prostitute tryst and hammer incident. So they wiped it from their website, and suspended the reporter and put him in reporter witness protection, because the story "did not conform to NBC's standards", and STILL you believe these liars.

Likewise Fauci and his vaccine mandates, and censorship of all dissenting thought (the TRUE facts), censored as "disinformation", exposed as a lie from the start in Jan 2020, by his own e-mails with other scientists. Two years of lies and false narrative. That you, ignorantly, still believe, no matter how thoroughly disproven.

The Nov 2020 rigged election, censoring all debate, to sell a false narrative that Biden won.

The Jan 6 2021 Capitol protests, and the liberal media's many false narratives of it, that I've detailed in multiple topics.

And now the multiple document dumps of internal e-mails at Twitter, made public by Elon Musk, further exposing the rigged false narrative by liberal/woke Twitter executives, in collusion with the FBI and other intelligence agencies. HOW MUCH MORE PROOF DO YOU NEED?
And no doubt, the e-mail communications between the FBI I, CIA, DHS, and DNI with Google, Facebook, Instagram, Youtube and others would reveal the same deliberate fronting of false narratives to benefit the Democrats. As would N Y Times, Politico, CNN and others.

Seriously, how brainwashed and immune to the facts are you?
And then, incredible irony, you accuse ME of living in a bubble of ignorance. The facts all support what I've said, and more so every day. And expose the sites you source as not only wrong, but DELIBERATELY wrong, LIARS, who zealously sell a false narrative, because they have abandoned objective reporting, and since the Obama years think it is their holy mission to prop up the Democrats and destroy Trump and Republicans, with whatever false narrative they can get away with publishing. Often crafted in conference call, at the bidding the FBI and Democrat leaders.
Caught e-mailing the Hillary Clinton campaign in 2016, getting the Hillary campaign's approval before printing a story, offering to spike it if it was at all damaging to Hillary.
Going back to 2008 and 2012, with Journo-List, liberal reporters actually brainstorming online their ideas to destroy the Bernie Sanders campaign, and slander Sarah Palin, to help Hillary Clinton win the election.
Again: How stupid and brainwashed are you?

Moron.

Link Copied to Clipboard