As moderator of two forums seldom used for good, PolitiFuk and ReligiouCrap, I did not just those forums but also the entire Rob's Message Boards a public service.

Showtime is over and Beardguy57 is vamoose. Gone. Forever, we hope.

BUT WHAT IF HE RETURNS? My god, think of the ennui! The irritation! Should we really leave ourselves open to another attack of faggotry? Faggotry of THAT magnitude?

Or should we follow in the wise footsteps of Otto Von Bismark? Should we return me my arms of battle, my MOD POWERS!!! if you will, against this sea of sorrows! WE SHALL NOT LIE DOWN (without Kwink under us)!!!

Rob, the time for clemency has past. The Era of JesusfuckingchristnotANOTHERbeardguypost has past. It is time to stop living in the past and return what was rightfully (and democratically -- don't look like an expatriot, rob) mine!

ROBERT KAMPHAUSEN! MAKE.ME.MOD!

Old men, fear me! You will shatter under my ruthless apathetic assault!

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

"I am convinced that this world is of no importance, and that the only people who care about dates are imbeciles and Spanish teachers." -- Jean Arp, 1921

"If Jesus came back and saw what people are doing in his name, he would never never stop throwing up." - Max von Sydow, "Hannah and Her Sisters"