Next Thread
Print Thread
brother from another mother
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
https://www.foxnews.com/media/ny-po...-minute-during-fantasyland-cnn-interview

I'm surprised any media is even pointing out any of this.

"My friends have always been the best of me." -Doctor Who

"Well,whenever I'm confused,I just check my underwear. It holds most answers to life's questions." Abe Simpson

I can tell by the position of the sun in the sky, that is time for us to go. Until next time, I am Lothar of the Hill People!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Yeah, I miss the days when the media (who have polled as at least 80% liberal for 60 years) at least PRETENDED to be neutral and objective, and would actually call Biden and other Democrats, as well as Republicans, on their egregious lies. But in the current media, since about 2008, the media has become a shameless cheerleading section for the Democrats, and just bury any negative stories that might hurt the Democrats politically

Hilarious vintage footage reveals repeated Biden lies, since 1988

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
https://www.linkedin.com/posts/vinc...iarism-activity-7162443694883741696-IafR

Even johnny Carson was calling out biden on his lies.

"My friends have always been the best of me." -Doctor Who

"Well,whenever I'm confused,I just check my underwear. It holds most answers to life's questions." Abe Simpson

I can tell by the position of the sun in the sky, that is time for us to go. Until next time, I am Lothar of the Hill People!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
30 years ago, I saw aa study done of Johnny Carson's presidential jokes, and it showed him pretty much 50/50 equally making fun of both Republicans and Democrats.

Man, are those days gone.
Late night comedy has become the exclusive realm of left-wing Republican-bashers, by ALL the late-night comedians, and SNL on Saturdays as well.
Worst of all, they're not even funny, they don't even try[ to be funny. They just rant and say mean stuff about Republicans, and the audience laughs, not because it's funny, but just because the audience is all people who hate Republicans. So it's no actual laughter, it's just humorlessly stoking pure hatred.

Link Copied to Clipboard